Twenty Five

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I CRI REAL TEARS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPVOTES~~~ abigailswift21, yana7576, lululu901 and littleme67 ^___^

“Omo! Oh Sehun?!” Your eyes owled.

“The only! Why are you here? I thought you’re gonna hang out with Chanyeol sunbae?” He handed you your ice cream.

“Yeah, supposed to be. But Hyemin and the gang piled over Chan sunbae’s apartment and dragged us out. Not to mention, they caught us sleeping together.” You unintentionally rolled your eyes.

“What?! Why are you sleeping with him?”

“Chill. I went there 6 in the morning and I got sleepy so I slept on his bed. We slept on his bed. But that’s it. They screamed bloody murder after.” You casually shrugged your shoulders.

“Okay. You said it so. Anyway, why are you here?” Sehun scooted closer to you.

“Your mom invited me over.”

“I see. Here.” Sehun took a spoonful of your ice cream and stuffed it inside your mouth.

“Thanks but I can manage. Give me my spoon.” You pinched his cheeks.

“No, lemme feed you, you ball of cuddly marshmallows.” Sehun took a spoonful of your ice cream again and feed you.

You blushed at his words but immediately cleared your throat to disregard the feeling, “But your ice cream is melting! You should eat it.”

“I like melted ice cream, take note of that fact. And after feeding you, you’ll feed me too.” He cheekily smiled.

“No.” You huffed.

“Yes.” He smelled your hair, or maybe kissing it. You’re not sure.

“Yah! Stop it, Jihun here might think weirdly.” You yelled-whispered.

“But we’re dating, right?” He snuggled on your neck.

“ you, bro. Don’t go all mushy on me. You’re so sappy, it makes me puke. And yes no. Yes we’re dating in school but no, not in real life, you hobo. Get away from me.” You nudged him on his ribs.

“Ouch. Ouch. Uhh, I’m hurting. Make it go away.” Sehun is hugging you.

You rolled your eyes in dismay, “Stop it, you!”

“No.” He’s snuggling on your neck while hugging your waist.

“Sehun, I’m giving you 10 seconds to unwrap your arms on me or I’ll punch you square on that beautiful face of yours.” You bluffed him.

“You no fun.” Sehun rolled his eyes this time.

“Noona, you know my Sehun hyung?” Jihun is still petting Sangchu while eating his ice cream.

“We’re classmates, Jihunnie.” You pinched his cheek.

“But you act like my eomma and appa. You hug and feed each other.” The kid creased his eyebrows.

“Yah baby! You call me Sehunnie now you met my brother you call him that pet name too?! That’s unfair!” Sehun threw a tantrum.

“Aish. Don’t be like that. He’s a little kid. An adorable and good looking too. Jihunnie, take a good care of Sangchu so he won’t be lost next time, okay?” You patted his head.

The kid nodded ardently.

“Baby, feed me my ice cream.” Sehun pouted.

Of course I can’t say no, just look at that pout, bro.

“Fine, fine.” You rolled your eyes and feed him his melted ice cream.

While you’re finishing feeding him his ice cream, Mrs. Oh saw you both.

You froze.

“Aigoo. You’re getting along well, kids.” Mrs. Oh said, bringing in a plate of grilled pork.

“Uh, auntie, it’s not what you think, Sehun forced me to feed him, I—“

Sehun cut you off, “Ah yeah, eomma, she’s the Miyeon I told you last time about eating in their house.” Sehun introduced you properly.

“Really?!”

“Yes, auntie. And thank you so much for the andong jjimdak. It was really delicious. But please don’t misunderstand; Sehun here is just playing around.” You bowed.

“You’re very welcome, Miyeon-ah. Oh, you both can swim. And don’t worry, I won’t misunderstand. Yet.” Mrs. Oh smiled.

“Eommaaaa,” Sehun whined, “Whatever. Come on, Luhan hyung’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter