Twenty Six

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPVOTING MY FIC~~  lolsome387

You went out of the room, still wiping the salt water off your hair. You saw Sehun playing with Jihun and Sangchu.

“Hunnie. I’ll go back now. They needed me there.” You smiled gingerly.

“Ah. Look at you. You’re wet. Wait, I’ll let you borrow one of my shirts then we’ll go back.” Sehun scurried off, leaving Jihun and Sangchu.

You sat next to Jihun and pet Sangchu.

“Noona, you’ll go now?” Jihun frowned.

“Aww. Jihunnie, don’t frown. We’ll see each other again very soon. You know what, our houses are near so I can go and visit you there.” You hugged him.

“Noona, you’re wet. You’ll be cold if you walk like that.” But he kept on hugging you.

“Aigoo, Jihun-ah. You’re a big boy now, stealing my girlfriend now, are we?” Sehun came back and handed you a black hoodie instead of a shirt.

“Omo! Really, hyung? Noona’s your girlfriend?!” Jihun’s eyes sparkled.

“Yeah. Like your girl classmates in school, they’re your girl friends, right? So same with me and your Miyeon noona.” Sehun answered childishly.

“Not that hyung! I mean girlfriend as in you kiss, you hug and you make babies! Hyung, I want to have a playmate! Give me one!” The kid was jumping around merrily.

You both were nailed at your position, looking at each other awkwardly. Little did you know that Luhan heard what Jihun said so he broke the ice.

Luhan cleared his throat, “Uh, Jihun-ah. Your hyung and noona can’t have babies because it’s only for the married couple and they’re not yet married. So, be patient, okay?”

“That’s sad. But okay! I will wait.” The kid’s smile reached his eyes.

“That’s good. So let’s leave them now, okay? They’ll talk.” Luhan pulled Jihun away from you both and gave Sehun that stare.

You nudged Sehun on his ribs hardly, “That’s what I mean! You’re giving the kid wrong notion! Ugh, you’re so upsetting!”

“I’m sorry. I was just joking. Whatever. He’ll forget about it soon enough.” Sehun shrugged his shoulders.

“Yeah, after long, long rants and teases from Luhan and auntie. “ You rolled your eyes.

“Anyways, you better take care of that hoodie. That’s my favorite and I use it often.” Sehun gave you a noogie.

“Yah! It hurts!” You blew raspberry and put on the hoodie.

You immediately whiffed Sehun’s faint scent on his hoodie, proof that he’s been using it a few times. His scent is manly but gentle, just how you see him. Sehun, generally, is your refuge. The way he treats you, the way he comforts you, everything. He’s like your personal guardian angel in human form and you’re just so thankful to meet him.

You stared at him and caught him sort of checking you out, “What?”

“Nothing. You actually look good if you wear that kind of clothes. You know, a bit boyish.” Sehun tapped his chin.

“Hey, I’ll go now.”

“Wait, I’ll just tell eomma.” He pulled you with him.

On the living room, you saw Sehun’s relatives watching tv, you instantly became nervous.

Sehun grabbed their attention, “Ah. Guys, this is Miyeon, my classmate. Please don’t misunderstood, we’re not dating so don’t tease us. Thank you.”

“Sehun, Sehun. My nephew. Make your move and mark your territory immediately.” His uncle chuckled deeply.

“Aish, uncle Hyuk! She’s not my girlfriend.” Sehun ruffled his hair.

“Don’t give us that answer, son. You’ve been holding her hands for quite some time now.” His dad came into your sight as well.

Someone please make me invisible. This is so embarrassing.

“Appaaaaaa! You’re making this awkward. But seriously, we’re not dating, okay?” Sehun pouted.

“Okay, okay. No need to be so defensive. Hi Miyeon, it’s nice meeting you. And oh, I see you’re wearing my son’s favorite hoodie. He never let anyone touched that hoodie, he’s actually the one who’s washing it. I presume that you’re somehow special.” His dad crooned.

“Ah,” You scratched your head, “I didn’t know. Nice meeting as well, Mr. Oh.”

“Aigoo. Uncle, Miyeon.”

“Uhm, uncle. I should get going now. My friends needed my help. Thank you so much for inviting me over.” You bowed.

“You’re very welcome, dear.”

“Eomma! Miyeon will go back to her friends now.” Sehun yelled.

Mrs. Oh came afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter