Sixteen

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUUUUUUUUUUYTH~ I'm currently having a writer's block. Omfg. So I think this update is crappy. Please comment about your insights after reading this update. AND pretty please read the a/n below. YOU HAFTA READ, OKAY? I LOVE YOU LOVELIES!

Holy . “H-have you b-been listening there the whole t-time? Y-you heard our discussion?” You stammered.

He walks near you and leans towards your face, you backed away,

“Don’t do that. Han-ssi.”

“Do what? I just wanna pinch your flustered cheeks. They’re so cute.” He squealed.

He squealed. Wtf.

You cleared your throat, “Uh, you’re weird, Han-ssi.”

“Can I pinch your cheeks? I promise it won’t hurt.” He showed his puppy eyes.

How can I say no to those puppy eyes?

“S-sure.” You stammered again.

Then he pinched your both cheeks slightly. You felt your cheeks heat up exponentially upon feeling his fingers on your skin.

“Awww. You look flustered. Don’t worry; I won’t tease you because you picked me as your subject of your painting. I feel flattered, actually. I feel flattered I’m giving you radiance. It means positive vibe, right?” He answered.

No , Sherlock. It means I’m having a crush on your pretty face and your pretty smile and your pretty neckline you beautiful piece of .

“Uh, yes. And I will just give this painting to you. No need to pay. It’s my honor you like what I painted.” You abruptly changed the subject and smiled merrily.

“No, no. It’s my honor that you painted me. And you painted me beautifully. It’s like only you saw this said of me. Even I, myself, don’t see this side of me. It’s so warm and vibrant. Thank you very much. So please name the price.” He insisted.

“No, really. Seonsaeng-nim picked my artwork as the best artwork because of you. Because I painted you. So just think of this as a gift from me as a sign of my gratefulness to you.” You smiled.

“I still insist to buy it, really.” He countered.

“Okay, okay. How about we compromise?” You asked over.

“Sure. What about it?”

How about you being my boyfriend? HA HA HA HA KIDDING. Sorry not sorry. You chuckled to yourself.

“Hmmm. How about you treat me a meal?”

“Sure. Let’s talk about it after a week, okay? Now go and hang it in the gallery. Bye~” He waved goodbye and walked away.

Is he trying to seduce me by acting so cool?

You hang your artwork in the gallery and you feel proud about yourself.

I’m not a bad artist, after all. I’m sure mom, dad and Chanmi will be proud. Can’t wait to tell them.

You go back to your class and found that the class was already over.

“Wow, they didn’t even wait for me? Great.” You spoke loudly.

You gather your things and placed those inside your bag. You scanned the room and noticed that there are canvass, paintbrushes and other painting related materials scattered across the floor. You decided to clean it up since you are in a good mood. You placed the materials aside and you swept the floor. After you finished cleaning the place up, you are sweaty and thirsty. You sat on the nearby chair and wiped the sweat beads formed on your neck and forehead and you drunk some water. When you’re about to leave the classroom, someone back hugged you. His scent lingers in your nose and you immediately felt goose bumps. The warmth is too familiar, the scent is too familiar, all these feelings are too familiar, it hurts. You didn’t utter a word and so is he. You seized this little heaven. Every second seems to be infinite. You feel your eyes are b with tears but you are too determined not to let the tears flow. You try to free yourself from his grasp but he’s too strong.

“I missed you, shorty.”

Not again.

“Uh, hyungie, I need to go home immediately. Let’s just talk some other time.” You said awkwardly, still trying to free from his grasp.

“Why are you avoiding me? And wow, you didn’t even tell me that you’re dating that Sehun guy? He’s your crush back then right?” He asked, placing his head on the crook of your neck.

So he remembers it. And wow, is he seducing me now? Blowing hot air on my neck, really now, hyungie?

“I’m not avoiding you, okay? There’s no reason to avoid you. It’s just that I’m datin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter