Twenty Seven

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU FOR UPVOTING EHMEGED~~~ ghinafitria

GUYS PLEASE DO READ THE A/N BELOW LOVE YOUUUUUUU~

You chewed on your lower lip to prevent the tears from falling. You hugged him back and inhaled his scent, something you do to comfort yourself when you’re sad and Baekhyun is hugging you. But now, it’s Sehun who’s hugging you because Baekhyun’s the reason of your tears.

“Should we still help them? You know we can still go back and tell them some lies so that you’ll be excused in helping Baekhyun and Raehyo sunbae.” Sehun comforted you, making uneven patterns on your back.

You shook your head and wiped the tears b on your eyes.

“We will help them, Hun. No turning back.” You smiled sadly.

 

“Shorty! Thank heavens, you’re here!” Baekhyun shouted in delight.

You just smiled at them. Because you must.

“Sehun?” It was Raehyo.

“Hi Raehyo sunbae, Baekhyun sunbae. I hope you won’t mind if I’m here to help, as well.”

“Sure. No problem. Can you marinate the meat over there? I don’t know what spices to put so I don’t dared marinating it. I’ll ask for shorty’s help but since you’re here, I’m hoping you know how to marinate.” Baekhyun requested Sehun.

“Of course. Where can I get the spices?” Sehun lifted the plate of raw meat.

“Beside the plate of the meat. We bought random spices since we don’t know what to put either. I hope it will suffice.” Baekhyun was fanning the fire.

“Well, yeah. You actually bought a lot.” Sehun started mixing spices on the plate to marinate the meat.

“So, what will I do?” You asked Baekhyun.

“I actually don’t know how to make a fire using charcoal.” He grinned stupidly.

You rolled your eyes, “You actually don’t know everything related to cooking, hyungie. Move. I’ll do it.”

“Well, thanks. Geez.” Baekhyun retorted sarcastically. “Why so grumpy, shorty-ah?”

“I’m not grumpy. Tch.” You added sufficient amount of charcoal and fanned it slightly.

“There. The fire’s ready.” You sat on the huge rock and played with something.

Baekhyun and Raehyo sat on the ground. Raehyo’s hugging Baekhyun. Perhaps seeking some more warmth or just plainly hugging him because she’s an intimate girlfriend.

“Say, Sehun. Why’re you here again? I mean, on this beach.” Raehyo started.

“Uhm, we’re actually having a family gathering here.” Sehun is still mixing the spices.

“Ah! So it was your family who booked the huge cabin?” Raehyo asked.

“Mmhmm. Here, the meat’s ready.” Sehun handed the plate to Baekhyun.

He awkwardly smiled and said, “I don’t know how to grill. Can you, jagi?”

“Omo. Me neither.” Raehyo frowned.

“But I don’t know how to grill meat as well.” Sehun turned to look at you.

“Aish, of course, it’s me again. Now, I’m starting to think that you brought me here to be your cook.” You huffed and grabbed the plate.

“I’ll just wash my hands, baby.” Sehun left.

“Of course, it’s not like that, shorty.” Baekhyun bustled.

“That’s what you told me during Hyemin’s birthday, last spring break, last—“

“Okay, okay. Fine. I’m sorry. Of course, we want you to be here too and you can grill that’s why.” Baekhyun aegyo-ed.

“I’m sorry, jagi. I can’t help you. I can barely cook noodles.” Raehyo snuggled closer.

Oh dear god. I’m gonna cry.

“It’s okay, jagi. We can learn together.” Baekhyun tapped her cheek.

She giggled childishly.

You concentrated on grilling the pork meat though your heart is shattering. Chewing on your lower lip is what keeping your tears from falling. You occasionally wipe the b tears off your eyes through the sleeves of Sehun’s hoodie, but it seems that you’re just wiping your sweat off.

You felt someone gather your hair and playfully bunning it.

“Do you have some rubber bands? I will do your hair.” Sehun said, enough for the three of you to hear.

You mocked him, “As if you know how to do girls’ hair.”

“There’s no harm in trying, does it?”

You grunted and stretched your arm to show him the hair band you have on your wrist. He removed it and combed your hair using his slender fingers. You continued grilling the pork but interrupted when you heard him clapping his hands.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter