Twenty Eight

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPVOTE~~ exozhangyixing <3

PLEASE READ THE A/N BELOW GUYSEUUUU :3

He smiled at you childishly. “Don’t be mad, Yeonnie.”

“Whatever, Oh Sehun.”

The group just laughed at both of you bickering like monkeys. Well except Baekhyun who’s looking at the night sky instead. But everybody barely noticed that he was drifting away already. Not even Raehyo.

“Can I sleep here?” Sehun lied on your lap.

Everybody took a walk on the beach, including Chanyeol. They wanted to enjoy the cool sea breeze plus the beauty of the moon illuminating the heavens. Leaving the both of you alone on the camping site.

“Here? You mean, on my lap or here with us?” You asked, playing with his locks.

“Either.”

You chuckled at him, “You’re too nice for me, Oh Sehun.”

“Why?” He asked, looking directly at your eyes.

“Just because. You better go back now, it’s late.” You flicked his forehead faintly.

“But I’m comfortable here. And I like the feeling of your fingers on my scalp, I’m getting sleepy.” He pouted.

“Yah!” You flicked his forehead hardly this time, “Go back now, hmm? We’ll see each other on Monday.”

He stood up, “Okay, okay. Good night, cupcake.” He showed his crinkled smile.

“Eww, what’s next? Honey bunch?” You snorted.

He gaped dumbly, “How did you know?”

You looked t him, flabbergasted, “Are you serious?”

“Of course, I’m joking! Seriously, Jung Miyeon?! You thought I would call you honey bunch?! That’s… corny!” He was exasperated.

“Aish.” You slapped his arm playfully.

He cackled, “You’re seriously something. Okay, goodnight.” He hugged you.

You hugged him back, tighter, “Thank you for today, Sehun-ah. You’re a lifesaver. I just… I’m really, really thankful.”

“Aigoo. Getting mushy now, are we? You don’t have to—“

You kissed his cheek and ran away shouting, “Good night!”

“Guys! I’ll go back now. Good night!” Sehun waved his hands in air, signaling his goodbye to the gang.

They all waved back at him with the same enthusiasm.

You, on the other hand, are already settling on to the mat inside the tent and wriggled your way beneath your blanket. After which, you sighed in content because of the comfort.

“Hey.” Hyemin opened the zipper of the tent.

“Hey, you’re back already.” You moved to give her space.

“Yeah. Here. I got you your clothes. I know you’ll be too lazy to rack your bag.” She handed you your shirt and pajamas.

“Thanks. You knew me well.”  You smiled sleepily.

“Ofcourse.”

 

“Jungmi. Jung Miyeon.” Someone called you from outside.

You groaned.

“Jung Miyeon, wake up!!!!!”

“What the actual do you want?! Is that your death wish, Byun Hyemin?!” You screamed.

What a good start for this day. You internally sighed.

“Good morning to you, too, woman. Wake up. Start packing. We’ll go now.” Hyemin muttered monotonously.

You immediately shot up. “We’ll go now? Why?”

You went out of your tent and ruffled your hair.

“Guys, why so early? It’s like only 7 in the morning.” You whined, sitting on the sand.

“Sorry shorty. Raehyo was called by her dad. Something urgent happened so she has to go home immediately.” Baekhyun sighed.

“Ah, really? No, no. It’s okay. I understand. Of course, it must be really important so no biggie, hyungie. I’ll just brush my teeth then I’ll pack.” You stood then proceeded to do your thing.

 

“Buttercup, I wanna borrow your phone.” Chanyeol was poking your ribs.

“Aish. But it’s nearly drained! Why do you want to borrow it, anyway?”

“Timberman. Come on, I wanna beat your high score.” He continued to poke your ribs.

You rolled your eyes and handed him your phone. Chanyeol was engrossed in playing Timberman. Kyungsoo and Hyemin are playing something using their fingers. Something’s off between them, you thought playfully. And Baekhyun is glancing at Raehyo from time to time; his face was etched with anxiousness. You sighed. I should’ve avoided looking at them. Curse you, Jungmi. You really like hurting yourself, don’t you? Now enjoy the agony.

“Eyyyyyyy. Sehun is possessive, isn’t he?” Chanyeol sneered, breaking your trance. And seems that the group’s attention was on him.

“Hmm?” You looked at him—who was grinning like a derp himself—curiously.

He ed your phone in front of face albeit very close, you almost became cross eyed.

“Yah! Too close!” You yanked his arm awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter