Twenty One

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR UPVOTING MY LOUSY FIC LOL~ ilovestar06, MissVagabonde and flwrxoxo <3 AND PLEASE DO READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AFTER THIS UPDATE. THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THIS WHOLE FIC SO PLEASE DO READ IT PLEASE PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP~

“Well yeah, the one and only. ‘Sup?” He plopped next to you.

“I’m fine. And hungry. You?”

“Well excuse me. Hyung, you know her already?” Sehun asked, sitting next to Luhan.

“Of course. Jung Miyeon from the Department of Fine Arts.” Luhan smiled.

“Did you just call him ‘hyung’, Hun-ah? Whoa, so he’s older than us?!” You shrieked.

Sehun and Luhan snickered.

“Don’t you just laugh at me, you idiots!”

Luhan scratch the back of his head, “Well yeah. I’m already in my junior year.”

“What?! Okay so uhm, hi sunbae-nim.” You waved at him awkwardly.

“Yah! I’m fine with ‘Luhan’, Miyeon-ah. You make it sound good.” Luhan laugh warmly.

That ing angel’s laugh again. God I really like hearing it.

“Hyung, don’t flirt. Let’s eat. I’m hungry.”

You talked a lot about almost everything. From your family background to your favorite Pokemon episode. You were so surprised that Luhan and Sehun shared a lot of likes and they’re inseparable. Now you wonder why on earth you haven’t known that Luhan is Sehun’s cousin. They’re usually mistaken as twins because Luhan is a baby f ace and a flower boy teehee so they look like they’re the same in age despite the fact that Luhan is a Chinese. Wondering why Luhan and Sehun are cousins despite their difference is their nationality? Well it’s ingly simple. They’re actually mix of half Korean and half Chinese but there are some factors that occurred and I quote, “We’re awesome just like that so we decided to play rock, paper, scissors and who wins will get to choose between two nationalities. Sehun won and he chose to be Korean. His family then moved here in Seoul because uncle’s job is requiring him to move here.” End of quote. You also knew that Sehun’s Chinese name is Wong Shi Xun, using his mother’s maiden name. And Luhan’s Korean name is Ji Hyuk Chan, also using his mother’s maiden name.

You are now walking around the field. Walking around silently but it’s neither suffocating nor awkward, just enjoying the noon breeze.

“Uhm guys, I think I’ll go to my major class now. See you when I see you.” You bid your goodbye and attempted to walk the other way but two hands pulled you back.

“Not so fast, baby. We’ll accompany you.” Sehun mouthed.

“Baby? Hun, I didn’t know you two are dating.” Luhan scrunched his eyebrows.

“Naaaah. We’re not. I’m just comfortable calling her baby.”

“Okay. I’ll call her baby too. It suits her and it sounds cute.”

“Who permitted you, Lu?” You glared at him.

“Who needs permission, by the way?” Luhan laughed and pulled you in between him and Sehun. And they automatically link their arm on yours.

“The lord is testing me. Oh gosh.” You groaned.

“Baobei, don’t be like that, hm?” Luhan bustled.

You looked at him weirdly.

“That’s baby in Chinese.” Luhan winked.

They seriously walk you until you reached homeroom. On your way, students are eyeing you three. Some are whispering to each other, probably making nasty comments about you being a two timer. You look down and bit your lower lip. Sehun seemed to notice.

“Baby, don’t mind them. You know you’re not doing nasty things so keep your head high. Don’t give them that look because they will keep on saying nasty things when they see that you’re affected.” Sehun held your palms and drew invisible circles using his thumb.

You just gave him a faint smile and nodded.

After your major class, you’re dead tired. Mentally and physically tire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter