Too many numbers.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            A few days passed where me and Kris barely spoke, he was being so weird I didn't understand why. He was confusing. It was the weekend again. I relished in the thought.

Kris went out with the guys, but Jonghyun called me to invite me out.

I was waiting for him in town again.

"Hey, sorry were you waiting long?" He ran up to me panting.

I laughed. "No, It's fine"

"Good, shall we then?" He gestured for us both to walk.

We both walk through the town.

Going into different stores. I genuinely was having a good time, but that was short lived.

Tao, Luhan, Lay, Chen, Xiumin and Kris walked out of a store infront of us.

"Well theres our Mei!" Chen laughed.

Kris froze.

I sighed. "Great."

"Are these your friends Mei?" Jonghyun smiled at them.

"Indeed we are! I'm Luhan" He shook his hand, "This is Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Tao and Kris"

"Oh wow, well it's good to meet you guys." He smiled at them.

I narrowed my eyes at them. "I thought you guys were going to Luhan's?"

"We were but Tao wanted to shop" Lay smirked.

Kris' eyes twitched.

"Maybe you guy's could join us?" Jonghyun suggested.

"That would be awesome!" Xiumin smiled.

I rolled my eyes, Kris just looked blank. 

We all walked around for a while. Jonghyun made everyone laugh.

"So how do you like our Mei?" Chen smirked.

I groaned. "Do you have to do this?"

"She's great, prettier than the day I met her" He gave me a smirk.

Kris rolled his eyes.

I blushed.

Luhan snorted. "Well aslong as you don't hurt her, You have our blessing"

"What are you saying?!" I groan again.

Jonghyun laughed. "I like your friends Mei"

"Well the feelings mutual" Lay smiled at him.

Tao placed an arm around my shoulders. "He's a keeper."

"Oh my god can you guys get anymore embarressing?" I groan again.

"We are not embarressing" Chen pouted.

I shrugged Tao off, "I think I am more than done today, thank you for today Jonghyun, but I'm going to go home now. See you guy's at school on Monday." I walked off home.

On the way back I picked up some stuff from the super market. Happy to be away from the taunting idiots.

At home I packed everything away, and went up to my room to start my homework.

 

 

 

      I woke up the next day, I frowned, last thing I remembered was being at my desk but now I'm in bed?... I got up and took a shower, still feeling groggy and stiff. After getting dressed I head downstairs.

I made breakfast, placing them in the usual spots.

But Kris never came down, infact he wasn't in the house at all. 

I ate on my own and placed his breakfast in the grill incase he wanted it later.

I sat on the sofa, and watched TV for a few hours, I wondered where he went for ages, not being able to fully concentrate on the TV.

Suddenly my phone went off.

It was Lay.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Mei, what are you up to?" 

"Nothing, just watching TV, why?... what are you doing?" I turned the TV down.

"Oh, just hanging out with the guys..." I heard people in the background.

I frowned. "Really?.. So what's up?"

"We were just wondering if you wanted to come over?"

"Oh.. sure sure, where are you guys then?" I turned the TV off and went to put my shoes on, balancing my phone on my shoulder.

I heard shuffling in the background. "Oh we're at Luhan's, can you make it over?"

"Of course, I'll see you guys soon." I locked the door behind me, and hung up the phone, jogging to Luhan's.

I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter