Running

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Did I forget to mention it was the worst week of my life? despite it only being two days in?.. well I decided to have the rest of the week off, I refused to answer Kris' calls, I didn't go down into the shop I just stayed upstairs, with the door bolted shut and when I didn't I was out.

And today wasn't an exception, I was walking through town with deep bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep and the crying myself to sleep when I can. I walked into a bubble tea store and immediately walked back out when I saw a smirking Taehyun leaning against the counter.

I walked off frowning.

He caught up to me soon, walking beside me. "Well if it isn't my Mei."

"Die in a hole" I muttered.

He laughed. "Don't be like that"

"Just go away Taehyun I'm really not in the mood" I sighed.

He frowned, "Nope, I'm going to follow you all day"

"I really wish you wouldn't.." I turn to give him a glare.

Yep, the worst week of my life because he litterally did follow me everywhere.

Until I called Luhan. "Luhan, can you come help me out I've got a stalker situation, code Taehyun"

Taehyun pouted. "Why do you hate me so much?"

"Don't be stupid Taehyun, yeah I'm in town, I'll meet you at the new coffee store" I hung up, shoving it back in my pocket.

He sighed. "Whatever they can't make a scene in public."

"But I can" I turned him him making him jump, I laughed walking into the cofee store, I sat down with a drink sitting as far from him as possible.

This was by far the worst day out of them all because when Luhan came into the coffee store I thought he was alone but boy was I wrong because Kris walked in with him.

I groaned shoving my face in my hands. "By the end of this week I'm going to jump off a cliff."

"Ohh.. if it isn't your boyfriend" Taehyun said smirking, sitting back.

I could feel Kris' glare on my face.

Luhan sat next to me. "Taehyun, leave."

"Free world" He smiled.

Kris practically grabbed him and forced him out of the shop.

"Thanks for bringing him here Luhan" I frowned at him.

Luhan sighed. "Sorry he was with me when you called.. I was slightly angry at the fact Taehyun was stalking you"

"I don't want to see him" I said through gritted teeth.

Luhan shrugged. "Theres nothing I can do now..."

Kris came back in, sitting down infront of me, I didn't look at him. "Mei.. you look.. are you ill?"

"No" I said sternly.

Luhan felt awkward, I could tell by how he shifted.

"I see.. so..can we talk?" He asked.

I shook my head. "There is no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter