Day out.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                  The next day I met the guys outside of the shop, luckily there was another worker to take the shifts. Baekhyun was jumping up and down on the spot next to me.

"Would you stop?" I frowned at him.

He raised an eyebrow. "Sheesh, how did you make friends in school?... no.. how come so many people confessed to you?"

"How did you get a job?" I rolled my eyes.

He pouts. "Why can't you be nice?!"

"Because pig's don't fly yet Baek" I laugh.

The guys were walking towards us in the distance, Baekhyun was getting too excited, I pushed down on his shoulder to stop him from fidgeting. "Jeeze Baek you're like a girl who has a crush"

"I do not!" Baekhyun frowned at me and began to pry my hand off.

I frowned at him, we began having a mini arm wrestle.

Luhan let out a laugh. "Wheres my camera?.. this is gold!"

"Get lost Luhan" I said through gritted teeth as I forced Baek's arm to his side.

Chen pulled Baekhyun away from me and hugged him protectively. "Hurting our little Baek.. what did he do to you?!"

"Existed" I frowned.

Kris looked at me in amusement.

"What?" I snapped at him.

He shook his head with that dumb smirk on his face. "Nothing, nice to see that you're still as short tempered as always"

"Nice to.. no.. it's not nice to see you at all... Can I go home now?" I frowned.

Kris' eye twitched in irritation. "Can't be nice for 2 seconds."

"Can't be near you for 2 seconds" I spat back.

Lay patted me on the shoulder "Okay.. enough.. as much as I missed this... let's go." He pulled me away from Kris, walking down the road.

Baekhyun happily walked alongside Chen, his now new best friend.

Tao walked beside me. "I missed you, I miss my shopping partner" He pouted.

"Shame" I smirked. "N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter