Party... or not.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               I wore a tight fitted black dress, because for some stupid reason the guys decided it was the best idea in the world to dress up like it was a formal event, being the only girl I groaned.

I took a cab to the familiar place, and sighed as I knocked on the door.

Kris opened it, at first he was smiling but then his face dropped as he took in my appearance. "M-Mei" He stuttered. "You.. umm. You look beautiful" He was wearing a simple white shirt with a black tie.

"Thanks.." I blush. He gestures for me to enter and I walk in nodding.

He watches the way my hips move as I walk past him, no one else was there yet, he came up behind me, brushing my hair away from my neck and began leaving soft wet kisses against the sensitive skin, sending various sparks down my spine and causing me to blush. 

"K-Kris..." I warned.

He laughed against the skin. "How can I not want to devour you right now? when you look this way?.."

"It took me alot of effort to do this... " I moved away from him batting his hands.

He walked towards me, and cupped the sides of my face and kissed me firmly, it wasn't a long kiss but it was enough to send my head spinning. "Ahh.. how will I ever keep my hands off you"

"Easily." I pluck his hands from my face and place them down by his sides. "Like that" I laughed, moving to sit on the sofa.

"It's nice having you here" He hummed happily.

I raised an eyebrow. "Uhuh"

Soon the door knocked, snapping Kris out of his thoughts, it was the others, they stopped as soon as they saw me and whistled.

"Stop it" I frowned at them.

Baekhyun jumped onto the chair beside me, he grabbed onto my arm and smiled. "You look so pretty~"

"Would you stop?" I frowned at him.

Kris came up and grabbed him, pulling him away and sitting imbetween us. "You're too close go away"

"Whhhyyyyy" Baekhyun pouted.

Lay came over, he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the idiots, pulling me to the kitchen with Xiumin. "Why did we have to come here?"

"Because I almost died via Baekhyun" I sighed.

Xiumin laughed "It'll be okay, don't worry"

 

 

               After a few rounds of drinks, everyone was busy doing their own thing, I sat there watching Luhan tickle Xiumin on the floor, and the guy practically scream bloody murder.

Shortly Lay manages to pry Luhan off, saving Xiumin.

I laugh. "Ahhh... what a life we lead."

"Mei mei mei mei meiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Baekhyun says, practically down my ear.

I sigh. "Once more.. I dare you" I begin taking my heels off smirking.

Baekhyun pouts before opening his mouth. "Mei"

I grab his ear and pinch really hard, I pull him off the chair, he yelped like such a little girl that everyone stopped to stare at him.

"Oh .. Baek's gonna die" Chen laughed. "God rest his soul!"

"Ahhh please let go.. i-it hurts!" Baekhyun said trying to pry my hand from his ear.

I drag him to the corner of the kitchen, dropping him. "Now sit there, and think about what you've done.. nasty little "

"Ahhh Kris, she'll make a good wife and mother.. how are you so lucky~" Tao coos as he pulls Kris' cheek.

I blush, and send daggers at him. "W-what?"

"Good topic Tao!" Chen stumbles towards me and places an arm over my shoulder. "W-what..." He hiccups. "What are your intentions with my Wu?"

"Your what?" I frowned.

"Kris.. with out Kris.. you're going to make.. an.. uh.. honest man of him right?" He smirks.

I place my hand on his face and push him off. "Oh wow well look at the time it's super awkawrd o'clock and I have no time to be smelling breath that bad"

"Ahhh but he has a point our little Mei~ what are your intentions with our Kris? it's not for his body and personality thats for sure..." Luhan laughs on the floor.

I bury my head in my hands and groan loudly. "I really wish to die."

Kris just sits there smirking like the biggest idiot in the room. "Yeah Mei, what are your intentions"

"To beat you into an early grave you moronic asswipe" I smack him upside the head.

Luhan makes a dramatic gasp, and clutches on Tao, "She hit our Kris!.. blasphemy.. what a cruel woman!"

"This is why I wanted to stay home.. you guys " I pinched the bridge of my nose.

Xiumin stood up and patted me on the head. "We would never let you marry such an Mei no worries~" 

I raise an eyebrow. "Did you just say ?"

"He did.. oh.. Xiumi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter