His Point Of View.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRIS' POV.

 

                  "She's losing conciousness Baekhyun! what do we do?!" I ask him, holding the woman I love in my arms, feeling her going weak.

Baekhyun presses down harder on the wound. "I don't know!.. what the happened?"

Just then the paramedics come in, Baekhyun takes his arms away from the wound and the paramedic team get to work, they place her on a gurny and wheel her out to the ambulance.

"I need to go with her" I say sternly.

The one guy looks at me. "Are you her boyfriend?"

Before Baekhyun could cut in I said. "Yes I am."

"Okay.. sit in the back, but don't touch anything" He motioned towards the back and I hopped in.

 

 

                   Once we got in the hospital I tried to follow where they were taking her but one of the paramedics motioned for me to stop, to wait in the waiting room, her blood was stained across my shirt.

By now Baekhyun would of called the guys.

I sat there for what felt like a life time.

Luhan was the first there.

"Where is she!?" He asked, he looked a mess.

I shook my head. "They haven't come back out yet"

"Is.. is all that from her?!" He pointed to my shirt.

I nodded. "I don't know what happened Luhan.. she just came into the store and then she looked wrong, she dropped her shirt that she held against her and well.. there was blood. everywhere.. and it wouldn't stop"

".. !" Luhan sat down next to me, grabbing his hair in frustration.

I sighed. "What the could of happened?"

"I can't believe this is happening..." Luhan sounded like he was crying.

"Don't man.. we have to be strong for her" I patted him on the back,

Luhan nodded. "I just.. can't believe it.. why aren't they saying anything?"

"I don't know..." I shrugged.

Just then, Lay and Xiumin ran in.

"Hey Gu- holy mother o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter