Numbers

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

          The next day I made sure that my hands were firmly inserted into the pockets of my blazer, I wasn't going to let them embarress me like that again, no it's not even embarressment it's the fact I was getting the death glares from hell.

Kris laughed at me as we walked side by side to school.

"What?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

He smirks at me and points at my hands. "That wont stop them you know?"

"Well it's better than just letting them!" I frown.

He laughs once more. "Maybe I should just hold your hand."

"No! no no!" I protest while blushing a little.

We both turn up outside of the school gates pretty quickly, Tao, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay and Chen were all there smiling at us.

Tao ran to my side and linked his arm with mine. 

I rolled my eyes, nothing was going to stop them.

Kris laughed. "I told you, that wouldn't stop them"

Tao raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Nothing, I just have to remind myself what I want for my funeral" I fake a smile.

Chen laughs. "Why?... that's overly dramatic don't you think?"

"Maybe, but the amount of death glares I get from you guys holding my hands or linking arms is going to get me murdered one way or another" I smile at him.

Luhan joins in the laughter. "Like we'd let them do that to you"

Tao pulled me towards the school. "Who cares what other people think?!"

I just sigh in response, while the others laugh behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

              At the end of the day, everyone decided to go home, they had too much homework to do, but luckily for myself and Kris, we'd done it all the night before, which left us with some spare time.

"What do you want to do?" He asks.

I look up at him. "I don't know"

He laughed, and grabed your hand. "I know the perfect place."

I frowned at the contact, what was with these guys and skinship?, he just laughed at me.

He took me to a bubble tea store, I smiled, I loved bubble tea. 

He pulled me inside the store, up to the counter. "What do you want?" He asks.

I smile at him. "Chocolate."

"Good choice" He smiles in response, he orders for the both of us and sits down at the table by the window.

I take a sip of it. "Ahh it's been a while since I've enjoyed one of these!"

He laughed. "It's nice isn't it?"

I nod at him.

"So, how are you finding school now?" He asks.

I think a little before I answer. "Well, it's good, I mean I love the classes and stuff, but I haven't been able to make any other friends, they just seem reluctant to talk to me"

"I wonder why?" He ponders to himself.

I just shrug. "It doesn't matter though, I mean I have you guys right?"

He smiles. "Yeah that's true," He takes a sip before continuing. "Do you have anyone you like?"

"No, I haven't had a chance to get to know anyone really, besides I didn't really think about it until now" I take another sip of my drink.

He chuckles. "Trust you not to think about it."

"What about you then, don't you have anyone you like?" I look at him through the corner of my eye.

He blushes a little. "Maybe I do"

"Who?" I smile at him.

He shakes his head. "Why would I tell you that?"

"I dunno, you're the one that brought it up." I laughed.

He raised an eyebrow. "Touché but I'm still not telling you"

I pouted. "Fine... but when I do like someone I wont tell you!"

He laughed. "If you find someone."

I scoffed. "Whatever happens, happens."

"You used to date someone right?" He raised an eyebrow.

I frowned while messing with my straw. "Yeah back at my old school."

"Can I ask what happened?" He looked at me with curiousity.

I didn't want to talk about it, but I knew he'd be persistant. 

I sighed. "We dated for about...3 months?" I thought about it before continuing. "I was going over to his house, his mom let me in and when I went upstairs to his room, I opened it to find him kissing some other girl. He didn't even apologise, He just smiled at me and then I left."

"He cheated on you?" He sounded shocked.

I nodded.

"His loss, what a jerk." He frowned. "Did you know the girl?"

"No, I didn't, I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter