You're not my type!

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

           The next day, I made sure to wake up extra early. I made both mine and Kris' breakfast and packed lunch, I placed it where I knew he'd eat it, and then I grabbed my bag and left. I wasn't going to sit and eat with him after how he made me feel the day before.

I got to the gates of the school when I felt pressure on my wrist. I turned around and saw Chen.

"Good morning, you look like you're in a rush despite being so early" He smirked.

I smiled back at him. "Sorry, I just wanted to get out of the house."

"You're lucky that I decided to be early this morning."

"Why is that?"

"Because now you get my awesome company." He laughed, he placed an arm over my shoulder as we walked into the school.

I had homeroom first thing, which I was happy for, Chen was nice to hang out with, he was fun and kind.

Next period was Math, I hadn't had Math yet so I was a little nervous. I sat down at the back, as the teacher pointed to the only seat available.

And to my luck it was next to Kris and Tao.

Tao turned around and smiled at me.

I didn't even look at Kris.

A few minutes into the lesson Tao turned around to me. "Do you understand this?" he asked, his eyebrows were furrowed, he showed me his notebook.

I looked at the equasion, I explained to him about the sum and how to solve it. He smiled. "Thanks! you're the best" He turned back around happily.

Kris looked at me, I made the mistake looking at him. He smiled softly at me.

I quickly turned and looked at my work.

Class was soon over, and it was lunch.

I was determined to totally not be near him at lunch, until Tao linked his arm with my own, causing me to look at him in confusing.

He smiled at me. "Let's eat lunch together!" He seemed so happy.

Kris rolled his eyes and followed us.

I sat between Tao and Chen, Kris was oposite me.

"So, how was your second day?" Xiumin smiled sweetly.

I smiled back at him. Damn these guys and their good looks and sweet infectious smiles.."It's been good, I really like it here."

Kris smiled at that. But then again so did everyone else.

Luhan smirked. "That's because of us right?" He winked.

I rolled my eyes, "That's rather arrogant.."

"You didn't denie it.." Lay pointed out.

Chen placed an arm around my shoulder. "You love our company.. you can't even denie that much."

"Fine fine.. you guys are.. nice I guess." I smiled.

Tao pouted. "Nice you guess?"

"Fine fine! I like hanging out with you guys okay? god" I smiled harder.

Eventually you'd forgotten about Kris' presence. Until Tao spoke up.

"Wow.. you and Mei have the same sort of lunch." He beamed eyeing both the lunches.

Kris adjusted himself in his seat before answering. "Maybe great minds think alike..."

I blushed a little at his response.

"Or she made it for you.." Chen laughed, he was obviously joking.

But Kris stiffened up. I had to try and stifle a laugh. 

Luhan laughed. "Could you imagine..?.. I can't imagine him eating anyone elses cooking other than his own!"

I frowned. "Why?" Kris looked worried.

Xiumin replied for him. "Because Kris doesn't like other people's food much..."

I smiled. "Is that so?" You looked at Kris, giving him an arrogant yet innocent smile.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Theres a few exceptions to that.. and you know it.."

"Yeah his mother!" Tao snorted.

Chen smiled at me, "You'll have to cook for us sometime, see if it's good enough for his taste." 

You choked on your own saliva. "Maybe.." You managed to choke out.

Tao patted you on the back. 

 

 

 

   At the end of the day, they grabbed me before I could escape home, I rolled my eyes at them, they said something about going over to Luhan's and that I was going with them no matter what the answer was. I tried to get out of it, but.. they weren't having none of it.

"Why do I have to come again?" I sighed.

Kris laughed. Causing me to narrow my eyes at him.

Tao was pulling me, with his arm linked with my own.

"Because!" Chen began. "We like your company"

I frowned.

Luhan's house was pretty big, he lived with his parents of course, they smiled at all of us as Tao dragged me upstairs, following Luhan to his room.

I ended up having to sit next to Kris, which wasn't what I wanted, at all.

Kris looked down at me. Damn him and his unusual height. He smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter