Reconcile.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                   The next day I woke up in the arms of Kris, who still had a firm grip around my waist. I sighed... we shouldn't of done that last night, everything is still wrong between is.. Although it felt right, it definitely wasn't.

I slowly loosened his grip on my waist, slowly sliding out of bed I head to the bathroom for a shower.

Afterwards I wrap a towel around me, seeing as I couldn't grab any, I went back into my room, Kris was awake now and he was propped up on one elbow facing me.

"I thought you left" He frowned.

I rolled my eyes. "I did.. for a shower.."

"You know what I meant." He got up, and came towards me, still fully . All his muscles moved in all the right places which made me realise just how dry my throat was, I backed up and hit the chest of draws, cursing at furniture getting in my way of escape. He smirked and lifted my chin up and kissed me softly. 

He released my lips. "I missed this"

"Kris...Can't.. you like.. put some clothes on?" I frown.

He laughs. "Why?.. you want round two?" He began to pick at the towel.

I bat his hands away. "I just showered, which.. by the way.. you should too"

"Only if you come in with me, I'm scared you're going to just run away" He sighed.

I rolled my eyes. "Bit late for that now isn't it?.. I have to go to work anyway so I'll make you one of those stupid drinks and meet you downstairs okay?"

He nodded and bit his lip, he leaned in once more giving me a longer and deeper kiss. "Don't leave me"

I got dressed, tying up my damp hair, putting on a little make up. I headed downstairs, I heard voices in the front of the store. Once I went through I recognised the voices, I groaned. I knew it would be only a matter of time for Baekhyun to open his stupid mouth. I stood in the door way watching them.

Luhan smirked and winked at me. "You dog"

"Shut up, I don't know what he told you..but it's a lie" I walked towards one of the coffee machines and began making Kris' coffee.

Baekhyun laughed. "Oh really?... so.. the noises I heard yesterday were a lie too?"

"I'm sorry, I thought I just heard the sound of my fist hitting your face." I turned around and gave him a death stare.

Chen raised an eyebrow. "So where's Kris?"

"I dunno" I shrug.

Just then Kris stumbled into the door way and I mentally cursed at him and face palmed myself.

He smirked. "What I miss?"

"Good morning Mr casanova!... who knew you and Mei were so into each other!" Tao smirked at him.

Chen held a hand up for Kris to high five. "Nice one"

Kris went to hit it, but I turned around and gave him a glare.

"High five him and see what happens" I warned, handing him his coffee and pushing him around the other side of the counter.

Kris gulped and lowered it. "Sorry."

"Wow.. it must be serious" Lay raised an eyebrow. "I thought you weren't each others type?"

Baekhyun laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter