Stay.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 I woke up in a unfamiliar surrounding, I felt tubes in my nose, my arm and my hand. I frowned, trying to pull them out when a loud beeping sounded.

A doctor ran in, stopping me from pulling the wires out.

Shortly after that, the tubes from my nose were swapped with a oxygen mask.

I tried sitting up, it hurt like mad. I turned to the doctor. "What happened?"

"Well.. actually we'd like to ask you that, we were called to a coffee shop, and you were on the floor bleeding, you had a substational amount of blood loss and a cut across your abdomen with a knife wound." He looked at me softly. "Infact you're lucky to be alive"

"How long have I been here?" I felt disorientated.

"Three days" My eyes widened at his words.

I began breathing in and out, panicing.

He looked at me worryingly. "Mei, listen to me, you need to calm down.. it's okay.. you're alright now"

I nod at him. 

He leaves after that, and then a whole new set of footsteps are heard outside of the door.

The door opens and there are three familiar faces.

I frown at them.

Luhan is the first one to run to my bedside, he begins crying. "I can't believe you're awake"

"Whoa.. Luhan.. Lu stop..!" I tried to sit up to hug him but it hurt and I gasped in pain.

Baekhyun pushed me back down by the shoulders. "Don't sit up.. rest please"

Kris sat down nearest to me, "I'm so glad you're awake."

"I don't even know what's going on..." I feel myself becoming emotional.

Luhan brushed the hair out of my face. "Don't start crying..."

"I wont.. if you wont!" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter