Little Kisses

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                      The next day I woke up in Kris' arms, in his bed, he had a firm protective grip around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled. My hand was on his lower stomach, and I could feel his abs under the soft material of his shirt, he was still fully dressed in his uniform.

Then it all came back to me, the feel of his lips against my skin, I started to feel sick.

I began to scratch my neck where I could still feel his touch.

Kris woke up and frowned, he grabbed my hand to stop me. "What are you doing?"

"I... I can feel him all over me!" I half shouted, I looked at Kris with glistening eyes.

He looked into my eyes intently, his hair was sticking up in all kinds of directions. He dropped my hand and leaned in, his hand wrapped around the back of my neck as he placed his lips firmly onto mine. I gasped at the contact, I pushed him away and frowned. "What are you doing?"

"Making it go away" He whispered against my lips as he captured them again, he pinned me on the bed, the quilt still on top of his. He pressed his warm body against mine.

I didn't do anything to stop him, because I'd rather be feeling Kris lips against my skin for the rest of my life than Ryuk.

I opened my mouth to let his tongue slip in and carress my own, I kissed him back just as fierce as he kissed me which made him groan deeply, the groan sent shivers down my spine.

After a while he released my lips, and kissed the corner of them, trailing across my cheek to my ear, nibbling on my ear lobe, My hands ran through his hair as he on the flesh of my ear.

He released my ear and moved over my neck, the same spot that Ryuk got, He on the area, soon the horrible feeling that occupied that spot was replaced by Kris' soft lips. He left a little bruise there.

He sat up slightly and looked into my eyes. "How is it now?"

I gulped hard. "Better... much.. better"

He leaned in closer so that our noses were touching. "I promise no one will touch you like that again, without your consent...I will break their noses b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter