Studying and Dress shopping.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                    The next few weeks were bliss with Kris, he still hadn't told me how he felt yet, but he was working it out. We both decided that it was best to stay in our own beds because that tempted Kris too much, various occasions where he got a little carried away.

Although after what had happened, the guys stuck to me more like glue than before.

This week was exams, so study sessions were vital.

We all decided to head to Minho's store for it.

I sat next to Kris and Minho, which was awkward.

"Ahh... I really mate math" Minho pouted.

I laughed and opened the text book for him. "If you get stuck, just ask... it's not a problem. Besides.. I hate History"

He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks..." He began to try and study.

"Ugh.. why do we have to have tests?" Chen pouted.

I frowned at him. "So we can graduate?..."

"Looks like you're going to be the only one" Kris nudged me.

Tao frowned at him. "I don't know whether thats an insult to yourself or not"

"Maybe.. although he does get some of the highest scores" Luhan smirked.

Xiumin nodded. "He's smart.."

"Kris.. help me with this" Lay showed him his book.

Kris leaned over and helped him.

I looked at him, how did I not know he was smart?

Luhan laughed at my expression. "I bet you're thinking how you didn't know he was smart"

I jumped and looked at Luhan, did he just read my mind. "What?.. how did you know?"

"Because I'd think the same thing, it's because he's not a bragger" Luhan smiles.

I frown. "That doesn't even sound like him"

Kris looks at me and frowns. I gulp.

Minho ruffles my hair. "So mean, Kris seems smart enough to me!"

"Ahh, see.." Kris ruffles my hair after Minho stops. Smiling at Minho as he does so.

I frown and bat him off, fixing my hair.

 

 

                 Once we got home I opened the text book I had tucked under my arm and headed to my room, flopping down on the bed reading it. I didn't want to fail my History exam without at least trying.

Kris stood in the door way with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

"I'm running a marathon... I'm studying! what do you think?" I frowned at him and then turned back to the book.

He laughed and came in, he sat down on the edge of the bed and snatched the book away.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed trying to get the book back of him.

He shoved me over and lay down next to me, pulling be close. "I'm helping"

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter