New School.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

         The next day, You woke up earlier than nessacery. You took a shower, and went back into your bedroom once you were dressed to dry your hair. You put on a little eyeliner, some mascara and a tiny bit of blush. You smiled at yourself in the mirror.

Today you were getting ready to attend your new school. Your mom and step dad decided it was best to attend a closer school rather than your previous one which was further away.

You made yourself some breakfast, he came down just as you were dishing it up.

You both ate in quiet, afterwards placing both dishes in the sink. 

He sat down on the sofa, and switched the TV on. Luckily you had a week off before attending your new school.

You decided to go shopping for your new school uniform and some supplies.

You turned to him, concentrating on the TV. "Ummm..." You began

He sighed. "Kris.. my name is Kris."

You smiled a little. "Kris, I'm going to go buy my new uniform and some other stuff.. is there anything else you want?" 

He looked at you. "No, thank you."

"Okay, I'll put my phone number on a note on the fridge.. incase you change your mind." You take a piece of paper, jotting down the digits, then placing the note under a magnet on the fridge. You then left the house, walking towards the town.

The first shop you stop in was the uniform store. You bought everything you needed for school.

Next store you went into was to buy some stationary.

You spent quite some time in town, buying bits and bobs. Then your phone rang in your pocket, you didn't recognise the number.

You answered the phone.

"Hello?" You asked.

It was a deep voice. "When are you coming home?"

"I'm sorry, who is this?" You adjusted the bags in your hand.

"It's Kris.." He sighed on the other end.

"Oh.. umm not much longer I think, why?" You were a little scared around Kris. He was hard to comprehend.

"Just wanted to know if you were going to make lunch." Then he hung up.

You looked at your phone and frowned, saving the number while you remembered.

You headed back then, you placed the key in the door and opened it, placing your shoes and the bags by the door, and walking to the fridge to make some sandwiches.

Kris got up and sat down next to you, and began eating his sandwich. He took both the plates to the sink this time, which surprised you, you were about to go upstairs but his voice stopped you.

"Wait.." He started, You turned to face him. "Thank you for lunch. Did you get everything you wanted?"

You liked this side of him, the talkative side. "Yeah.. I got everything."

"Good, do you want to watch TV?" He asked nicely.

You went towards the sofa and he sat next to you, you asked him. "What's on?"

"Theres a drama on...." He turned it on.

You watched it together for a while, you were really glad he was trying.

He laughed at a joke that was said on the TV, it made you jump a little, you turned to him, he was really handsome when he laughed.

 

 

 

Both of you were sat there for a few hours, watching various different shows.

Soon enough it was time to eat dinner, you both sat down to eat, Kris smiled. "Thank you for cooking this.."

"That's okay, I hope you enjoy it." You dug in, eating. After dinner you washed all the plates up from that day.

Kris sat there watching you, "Do you want to do something tomorrow?"

You turned to face him, raising an eyebrow. "Sure... anywhere in particular?"

"Thought I could show you around the area, and where school is before we have to go back.." He got up and stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, okay, yeah that would be nice thank you." You went back to washing up and he went upstairs, you heard his door click shut.

You went to your bedroom after that, hanging your uniform on the back of your door, removing the packaging on all the stuff you bought and rearranging it all in your bag ready for next week.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter