Lovers tiff.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                   The next day I managed to sneak out without Kris noticing, he was still asleep.. IN MY ROOM... I was going to find Xiumin and Lay but.. the risk of Kris finding out that I had gone was too much so I left on my own.

After walking for a little while I stumbled apon a bubble tea store, I hadn't actually been in one since Minho stopped hanging around with us.

I ordered a chocolate one and sat down at the window, enjoying the peace and quiet. Nerves were creeping over me at the thought of Kris' angry face.

Finishing the drink, I headed towards the beach, deciding it was best to be somewhere they could easily find me.

The beach was practically empty, I sat down a little bit away from the sea shore line.

Suddenly a shadow cast over me from behind, I sighed and looked up, I wasn't surprised to see Kris' angry face.

"Where did you go?..." He frowned, he sat down next to me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What.. I can't go anywhere without you now?"

"That's not what I meant.." He sighed, he looked at me, I went to turn away but his hand cupped my face, turning it back to him, I raised an eyebrow at him, his expression softened. "What I mean.. is that I woke up to an empty space behind me and that I felt like a part of me was missing"

I gulped, that last sentence got me. I looked into his eyes, he genuinely meant every single word. "Sorry... I wanted to get some air before the headache starts"

"Next time we'll just stay in bed and they can go on their own" He laughs softly, he brings his face close to mine and kisses me softly, the kiss wasn't a long one, after he released my lips he smiled. "I wish we could wake up next to each other every day.."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Oh really?"

"Yeah, you should move back in" He smirked.

I frowned. "No I don't think that's wise to be honest.."

"Why not?.." He sounds offended.

I sigh. "Because it's not good for us Kris, the last time we lived together we were all in each others faces."

"It's different this time" He frowned.

I stared at him with an irritated expression. "How is it different?.."

"Well we're grown up now right?" He raises an eyebrow.

I laughed. "It's not even been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter