Old Memories Die Hard.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 Frozen in the door way I stood, staring at the topless woman on Kris' bed, she raised an eyebrow at me. But I just stared at her... Her clothes were thrown all over the floor.

Tears began to freely spill over.

"What the ?" The girl cursed.

Kris came out of the bathroom behind me, He stared at me with an odd expression, he clearly couldn't see what I was looking at. "Mei?... what is it?"

I turned to look at him, with a tear stricken face.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist, and another towel on his wet hair. He dropped the towel around his head and grabbed my face. "What is it?!.. what happened are you okay?.. did someone do something to you?"

I frowned at him, I pushed him away from me and slapped him as hard as I could. "I trusted you.. you..you betrayed me." I choked out.

Kris held his cheek. "What the hell did I do?"

I let out an angered laugh. "It's not what you did Kris, it's who you ing did." I kicked the door open to reveal the woman.

Kris' face fell when he saw her, before he could regain his thought, I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. Locking it. I slid down the door and held my hands over my ears, not wanting to hear anything.

After a while, I grabbed my head phones from the desk, and placed them in my ears, I turned the music up to full, hurting my ears.

I began to pack whatever I cherrished and needed into one bag, I breathed in and out to calm myself down, I was going to open the door and run. I had to remind myself to pick up my shoes, my bag and my tie.

I unlocked the door, I refused to look in the direction of his room, I managed to run down the stairs two steps at a time, grabbing my tie, my bag and my shoes, not even putting them on.

I could feel vibrations on the wooden floor behind me I slammed the door shut and began to ran, I didn't know where I was going but I just ran as fast as I could.

Everything inside of me was breaking.

I stopped after a while to put my shoes back on. I bet by now others would wonder where Mei got her money from, Kris' step dad was rich, he gave me his very own credit card. I decided to go to a hotel, booking myself in,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter