The worst week of my life.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                        If I knew what was going to be the worse week of my entire existance I honestly would of never bothered waking up the day that Taehyun came because what I thought was a one off hiccup of my week it actually turned out that I was naive.

The shop was quite busy early in the morning so I was too busy to even acknowledge my other half sat infront of me, but by the time it died down he had to leave, he kissed me quickly before leaving.

Baekhyun didn't leave the front of the shop since the whole Taehyun incident.

Kris was more than happy about that.

Although what happened in the upcoming hours made me not care about anything anymore.

I was cleaning the counter behind me when I heard the most posh cough I've ever heard in my life, now I'm not one of those people who dislike wealthy people, no.. of course I'm not.. I dislike those type of people who let money get to their head and feel that they're better than everyone.

And boy that was the kind of cough that came from the girl.

I turned around rolling my eyes, I didn't even look at her. "How may I help you?" I said looking down at the pad.

I heard a laugh. "Who knew we'd meet again?"

I frowned, I wish I never looked up, because there sat infront of me was none other than the girl who lay across Kris' bed, my heart fell into my throat and I felt sick, I grabbed onto the counter for support, Baekhyun was too busy cleaning the tables to notice.

"My my.. who knew you'd be working somewhere like this" she said with sarcasm.

My eye twitched, despite the fact I hated her before, well now I hate her even more. "Well who knew such a prestigious would wonder into here.. but we can all act surprised right?"

"Coming from you? please don't make me laugh." She laughs.

I shrugged. "Wasn't trying to, now are you ordering? if not then leave I don't have time for you"

"Of course I'm ordering.. I'm on my way to see my Fiancée.. you know him right?" She said.

My blood ran cold, the blood draining from my face. "W-what?"

"Kris.. you know Kris right?.. anyway I'll order a decaf black coffee please." She smiled all too sweet.

I began making her coffee, at first I thought about adding salt and not sugar but... I didn't want to lose my job. After I gave it to her, and she gave me the money and the most irritating smile ever, she left.

Suddenly my legs couldn't quite keep stable any longer and I crumbled to the floor, tears quickly escaping, silent.. slow tears.

Baekhyun ran around the side of the counter pulling me to look at him. "What happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter