Dating.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            I stormed straight home, slamming the front door and my bedroom door, I lay down on my bed and screamed in frustration. How dare he speak to me like that? I wasn't letting anything go to my head. Why was he being so rude for?

I knew that he'd probably be home shortly. But I locked the door, I some music so I wouldn't hear him at all.

We were just getting along, why was he like this?

My phone went off, it wasn't a number I recognised.

I answered it. "Hello?"

"Is this Mei?.." The voice on the other end asks.

"Yes this is her." I turn the music down.

"It's Jonghyun from earlier today?" He laughed a little.

I smiled. "Oh yeah yeah, Is there something you wanted?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to meet up tomorrow maybe?" 

I blushed. "Sure, text me a time and place?"

"Yeah, I'll let you know then, see you tomorrow?" 

I hung up and smiled to myself, what a good way of taking my mind off that jerk.

I got up and went to the wardrobe, looking through the outfits I should wear for tomorrow.

Kris did try to knock on my door, but I ignored it, I turned the music up and lay on my bed.

 

 

 

       The next day I got up and showered, drying my hair and curling it nicely at the ends, letting them fall softly down my shoulders, I put on a little make up and wore a beige dress with some flats.

I go downstairs happily and cook breakfast for us both, I was still not talking to Kris.

Jonghyun text me last night to meet him at the store he saw me at yesterday in about an hour n a half.

Kris came down and sat at his usual spot, he raised an eyebrow. "You look nice, are you going anywhere?"

In the coldest tone possible, I simply replied. "A date."

"With who?" He frowned.

I placed the plate infront of him and sat next to him. "With Jonghyun"

"Like I know who that is" He scoffed.

I shrugged. "I don't care if you know him."

"Why are you being like this?" He asked

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't piss me off today, you were rude enough yesterday, you wont spoil today"

"I did not spoil yesterday! you're the one that left!" He was mad.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah because you were a jerk, you have no reason to be mad, now if you'll excuse me" I got up and went to go to the front door.

Kris grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him.

"Would you let go?" I eyed his hand on my wrist.

He shaked his head. "I don't want you to go"

"I don't think you have a choice" I pulled my wrist free. "I don't see why you care so much, you made that pretty damn clear yesterday"

He looked at me sternly in the eyes. "I just don't like this guy"

I scoffed. "You admitted it to yourself earlier that you don't know him, you don't own me you can't tell me what to do."

I opened the door and slammed it shut behind me, leaving a shocked Kris behind.

Why did he have to put me in a bad mood!?

I met up with Jonghyun outside of the store.

He smiled at me. "You look pretty" 

I blushed. "Thanks."

"You okay?" He gave me a worried look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter