Detailed Feelings.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                     It had been a few months since the accident now, and me and Kris were doing fine, infact, alot better than before. Today was date night for us, which we put aside since the others liked to ruin our alone time by Baekhyun letting them into my apartment.

Kris made me dress up really, well elegant, so I was waiting for him in my apartment.

The door knocked softly, I walked to open it, Kris was stood there in a crisp suit, the urge to rip it off him swam through my mind.

He looked at me with dark eyes, I knew he was thinking the same. "You look beautiful"

"You look handsome, what's that?" I point at his hands behind his back.

He smiles widely, revealing a large bundle of red roses. "These, are for you"

"What?.. really?.." He handed them to me, I pulled his tie so that his lips would crash against mine.

I pulled back quickly, going into the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase.

"You have no idea how hard it is not to have you right now" He growled.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, I do. Believe me" 

"Oh really now?" He smiled, a smile I knew all to well and he came towards me.

I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back slightly. "Kris, we can after, but not now"

"Damn it" He sighed, he linked his hand with mine and pulled me towards the door. "Have everything?"

"Yes, now lets goooo!" I laughed as he pulled me out the door, shutting and locking it behind us.

 

 

                     He took me to probably the most expensive restaurant I've ever seen, let alone been in, the colour scheme was a deep red and gold. With drapes hanging from the walls, the windows were just as tall as the room, I looked around as we were seated at a window seat.

The view was amazing, outside was a perfectly tended to garden, full of various different plants and a fountain feature that covered the center, filled with various little fairy lights.

I looked at Kris. "This place is beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you" He smirks.

I rolled my eyes. "It looks expensive"

"That's because it is, but I'm not paying any less for such an important occassion" He smiled, picking up my hand and placing it to his lips.

I laughed. "How did I get so lucky?"

"I don't know, really" He laughed again when I smacked him lightly.

We ordered shortly after that, He made me pick the most expensive thing on the menu, although I tried to refuse it, it was delicious.

After the meal he took me to a Planetarium, which at first I looked at him with an odd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter