Without you.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The next few days Kris didn't leave me until he was actually kicked out of the hospital, and he'd come back everyday, sometimes with Luhan, sometimes with Baekhyun, and even sometimes with one of the others if they weren't too busy.

It was time for me to be discharged, it was early one morning and I knew everyone was busy.

It didn't hurt to walk anymore, although I did get a surge of pain every now and then from my stitches, were to be removed next week.

I took a cab, all the way to the coffee store.

Baekhyun's face when he saw me walking through the shops front door was priceless, he looked as if he had seen a ghost. "Mei! what are you doing here?..."

"I was discharged today Baekhyun" I frowned at him, sitting at the counter.

He smiled widely. "Really?!.. wait.. why didn't you tell anyone?"

"Because you're all busy, I'm not gonna intrude on peoples busy schedules, besides, I'm here now" I smiled.

He nodded. "It's good to see you,"

"Baekhyun where do I put these boxe-" Kris voice came through the back.

I frowned and he froze.

"Mei?.. what are you doing here?.. wait.. why aren't you in the hospital?" He came to my side and eyed me frantically.

I rolled my eyes and batted him. "The question is, why are you here?"

"What?... oh.. I... umm" Kris rubbed the back of his neck.

Baekhyun gave me an apologetic smile. "We took Kris on part time when you were in hospital because we were struggling"

I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you not at the hospital?" Kris says snapping me out of my thoughts.

I sigh. "I was discharged, and before you start you were all busy so I couldn't ask"

"So you're okay?" He smiles softly.

I nod biting my lip.

"I'm glad..." He pulls me to him, hugging me.

I sigh.

Baekhyun coughs awkwardly. "Well.. let me get you something to drink." 

I pulled away from Kris, sitting back down on the stool and smile at him. "Thanks Baek"

"Luhan's going to kill you for not phoning us" Kris sighs.

I nodded. "I know.. but he wont know yet right?"

"Maybe.. " Baekhyun laughs.

"What do you mean maybe?" I frown at him.

Kris rubbed the back of his neck as he went around the counter again. "Well.. infact.. I was about to say he'll be here soon but he already is"

He motioned his head behind me, I groaned and turned slowly.

Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter