Two can play at this game.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         If there was one thing that annoyed me about Kris the most, it was how much he loved to tease, despite us kissing twice now, he didn't talk about it. It was like he wasn't planning on talking about it and I know that I said I didn't want to, but it's just annoying because why wouldn't he want to talk about it? or was he doing this to drive me completely insane?

Over the next few days the guys watched over me alot, making sure that Kris did walk me home, despite what they really knew.

Once we got home Kris acted as if we were just friends, and that drove me just a little bit more insane. 

Yes, I have feelings for the tall idiot. I think we've all gathered that now. But how the hell was I supposed to know I felt that way? feelings hit you so fast it's confusing. Is it supposed to hurt but also make you feel excited? 

I'm so confused.

It was the weekend and the guys had taken us to a park. It was a rather large park to be honest, with a fountain at the entrance and a lake at the back.

We sat on the edge of the fountain.

"So have you heard from your crazy ex yet?" Xiumin tilted his head.

I glared at him. "No I have not seen Taehyun."

Luhan laughs. "Good! no fights have to be started then"

"You guy's are so irritating" I huffed.

Tao pouted. "We are not"

"Why are you so mean to us Mei?" Chen said teasingly.

Lay patted me on the head. "Sorry for their stupidity"

Kris chuckled on the other side of me.

I glared at him. "What is so funny?"

"Oh nothing, just how you're so cute when you're annoyed" He laughs again.

I frown at him. "I can't help but be annoyed when you're so annoying!" I push him lightly.

He lets out a bigger laugh. "What was that supposed to be?"

Luhan laughs. "I bet that felt like a butterfly hitting you"

Kris nodded while laughing.

I gave them both a bemused look. "Thanks for finding me so damn entertaining" I punched Kris on the arm as hard as I could.

He actually winced. "Okay that one hurt" He glared down at me.

I laughed at him.

Lay laughed too. "Nice one"

Kris pushed me, but he totally forgot where we were sat.

I stumbled back and fell into the fountain. Soaked to the bone.

I looked at him with an angry expression, they all burst out laughing holding onto their stomachs.

" you guys" I cursed as I pulled both Lay and Kris down into the water with me, I walked over to Xiumin and Luhan and pulled them, doing the same to Chen and Tao.

They all screamed.

I got out of the fountain. "Serves you right for laughing doesn't it?"

"Oh my god it's so cold!" Luhan half cries.

Xiumin flails about. "That was so uncalled for!"

"Was it really?" I smile at him.

Kris gets up with anger in his eyes, My own eyes widen.

"Run Mei!" Lay exclaimed while laughing.

And I did, I knew he wasn't far behind me, damn him and his stupidly long legs, I ran far away from the fountain and hid behind a green house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter