Moving in.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               For a while now, it's been just me, and my mom in the house our father had left us in. He had left us in quite some debt, she had never been with someone after that due to trust issues, but one day she came home with the biggest smile on her face.

She looked so happy, I hadn't seen her this happy in a long, long time. The next few weeks she got happier, she slept better, she ate better, everything was better. She didn't tell me why she was happy until one day she brought a man home, saying she'd been on a date with him and had been dating him for a month or so, He was kind, genuine.

He told me that his wife had left him for another man, and that my mother was the first woman he had cared deeply for since. They shared a bond through their miss shapen pasts. I couldn't be happier. It didn't matter if I liked him or not, I mean I do, I was just happy to see life in my mom again.

A few months went past, and they came home one night whilst I was studying. Beaming from ear to ear, I asked them what was going on.

"We're getting married." My mother said with the utmost joy.

Jonghyun, he was called, took my hand gently in his own. "May I have your permission?" 

I smiled gently at him. "Aslong as you can keep her happy, you have my permission."

They told me that they were planning on getting married abroad, on a sunny beach, and that they were going to stay there for their honey moon, so I told them that I would take care of the house whilst they were away.

A few weeks had passed, and they had returned home. I welcomed them back happily. At this point in time I felt like a burden apon the two freshly married couple.

"I'll move out..." I said to them, after I had sat them both around the table.

Jonghyun frowned. "Why?"

"It doesn't seem fair for me to still live here with you two, you need your privacy." I smiled at them.

"Oh sweet heart, you dont have to do that" My mother teared up.

"No, I want to, I want you both to be happy." I stood up.

Jonghyun stood up too. "If you really are adamant on moving out, you can live in my house, with my step son."

"Your step son?.." I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter