BEER

Drovers Run

 

 

“Thanks for the ride it was fun”

 

Kris and I arrived in Choi’s Ranch..  We are standing in front of my car, Kris was the one who is driving when we reach the Colusa County.. We mostly drive alternately but he is the one who drives the most. He said he wants to show me how gentleman he was..

 

“That’s nothing.. You did most of the driving anyway”

 

“Maybe.. because I don’t trust on how you drive” laughingly he said

 

Dara slaps his arm “YAH!! I’ve been driving since I’m 15”

 

Kris keeps on laughing on Dara while the latter keep on defending herself on how good of a driver she was that they didn’t notice Seunghyun was watching them.

 

“Looks like you guys are having fun”

 

Kris and Dara stop on their bickering and look on the owner of the voice. Kris moves forward to  greet him and Dara just stay quiet.

 

“Hyungg! What’s up? You’re going somewhere?”

 

 “I’m not going anywhere. I just forgot something in my car. When I saw the two of you.”

 

Seunghyun looks at Dara and she nodded to him acknowledging his presence. She didn’t smile and her eyes,  is even avoiding him.

 

“Looks like you guys are having fun. Am I interrupting?” He continues

 

“Nothing!” Dara rapidly reply. She doesn’t like Seunghyun to think of something. “I.. uhh. . I’m actually leaving already. Kris?”

 

 Seunghyun  didn’t know that Dara felt a little nervous seeing him again. She doesn’t want to stay for long now and just want to go back to Drovers.. like now.

 

“Haha.. Don’t be too defensive Dara, hyung might think we are hiding something” he teasingly reply and winks to her and that didn’t left unnoticed to Seunghyun.

 

“Whatever!” She rolls her eyes on him.  “I’m tired.. My bed is calling my name already.”

 

Kris left his Hyung side and moves to Dara and hold both of her arms “Ok, Ok.. Do you know your way back?”

 

Seunghyun can’t help but envy Kris as Dara looks just comfortable to Kris gestures to her. He can only  watch both of them with jealous eyes.

 

“Yeah. It’s just straight ahead anyway.. You’re the one who is really tired” she smiled

 

“Ok give me a call or txt me when you reach Drovers” he said while opening the door of Dara’s car.

 

Dara went inside her car and lower down her window. Kris leaned forward to her window. “So I’m going to expect for your call or txt ok?”

 

Dara laugh as he know that Kris won’t make her leave if she will say No. “Do I have a choice?” She smilingly replied to him and Kris gave her a kiss on her cheeks. Her eyes suddenly fell on Seunghyun and she just smile to him. “It’s nice to see you again Seunghyun-ssi”

 Seunghyun just smile and waves his hand. He leaves the two alone; he doesn’t want to watch them.  Kris looks like he doesn’t like Dara to leave and keeps on dragging time. Kris gives her final goodbye to Dara and watches her car till it’s gone to her sight.

 

He walks to her house and the door is open already. He saw his hyung watching TV while eating chips and there is two bottles of beer in the table.

 

“Hyung, why do you always come here to drink and watch TV?”

 

Seunghyun and I doesn’t live in the same house anymore. But they are like, uhmmm.. super close neighbor same with his parents. They build a bachelors size house for both of them because they want to live by themselves already but their mom beg that she still wants to see her two handsome sons all the time.. Yes my mom said that we are handsome and we agree.. So we build the house super close with each other. And my hyung always comes to my place to drink and hangout with me.

 

“Well you know why.. I don’t wanna clean my own mess after”  he snickered

 

I drop my bag in my room and sit beside him and reach for the other beer and drink it.

 

“Can I borrow your phone Kris? My battery is almost dying I need to call Dad and tell him that the papers he is looking for is not in my car”

 

He gives his phone to Seunghyun and went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before hanging out with his brother.

 

“Are you sure that you properly bade goodbye to her” Seunghyun greeted when he came out in the bathroom.

 

Kris just smiles and gets some chips from Seunghyun. “Dara is so hot hyung and totally fun. If only Bom didn’t know that she is coming tonight, I will totally make her stay here”

 

Seunghyun lips twitch but Kris who is not looking at him didn’t saw it. “Oh yeah? It seems like you can’t keep off your hands on her as well”

 

“Well.  Who can keep their hands off her.. I almost got her hyung” Kris proudly stated and smirked

 

By saying that he almost got her is a bad news for Seunghyun, he will be hypocrite if he will see Dara the same way if he will know that something to both of them. “How far did you guys go?” 

 

“Far enough that if you didn’t call something will  happen.” He said “But don’t worry hyung, it’s not only you who calls, Bom noona also called her.. It was really too bad” He said with regret on his voice

 

Seunghyun smile at the news that he is the reason why nothing happens on the two. “I should call you often then” he said to him jokingly but he knows to himself that he meant something.

 

“Hyung next time that happens. I won’t answer your call” he said lightly punching Seunghyun

 

“Kris, she is Bom’s sister. Remember that” Seunghyun said with a sudden serious tone on his voice. It’s obvious that he does not like what is happening on the two.

 

“Hyung why so serious?! Both of us know what we are doing so chill” he hissed to Seunghyun

 

“Im just reminding you.” He said with a serious face

 

Kris looks at Seunghyun and he can tell that he is serious and he doesn’t get it. He used to just listen to him and reminds me not to play too much and it might get ugly. But this time so what if its Bom’s sister as if Dara is 18! Why being so protective.

 

“Hyung just because Bom can’t get into you. You won’t let me get Dara.” I jokingly told him to just lighten him up. He used to laugh at this and I was right.

 

“You ! Stop using Bom you know that I will never look at her in other way”

 

“That’s what I don’t understand with you. She obviously like you.. why you never like her?”

 

Seunghyun stand up and gulped the remaining beer on the bottle. “I better go, I have to wake up early tomorrow, Kim’s going to get  the cows.”

 

“As the usual when you had enough you’re going to leave the mess!” Kris said, he knows his hyung is just avoiding the topic with Bom. The whole town knows that Bom likes hyung  but he never shows interest with her. I always tell him to take advantage of it as my dad will like that too,  but he’ll just say that Bom is just like a sister to him and never saw her  in any romantic way.

 

“You know the drill.. Don’t forget to show yourself to mom first thing in the morning ok. She will be happy to see you again” He said then left.

 

“Haizz that hyung will never change” He mumbled when Seunghyun left. He is still continue drinking his beer and reached for his phone. There is still no message coming from Dara.

 

“I guess she is still catching up with Bom” He mumbled, he was going to put down his phone when it rings, he looks at the screen and a mischievous smile appear on his face.

 

“I’m just about to call you Jessica.."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

@Applers498 - Are you serious? I love lifehouse Hanging by a moment!! and thank you for reading my story!

@bratty21 - hon this might  be a tabisan fic.. Im sorry

 

Thank you guys for Subscribing and please give me more love.. i always love to read your insights.. ^.^

xoxo elvee