TABI

Drovers Run

 

“Dara Unnie thank you so much for letting me borrow your dress! It looks so good on me” Chaerin chirpily said..

 

“You’re welcome honey, but may I remind you that you didn’t borrow it. You are already wearing it when I saw you.”

 

“Hahaha.. Im so sorry Dara, Chaerin was so fascinated with your closet, don’t worry I will make sure to wash it nicely before returning it to you” Aunt Eunju utter

 

“Don’t worry Aunt Eunju its ok”

 

“Ok ladies enough about the dress talk.. I’m going to the horse bidding over there and I’ll see you all later.. Oh by the way Dara are you sure you will be ok?”Bom ask, as I decided to explore the fair by myself without troubling anyone.. Gummy will be meeting with her friends same with Aunt Eunju and Chaerin ofcourse will be with the Mino guy, Isn’t he the reason why she dolls up,  and my sister ofcourse is still thinking of all the horse, sheep and goat bidding which she ask me if I want to join her but I instantly decline.

 

“Unnie don’t worry about me I’ll call you if I get bored” I said, which I hope will never happen.

 

“Ok then. I’ll see you later!”

 

As soon as Bom Unnie bid her goodbye, Chaerin rapidly go off aswell. Aunt Eunju and Gummy invited me again to go with them but I just told them that I am really fine..

 

Actually the real reason that  I don’t wanna join anyone of them is because  I will be seeing Kris here in the Fair. I know that they will just be shooting me questions so I just keep it on myself. And speaking of Kris he hasn’t called me since he left the house I ring him and he is not answering either.

 

The Colusa Fair involves lots of animals which I’m not sure if it’s because we are in the country side and most people here have ranches and farm or as I said maybe because we are in the country side. There are lots of biddings for goats, horses, cows, sheeps and even a pig. But there are also some booths that you can play with also a lonely ferris wheel to ride and ofcourse my favorite FOOD STALLS!!

 

I glance at my phone again.. It’s already 1:00 pm and still no call from Kris.

 

“Are you waiting for someone?” A familiar voice comes behind me

 

“Your brother supposed to be here. He said he is coming but he hasn’t called me yet. Have you seen him?” I ask that seems like he can’t believe on what I just said but I still didn’t fail to notice how gorgeous he still looks like on his cowboy hat

 

“He said his coming here?” he replied with disbelief

 

“Uh yeah?! Why doesn’t seem like your surprise that he is coming to the Fair?” I pry which made him a uncomfortable and I don’t have an idea why

 

“Nothing.. I just thought he is busy” He reply “Where is Bom or Gummy? Why are you alone?” he followed up

 

“Bom unnie is bidding at some horse and Aunt Eunju and Gummy is with their friends plus I thought Kris will be here so I just let them go”

 

“Will it be ok with you if I accompany you? I’m not with anyone as well” Seunghyun ask me, I was hesitant for a bit but hell why I will wait for Kris? He hasn’t even ringed me or answer my call.. So yeah I want Seunghyun to accompany me.

 

“I will be glad” I answer him and he gave me his boyish that ohh you can’t resist me smile.

 

“So what you want to do? Bid? Play, watch  or Eat?”

 

“Seunghyun please no bidding just eat and play and watch!!” I told him

 

“Eat and play it is then!!” He cheerfully exclaimed

 

“Hyunnieee!! I didn’t know that my sister have a cute nickname to you” I though I know he doesn’t like it

 

“We’ve been friends since.. what middle school? She always calls me like that so you don’t have to be jealous.” He said while smirking to me. The nerve of this guy..

 

“I am not jealous!! Stop flattering yourself”

 

“Who will admit that they are jealous comeon!!!”

 

“Whatever Seunghyun.. By the way where are we going?”

 

“Let’s buy some Ice cream first then lets watch some bull fight.. Have you seen one?”

 

“Only on Telly, I haven’t seen it on person!” I excitedly exclaimed

 

“Let’s watch it and see if you’ll like it”

 

We walk together to the arena but stop first on the Ice cream stall. It’s not really that hot right now but why will I refused an ice cream and it’s nice to know that both of us are addicted to choco peppermint  ice cream.

 

“This is so nice thanks Seunghyun” I told him as we are sitting and waiting for the program to start..

 

“Are city people really don’t call someone oppa even if they are older to them?”

 

I gave him a smirk because I know what he is playing. “No not all people OPPA” and I stick my tongue out and that made him laugh and so am I.

 

“You just want me to call you oppa.. Don’t be so pathetic and just tell me OPPA!” I said and act cute

 

He pinch my nose and laugh..

 

“Actually I shouldn’t have to tell you.. You should just have to call me oppa in the first place because I’m older than you” he defends himself

 

“Thank you earlier” I suddenly remember when he save from Bom unnies interrogation

 

“For what?”

 

“For stepping in earlier when Bom unnie is questioning me” I told him shyly.. I really am thankful to him because as soon as I enter the shed Bom unnie mood is totally different she is more cheerful and whatever we were talking about was just suddenly evaporated.

 

“Well to be honest.. I don’t get it why you can’t answer her.” He said without looking at me, his eyes are on the bull inside the arena.

 

And like to Bom Unnie I don’t know how to respond to that. Does he know that Unnie likes him no scratch that unnie is inlove with him and I don’t think that I will be the one who should deliver that news to him.

 

“Seems like you swallow your tongue” I heard him talk again.. I glance at him once more and the same as earlier he is still looking ahead..

 

“No..It’s just that.. That” what will I say!

 

“It’s just you don’t like her to know that you’ve talk to me because of Kris right?”

 

“Kris?” I said with a visible confusion on my voice. Why will he think that way, and Kris? What’s got to do with him?

 

“I know your unnie she is a blabber sometimes, you got scared that if you tell her that you know we talk and kinda hangout she will tell it to Kris and you don’t want Kris to know that. Don’t worry I won’t tell him”

 

“WHAT?! NO!!” I exclaimed

 

“Comeon Sandara its ok I know you like Kris it’s obvious” he stated as if he knows what really is going on.

 

To be honest I just realize now that I really don’t care if Kris knows that I talk or hangout with Seunghyun but it tiny tiny bit matters to me when Seunghyun knows that I’m with Kris and that’s odd for me..

 

“Seunghyun no” I said softly and finally he looks at me

 

“No? You don’t like Kris?” I don’t know if I’m sure but he sound a little happy when he ask that question.

 

“I like Kris ofcourse he is nice to me.”  

 

“I wonder in what way and how is he nice to you.” he said with a sarcastic voice

 

I’m going to answer back when the MC suddenly talk and announce that the program will start. I look at Seunghyun and it’s clearly that he doesn’t look please. I wonder if he doesn’t like me to be too close to Kris as well because as everyone said he a bad news, does Seunghyun think that way too.

 

“Oppa are you ok?” I intentionally call him oppa because I know he likes it and I’m not wrong he looks at me and smile

 

“Are you acting cute Sandara?” He query and I scrunch my nose and give him an eyeless smile >.<. Yes you got it, he laugh heartily, he is so easy to please hehe..

 

He pinch my nose once again while he is smiling “Don’t show that to anyone make sure that face is exclusively mine” he said and my head just voluntarily nod.

 

======

“FOR THE LAST CONTESTANT BEFORE THE BULL RIDING CONTEST LETS GIVE APPLAUSE TO SONG MINHO!!!!”

 

“That’s Chaerin’s crush” Seunghyun inform me

 

I now look carefully on the guy  wearing a Matador costume. He got a tan skin and a pretty face aswell. Wow Chaerin pick a good looking guy no wonder she dolls up for him.

 

“He is cute” I said “No wonder Chaerin’s is busy this morning”

 

Seunghyun chuckle and watch Mino carefully. When I look at his face I can clearly saw a concern on his face, he must really care for the kid.

 

Mino is actually looks like  he’s been doing it all the time. He is waving his red clothe infront of the bull and trying to lure it back on the cage slowly.

 

“He looks like he knows what his doing” I said

 

“He does, he got a talent on it and he always practice” He said it proudly

 

“Looks like you know him well”

 

“Ofcourse we are together all the time” He suddenly standsup and  scream,  and when I look at the arena Mino already successfully lure the bull on the cage.

 

“1 minute and and 16 seconds!!! That’s the shortest time!!!” The announcer said.

 

“That was really fun!!!” I told Seunghyun once we sit down again

 

“Did you really enjoy it?”

 

“I did its thrilling.. What’s next after that?”

 

“The next one is more thrilling.. Bullriding”

 

“Bullriding? Is that the one you have to stay riding the bull while the bull is having a really crappy day!” I ask jokingly

 

“HAHAHA.. yes Sandra we got to ride as long as we can while they are in a total bad mood. This will be really exciting so you better watch out.”

 

It was totally fun!! The Bullriding will have a total of 10 contestant and we are already on the 6th. The contestants are really good the shortest time as of now was 29 seconds which for me was pretty long and the longest as was 1 min and 16 seconds. The crowd was obviously absorbed into the game as everytime the bull will go wild and jump its feet up and down everyone is screaming and yes including me and Seughyun.

 

“Sandara I’ll just go to the restroom I’ll be back” he whisper to me

 

“Ok oppa but comeback fast you don’t want to miss too much”

 

“I’ll definitely going to see the end of it” he said

 

“Ok oppa, Now goo so you can comeback fast” I shoo him away besides he doesn’t need to tell me to stay and watch because I am so much having fun here..

 

It was already the 9th contestant and he is still not coming back,  I take out my phone when I saw a 1 miss call from Kris.. as far as I remember I try to reach him for 5 times and he just called me once oh great. Oh well that’s not important now I need to call Seunghyun the Bullriding is almost ending… I search on my contacts  and then I remember I don’t have his cell number!! CRAP!!

 

“AND FOR THE LAST CONTESTANT”

 

Where is Seunghyun!! It’s the last one already he is missing all the fun!!

 

“THE MR. CAPABLE OF COLUSA COUNTY! LETS ALL GIVE IT UP TO MR. SEUNGHYUN CHOI!!!!”

 

“WHAT?!?!”

 

The crowd cheer so loud at his name, it looks like he is popular here in Colusa. I immediately look at the holding area cage and I saw him riding the bull already, he waves his hand to me and I automatically wave back. All of a sudden I became nervous, my heart is beating so fast.

 

The Door on the holding area opens up and the bull aggressively moves up and down. Seunghyun is only holding the leash with only one of his hand and the other one is free on air.. He is moving along on the same direction of the bull and he is doing it expertly.

 

 The bull suddenly made a very high kick on the back and deep his head down and jump again but Seunghyun still stay on the bull everyone is cheering when he didn’t fall down. If it was earlier I probably screaming out loud but right now all I can feel is nervousness and worry.

 

The bull still keeps on going and Seunghyun even have a leisure to wave his hand on the crowd that earn him a loud cheer. It’s been already 1minute since he is riding the bull 17 more seconds and he will win..

 

11, 12, 13,….

 

The crowd was counting as they seem like expecting him to win already. Then again I look at him and he still looks fine and dancing with the bull, he is just going with the flow and seems like he know how the bull moves.

 

16, 17, 18. Seunghyun fall on the bull and everybody on the arena stand up and cheer him loudly and I joined the crowd! I even stand up on the chair so that I can see him. He is bowing around the arena and waving his hand when he is facing my side of the arena he gave a flying kiss and a wink that makes the girls all scream.

“Was those gestures mine?”

 

++++

 

“Mr. Capable and King of the Bulls!!” I cheer him when I saw him coming on my way.

 

“Did you enjoy the show?” He gleefully ask me

 

“SEUNGHYUN OPPA JJANG!!!!” I excitedly cheer.. “Oppa you are amazing out there!!!”

 

He laughs and pinch my nose and his arms drop on my shoulder and I absently minded moves my hands to his waist. We are walking our way to the pub to have some meal. Both of us are hungry me from cheering and him I guess playing and cheering aswell.

 

“Do I look cool earlier?” he ask looking down at me with his Ohh you can’t resist my smile on his face

 

“YOU Are!” and I suddenly punch his sides lightly

 

“What’s that for?”

 

“For not telling me that you are one of the contestants!! You made me nervous there Seunghyun!” I angrily said.

 

He chuckle and push me closer to him “Im sorry.. If I made you nervous but i want to surprise you aswell”

 

He is giving me his boyish smile and I don’t think anyone can resist it. “Apologies accepted but don’t do that again next time. When the MC said your name I got mental breakdown for 2 seconds!”

“Its nice to know you care” he grinningly said

 

“I won’t call you oppa again!!” I said and he gave me a fake shock face..

 

“What?!? Well you don’t call me oppa all the anyway” he shot back!

 

 

 I pinch his cheeks hard that made him flinch but he is still grinning so I continue to torture him while he is boasting  how cool he is on top of the bull. We continue our way like that until we reach the pub.

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys!!! Did you celebrate thanksgiving? Did you shop on blackfriday? Well Blackfriday was cray!! and best buy was no JOKE! but it was fun and because i had fun. I UPDATED so my subscribers will have fun too hehe.. Im so cheesy right >.<

ant12345 I know right? Dara keeps on making out on Kris, but can you resist it if Kris wanna makeout to you? If your answer is YES good for you if the answer is NO well we are the same!! hihi

aileen15 Right!! Its good that Kris finally taste Dara's naughtiness and dont worry about your grammar just write away whatever you like.. And thanks for liking Drovers Run. ^.^ 

kkenggi Cant blame you Dara then Jessica? -.-

bern4moi "pls subscribe to find out" elvee said with an aegyo pleading eyes voice.. hihi ^.^v

Please dont forget to comment and subscribe!! ^.^