Should I Answer

Drovers Run

 

 

 

 

“Bom what was that?” Seunghyun ask

 

“What is?” Bom ask casually,  “So what do you think of this horse?”  she ask  immediately to avoid his question.

 

Seunghyun sigh “Well its good that its not undernourished,  how was the run?”

 

“Good, I actually want to train him more. I think it’s a good deal” She tilted her head upward and puts her hands on her hips and haughtily laughs.

 

Seunghyun shakes his head and chuckled to her, Bom got a good eye on horses. She knows if the horse is still doable or not.

 

“So you are with Dara yesterday?”  She asks all of a sudden.

 

“Yeah. Kris stood her up” he replies while brushing the horse mane.

 

“Ahhh” Bom nodded while putting more hay in front of the horse.

 

“Did you know that your sister play pool with me?” he smile on the memory.

 

“Really? So what’s the bet?” She knows that Seunghyun always bet on something when he plays, because he knows that he will win. Yeah he is that confident.

 

“That’s the interesting part” Seunghyun laugh as he remembers what Sandara wanted if she wins. Bom then stop what she is doing and look at Seunghyun in daze.

 

“Are you just going to laugh your off there or you’re going to tell me?” she demanded.

 

“Well it’s just funny, because I think your sister is your Dad part 2” Bom became more confuse on Seunghyun. Then her eyes got wider and a feeling of guilt started to crawl in.

 

“Don’t tell me” She muttered.

 

Seunghyun nodded “Yes. She is trying to hook us up aswell. Can you believe that? She asks me to take you to a dinner date” he said as if it is a most outrageous thing for him.

 

Bom was baffled. She just assumed on what she saw last night. She immediately think that Dara purposely didn’t want to come with her or with Aunt Eunju is because she will be with Seunghyun  and wanna keep it on them but as what he said earlier it was supposed to be Kris. She slapped her forehead and keep on mumbling “Im so stupid”

 

“Bom are you ok?”

 

“Uh.. yeah” She respond not wanting Seunghyun to discover that the reason why she acts like a earlier was because she thought they are together intentionally. “Can you believe that? There is Dad part 2” she said stiffly “What did you bet on?”

 

“Her number” Seunghyun said beaming

 

Bom look at Seunghyun.  Her chest is painful. “Her number?”

 

“Yeah! I know, I know don’t laugh at me too”

 

“She laughs at you? She didn’t give her number to you?” is hoping that she didn’t, too much?

 

Seunghyun grins at her “Do you think that will happen? She told me that I should’ve just asked her number and I didn’t have to win the pool. Do you know what did I answer huh? Did you? did you” he playfully ask Bom

 

“What?” Bom ask lifelessly and turn her back to him

 

“I told her that, if you work hard for it the precious it became to you! Isn’t that smooth huh Bommie??”

 

“Are you crushing on my sister?” Bom ask directly.  Seunghyun never show interest to someone as much as he is showing now to Dara.

 

“Don’t tell me you are going to be like “no one is good enough for my younger sister” act” he glare at her and cross his arms.

 

“Kris likes her and I think she does too” she faces him.

 

Seunghyun put down his hands and combs the mane of the horse again. “I know” he mumbled.

 

“I think Dara likes him too” She looks at Seunghyun and a visible sadness appears on his eyes.

 

“Is that ok with you?” he softly ask.

 

“No but what can I do if she likes him. I can only warn her but she is old enough to know what she wants and Kris is your brother. What are you thinking?” Bom sincerely said to him eventhough Seunghyun is not looking at her. He then sat on the stool and bows his head.

 

“I don’t like this too, but I won’t lie to you that I am glad that Kris didn’t show up in the fair.” He was embarrass to admit it but he was talking to Bom his best friend . She knows everything about me my flings, my family problem, my anxiety, everything!

 

“Seunghyun!! Did you just hear yourself?” Bom can’t believe on what he just said. “You know yourself why your brother doesn’t go the fair anymore!!” She moves infront of Seunghyun. “Do you think if the incident 3 years ago didn’t happen, he will stood her up?!”

 

“Im sorry,  I know that’s why he is like that now is because of me! But what do you want me to do?”

 

“Nothing! There is nothing you can do anymore Hyunnie” Her voice got soft. She knows that he is suffering on the guilt of that incident. “But don’t go on saying to people that you’re happy that your brother didn’t go to fair so just you can be with his girl”

 

Seunghyun head lifts up and looks at Bom. “His girl? Sandara is not her girl”

 

“Yet” Bom continued with a stern voice.

 

Seunghyun stand up and kick the hays with anger. “I don’t like this Bommie! Why do I have to like whom my brother like!” he growls.

 

Bom hold Seunghyun and hugs him. She felt like crying seeing him that way. How ironic is it that they are on the same situation. “If only it was me Seunghyun. You won’t have to feel that way” she said that only she can hear.

 

 

+++

I stop in the bus stop when I saw Chaerin standing there. “Where are you going?”

 

“Unnie!” Her face brightens up when she saw who it was. “I’m going to town can you drop me there?”

 

“Hop in”

 

Chaerin gracefully open the door and buckled up. “Geez, I’m so lucky that you pass by unnie. Where are you going?”

 

Dara exhale as she remembers what happen earlier at Drovers. “Nowhere actually.” Chaerin looks at her confused.

 

“I’m actually luckier that I found you there, now I have somewhere to go.” Dara continued.

 

“Did something happen?” Chaerin questions.

 

Dara left out a sigh and glance at Chaerin and look back at the road again. Dara told her everything that happens and how surprise she was on how Bom acted.

“I know Bom unnie is a but wow she is really a !” Chaerin said once she finished telling her everything that happens.

 

“Chaerin language” she look at her and smile “But your right she is a ,My gosh!”

 

Chaerin laugh at Dara and both of them do a high five “See.. You feel a little better. But to be honest with you, I kinda understand her. Bom unnie doesn’t only like Seunghyun oppa she loves her.”

 

“But I’m not stealing Seunghyun away from her!” I exclaimed and look at her.

 

“Relax unnie, eyes on the road please.”

“Red light” I point on the traffic light. Chaerin scratch her head.

 

“Right!” She gets something from her bag and it’s a snack bar “Im hungry you want?” I shake my head to her. “Ok. Ofcourse unnie you are not stealing Seunghyun oppa from her. You already got a thing with Kris oppa right?” She asks me.

 

“No I don’t have!” I promptly replied.

 

“Then you guys are just casually having ?” She directly said to me. Geez Chaerin! Can she be more blunt that?

 

“No ok? We didn’t do it yet.” I mumbled. I cannot blame Chaerin if she thinks that way about me. I won’t even blame anybody if they think that way. Kris and I practically just always eat each other’s mouth whenever we are together and it’s not good; now that I’m thinking about it.

 

“I don’t understand! Why?” Chaerin asks. She seems surprise that we haven’t do it yet. Actually to be honest I’m pretty surprise myself.

 

“I don’t know. Everytime we are trying to do it. Something will come up”

 

“That’s surprising really but that’s good. Kris oppa is hot but he is a manwhore here in Maxwell he is known to be like that. Its better if you end up with Seunghyun oppa.”

 

“Chaerin!!!” I look at her wide eyed

 

“Opps. I’m sorry. You know what just talk to Bom unnie or better yet just wait for her to cool down then explained yourself to her. Tell her that you don’t really lust Seunghyun oppa, though I will understand if you will” She winks then took a bite on her snack bar.

 

“My god Chaerin. Stop it, I don’t lust him ok. He is for Bom unnie, do you think I will try to hook them up if I like him?”  Im flustered with the lust word that Chaerin drop.

 

“Maybe. You guys look comfy with eachother on the grill” She eyed me teasingly.

 

“I’m just being friendly” I defended myself

 

“Why do girls always used that excuse when they can’t admit to themselves that they are interested with the guy” She raised her brow and smirked at me

 

“Stop it OK! I mean it! Your giving me headache!!”

 

“Relax woman.. Im just kidding so  don’t go defensive on me, I’m just teasing ok?” Chaerin patts my back as if she is comforting me.

 

“Chae you are not helping at all! What should I do with Bom unnie? Should I fend off Seunghyun?”

 

“I told you already just let Bom unnie cool off first and why will you avoid Seunghyun oppa? He didn’t do anything wrong. He is just having a jealous girlfriend that he didn’t know he has”

 

“Don’t mock unnie like that. I am sure she is hurting if she can only turn off her feelings for him. I am sure she will” I said seriously. I actually feel bad for her now thinking about it she must be really hurting. It’s unfair for Seunghyun but I really need to avoid him, I can lose my friendship with him but I can’t lose my sister for him.

 

“Unnie, you can drop me of there”  I look on where she is pointing and I saw Mino who is waving on us.

 

“Did I just drop you here to have a date with Mino?”

 

“You volunteer and why would I turn it down?” She checks her reflection on the mirror.

 

“Whatever!” I give up on her

 

I stop on the shop where Mino is “Don’t worry about it unnie, it’ll be fine. You didn’t do anything wrong ok?” She gave me a hug and went off the car. I put down the window on the passenger side.

 

“Thank you Chae.” Chaerin then lean down on the window and waves her hand

 

“That’s nothing unnie, you will get used to her in no time”

 

“Hi Dara Noona” Mino greeted me; I wave my hand to him and greeted him too.

 

“You too enjoy your date and Mino be a good boy don’t bring Chaerin in a Motel!” I reprimanded him

 

“Unnie!!! You’re embarrassing me! Mino is not like that!” Woah where is the Chaerin I just talk to earlier.

 

“Don’t worry noona I’m not that kind of guy.” I look at Chaerin. I can’t help but laugh as to how she is acting prim infront of him.

 

“I trust you Mino” I point my finger to him and grim at him,but I am really smiling. He nods at me and I bid my goodbye to them. I look at my rear mirror and I saw how the two interlaced their hands.

 

++

 

It’s been days since Bom unnie and I been ok. Chaerin was right. I just need to let things cool off to Bom unnie. When I got home unnie apologize on what she did and I am very much happy to accept her apology. She said that she shouldn’t assume things instead she should’ve talk to me first.

 

And I am avoiding Seunghyun. Just like now Bom is telling me that we always need to check the boundary fence.  I went down  from blaze and try to kick the fence as she told me. Then I saw Seunghyun and his horse coming in our way. He was waving his hands, I look at unnie and she is waving back too. I run back to my horse and I told Bom that I need to go because I need to do number 2. She gladly said go and release the power over me.

 

 

“I thought your checking the boundary fence with Bom?” Aunt Eunju, she saw me walking on the way to the kitchen backdoor, she was picking tomato on her small garden.

 

“I was but I need to drink water so..”

 

“My guess is Seunghyun pop out somewhere” I heard her while she still picking some tomato. “You don’t need to avoid Seunghyun for Bom. Your sister needs to wake up and accept that she is just a friend to him”

 

I joined her picking tomato and sit beside her. “We are ok again, I don’t want things to get messy”

 

“It will only get more messy if you continue what you’re doing. You are just spoiling Bom. Your unnie has been nurturing his feelings for Seunghyun for so long. Everytime Seunghyun likes someone she will tell it to your sister because he considers her as a friend. Do you know what your sisters do?” She asks me. I just shake my head and listen to her intently.

 

“She will discourage him. She will even talk to the girl to back off and pretend that she is the girlfriend. I feel bad for the guy. To tell you the truth”

 

“Are you serious?!” Im stupefy. “ I don’t want her to get mad at me again. Seunghyun is being friendly with me and I am glad with that, but if unnie doesn’t like it. I don’t need it.” I told Aunt Eunju who shakes her head at me and hold my hands.

 

“Her obsession with Seunghyun is not healthy anymore. Don’t condone it”

 

“How did you know?” I ask, before she stands up.

 

“Anyone can tell that you are avoiding him and walls here have ears I heard everything when the four of you are in the kitchen and I am sure that trigger you to avoid Seunghyun. Please Dara help your sister don’t tolerate her” Aunt Eunju left me there and stand up to go inside.

 

Am I tolerating Bom unnie? But ever since I stay away from Seunghyun. She was happier and nicer and more cheerful like before but as Auntie said if she continue to take care of her feelings to Seunghyun which will not lead to anything. She will just hurt herself in the end and poor Seunghyun who didn’t do anything to me and I am treating him this way.

 

As if on cue she heard her phone ringing, she gets her phone from her back pocket.

 

He was calling her again.

 

Should I answer it?

 

 

A/N: Its been raining here in Cali and I love it but feels bad on people on NorthCal, is anybody here from there? Hope you guys are ok.. Oh well I wanna thank you guys again for subscribing and commenting, i swear it keeps me going..

Hold up wait wait.. did you guys saw TOP new officiel hommes pics??? GOSHHH!! isnt he firey on that silver hair?!!?!?!!?! ahhhhhhhhh! ^.^v

SubScribe and Comment^.^