I want to see you again

Drovers Run

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOM POV

 

"So what do you want again Dara? Are you after your share? Is that why you’re here? I asked Dara

 

I can tell that Dara is nervous as she was fidgeting her hands and stuttering.. I was right she was here for Drovers she wanna get her share even though she is not confirming it yet I know it.. After 15 years she comeback just for the money nothing else.. Not even for me..

 

“As I said earlier I want to pay respect to Dad” I heard her say it irritates me. so much hypocracy. Why does she have to bring dad into this? Why she want to give respect to Dad when he was dead already!!

 

“Stop the Bull Dara!! Just say that I’m right so I can go back to work!! Who will believe that you want to pay respect to dad? If you want to give respect to him you should have done that before he got buried down under!! Your one hypocrite !!”

 

“PARK BOM!!” Aunt EunJu yells at me.. “Calm yourself hear what she going to say”

 

Calm myself? I am nowhere near calm and it won’t happen anytime soon!! “Why don’t you talk did you lost your tongue or you can’t speak cause what I’m saying is true! TAALKK!!” I shouted at her I can sense that she is scared to me as she can’t even look at me and her head is down.. I was waiting for her to talk but nothing is coming on so I just get out of the house before I can’t stop myself from punching her!!!

 

I Hate her! I hate her! I hate her!!! I was fuming with anger and kicking the fence.  Why the hell she have to come back!!! I never want to see her face again!! She left me and now she comes back as if nothing happen! She just comeback for the money she didn’t even comeback because she wanna see me..

 

All the pain that I felt before me is coming back!! Since Dara left I became lonely.. I felt sad that she just left with her mom.. I know that her mom just drag her but she didn’t even call me or send a letter not even once in 15 years!!!!

 

Without me even realizing on what is happening on my surrounding I just suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.. I look up and a smile that I can’t stop suddenly appear..

 

“What’s wrong?” It was Choi Seunghyun the guy who captures my heart, but he doesn’t know it. He was denser than a water believe me, I’ve done everything that I could possibly do for him to. notice me but for him I’m just a bloke! So I’ll just continue my one way love for him until he realize that I’m the right one for him..

 

 

“Nothing something that just caught my eye” lame excuse I know

 

“Liar.. PARK BOM wont cry just for something that just caught her eye” His hands reach for my face drying my eyes. Now tell me how I cannot possibly fall for him. He is sickly good looking. His eyes are dark brown and every time I look at his eyes it’s like he is hypnotizing me and I can’t see anything but it. His lips that always look inviting how I wish to kiss them someday. When he is in the crowd you can always see him because he is the best looking bloke in town! Why this guy have to be so dense!!

 

 

 

DARA POV

 

“I’m sorry Dara, Bom is not usually like that” Aunt EunJu said when Bom slamed the door out.

 

“I understand.. It’s because I came back that’s why she is like that, unnie don’t want me here.. Everything she said is true I came back because I want the half of the property.. I need money too Aunt EunJu.."   I said to Aunt EunJu hoping she’ll understand me.. For 8 years that I was alone and have no one in the city I tried to work in every job that I can get and believe me it’s not easy..

 

“I know Dara but just give Bom a little time. I know you guys can talk properly and maybe catch up”

 

Catch up? You think Bom Unnie will catchup with me? She was fuming with anger... She was so mad at me. I’m not going to take Drovers from her I just need enough money so I can get out of my apartment and open up a Café”

 

“Your unnie misses you Dara. When you and your mom left she cries and locked  herself for 2 days,  and after that when she got out she was different from joyful and playful Bom that we all knew.. She doesn’t let just anyone come near her she doesn’t give her trust fast. She thinks that they will all just leave her if she became vulnerable”

 

 

“I don’t understand if she misses me then why she didn’t write me back? I wrote to her for 2 years but she never respond I thought she don’t want to talk to me anymore.”

 

 

“You wrote to her? We never received anything” confusion can be seen on Aunt Eun ju face but I’m more curious as to why they didn’t received any of my letters.

 

“I’ve sent hundreds of letters to unnie.. I wrote to her everday I always make sure that mom dropped...it in...the..” suddenly my eyes become wide..

 

“My mom never dropped it. She never sent it!!” as to why I don’t know yet but I want to tell it to unnie so she’ll understand that I never really meant to cut the ties that we have I reached out on her.. I rushed myself out so I can talk to unnie about it. so I can even put down a lil tension that we have.

 

 

BOM POV

 

 

I saw Dara come rushing to me while Seunghyun is still asking me on why he  found me crying. I was about to tell Seunghyun to leave because I don’t want him to witness the argument that I will have   with Dara. But Dara was so eager to talk that before I tell Seunghyun to leave she just start talking rapidly.

 

“Unnie we need to talk! I wrote to you unnie I wrote to you for 2 years straight there is no day that I didn’t write to you. When I didn’t receive any reply from you I thought you want me to be completely out of your life I thought you don’t want me anymore. I don’t know why mom never sent those letters. But unnie believe me when I say that I tried to reachedout to you I really did”

 

“And what makes you think that I want you in my life now?” I said looking straight to her eyes

 

“Woah you have a sister? Hi Im Seunghyun.” He offer a handsake..

 

Before Dara can even shake his hand which I hope she won’t because I will really not going to like it. “Seunghyun leave please. It’s not the right time.” I cut her don’t even try Dara I gave her a look that I wish she could understand that I don’t want her near Seunghyun. I marked him mine already even though he doesn’t know yet, soon he will.

 

“Come-on Bom let me know what's the name of your beautiful sister.. And you never even told me you had one you sleaze!” Seunghyun insist

 

I was to say something when Dara beat me to it “uhmm Seunghyun right?  I think it’s really not the right time for some introduction I really really need to talk to my unnie its family matters.”

 

“Oh well I’m sorry for being insensitive. Just can’t let myself leave this place without knowing your name but as you said you really really need to talk to your unnie so I guess,   I’ll get it next time I catch you. I’ll see you again. BOM.” Seunghyun left already but I don’t like that he looks interested to Dara why can’t he be interested with me what’s wrong with me?  I’m not bad myself does he likes  a girly girl like dara who wears dress? But I can’t wear dress if I have to drench the cattle and  do the shearing..

 

“Unnie..”  Dara calls me as I forgot about her because I was lost again cause of seunghyun.

 

“What Dara? Ok ok you wrote to me your mom never sent it? But what now? So? What do want to happen? Me be happy that you came back? You didn’t even come back to me you come back because of the money that you can get not   because of me so you know what...  don’t try to act like you really want to have a happy reunion with when you really not!”

 

I didn’t wait for dara to make a comeback as I rushed inside the house. I sat on the table as I was really mad to her “Does she really thinks I will believe her lies. She wrote to me yeah right! If she really wants to see me again and have a communication with me again then why she didn’t come here!!”

 

“Because she thought you don’t want her anymore”

 

Aunt Eunju said walking to me bringing some orange juice on the table.

 

“She told me that she really come here because she need the money. She doesn’t need all of it just some so she can get a better apartment and to open a café. I don’t see anything wrong with that. She has a right to it. If you really want her to go just give her some land to sell so that she can leave. If you really want her to go”

 

Despite on her saying that Dara really needs the money and I’ll just give her a land to sell it what really I’m confused is she believes that Dara wrote to me. “You believe her that she tried to reached out to me for 2 years huh?” I ask her

 

“Yes you can see it on her eyes. Dara looks up to you Bom. She idolized you...  do you think it was easy for her to be apart from you? She thought that you don’t want her anymore cause she never got anything from you. What do you want her to do just up her life? I don’t know what’s the reason of her mom for not sending it but I believe her. She didn’t need to say it and just be upfront to you about the money she needs but she just want enough for her to survive.”

 

I was quiet thinking of what Aunt Eun Ju said should I accept her again. If she’s telling the truth why her mom didn’t send those letters? Did she leave with Dara because she hates me? What really happen that even dad doesn’t want to talk about it. Does Dara know why they left?

 

 

“Bom if you want her to stay ask her to stay for a while. Don’t push her away. She is here now,  I know that deep inside, you missed her, you want her to stay” I heard Aunt Eun Ju said before she left me.

 

 

I felt the longings that I have for her. I really missed her we are inseparable before it all happens and Aunt Eunju is right she looks up to me she is always clingy and follows me wherever I go, she always copies my hairstyle she always want to wore same clothes as mine cause she wanna be like me. She always brags to her friends that she has a big sister and that big sister was me. Aunt EunJu was right I’ll try to talk to her calmly and see what we can come up to. And I know that I miss talking to her as well.. actually the truth is I miss my sister.

 

 

DARA POV

 

I was rushing outside to look for Bom Unnie. I was looking for her everywhere. I finally saw her in the paddock and I rush myself in there without noticing that she is with someone. As long as I got near her the words that I’ve been wanting to tell her just get out of my mouth..

 

“Unnie we need to talk! I wrote to you unnie I wrote to you for 2 years straight there is no day that I didn’t write to you. When I didn’t receive any reply from you I thought you want me to be completely out of your life I thought you don’t want me anymore. I don’t know why mom never sent those letters. But unnie believe me when I say that I tried to reach out to you I really did”

 

I was hopeful she will believe me but the words that came out from her..“And what makes you think that I want you in my life now?” I was stunned so she really wants me out of her life?

 

“Woah you have a sister? Hi Im Seunghyun.” A tall gorgeous guy suddenly speaks. How beautiful this guy is someone is this hot? In the suburb? My my my what am I missing? I was about to answer him when Unnie beat me to it.

 

“Seunghyun leave please. It’s not the right time.”  Bom Unnie gave me a look that says don’t touch him he is mine. So he was taken already by Bom Unnie way to go unnie you got a hot one,  I hope he has a brother. Gosh why I’m even thinking that in this situation. Am I that desperate? I heard Seunghyun talk again geez that voice kill me with those voice ahhhh!!

 

“Comeon Bom let me know what the name of your beautiful sister is. And you never even told me you had one you sleaze!”

 

As I can feel Unnie really want him out and I badly need to talk to her as well.. “uhmm Seunghyun right?  I think it’s really not the right time for some introduction I really really need to talk to my unnie its family matters.”

 

“Oh well I’m sorry for being insensitive. Just can’t let myself leave this place without knowing your name but as you said you really really need to talk to your unnie so I guess I’ll get it next time I catch you. I’ll see you again. BOM.”  Well that went well I just gave him an apologetic smile when I saw him leave wait!! He really wants to know my name? Why?  isn’t he that sensitive that he cant feel that her girlfriend doesn’t like what he is doing? I look to unnie and found her still looking on where Seunghyun walk out to I was calling her as I really want to talk to her to patch things up.

 

“Bom Unnie……Unnie..” she suddenly snaps..

 

"What dara? Ok ok you wrote to me your mom never sent it? But what now? So? What do want to happen? Me be happy that you came back? You didn’t even came back to me you came back because of the money that you can get not because of me so you know what,  don’t try to act like you really want to have a happy reunion with when you really not!”

 

I was going to defend myself but she just run away from me.. Unnie was right I didn’t come because of her I come because I needed the money.. What a bad sister I am. Well on my defend I really didn’t know that she didn’t receive those letters I really thought that she want me out of her life but I was wrong. It was all mom’s doing I don’t know why she did that but I want to patch things up with unnie.. I wanted the money that’s true but that’s before I learned that she really don’t want me out of her life.  It’s just something happen, we need to talk. I’m not going to give up I will follow her until she talks me to me and believe me I will cling to her like a koala bear. “FIGHTING SANDARA!!”

 

“So your name is Sandara” I was startled when I hear that deep y voice again. This is not good I’m fantasizing my unnie’s boyfriend.

 

“Why your still here?” I looked up to him and I meet his dark brown eyes.

 

“I forgot this” as he reached for his hat lying down on the ground. Why I didn’t even notice that earlier.

 

“So your name is Sandara? Beautiful name for a beautiful lady like you” I heard him say while flashing his drop dead gorgeous smile. Someone please save me I can’t stop staring at him. It should be a sin to be as good-looking as him. I suddenly cut my thoughts when I remember that she is my sister’s boyfriend that was a NO NO NO!! I need to stop talking to him before unnie saw us.

 

“I.. I need to go seunghyun. And stop telling me I’m beautiful cause I know it already plus I don’t think bom unnie will like it. See you later” I was about to go when he ask me.

 

"Why Bom will not like it?” is he that insensitive? Or plainly stupid?

 

“Duh ofcourse she is your girlfriend? If I am your girlfriend I don’t want you openly flirting with my sister while you’re in front of me! That’s not cool” I stated matter of factly.

 

“HAHAHA are you kidding me if you are my girlfriend I will never flirt to anyone plus I’m not flirting with you I’m just stating the fact that you’re really beautiful. That beautiful that I hope of dreaming of you tonight. And wait Bom is not my girlfriend she’s my bloke!” Seunghyun stated.  That confuses me I can clearly remember that Bom is being territorial earlier the way she looks at me was telling me hands off to this guy could be that.. Oh geez she likes him but his guy just treat her as another bloke! But this guy is openly flirting with me infront of unnie earlier. I don’t like the idea the she will hate me more because of this.

 

“Well Mr. Seunghyun im sorry I really thought that you guys are in a relationship. And thank you for the compliment and if you are really not flirting with me stop saying that already.” As I was keep on talking that to him I found him not listening and just staring at me. I became conscious and this is not good.

 

“Ok since you are not listening to me I better go unnie might be looking for me. You know your way out bye” as I was running away from him.  I hear him shouting “I hope you’re still here tomorrow. I want to see you again!”

 

 

A/N Thank you for subscribing!! you guys dont know how that makes my DAY!! i hope you guys will like my story!! please leave me some love...