Is He A Good Kisser

Drovers Run

 

“Well I already told you guys, I have a thing for her”

 

All eyes went to Dara as soon as those words left Kris lips, and the latter just still continue eating without a care on the piercing gaze that Dara is getting from Eunju and ofcourse Bom.

 

“Shut up Kris! It’s too early to humor us!” Dara blurted just to escape those eyes.

 

“And Kris Choi stop lingering on the thought that my sister and you will continue on whatever happen on the two of you here in Maxwell!!”  Bom knowingly said, even though Dara didn’t finish telling her that both of them almost had she still remember the part that Dara enthusiastically tells her how hot Kris is with just the towel on and  how she regret that she falls asleep..

 

Dara snapped her head on Bom, she knows what does she means by that and she is so sure that Kris knew what she meant aswell.. Oh crap now Kris will know that I told Bom that we almost did it!!

 

And as Dara predicted Kris gave a meaningful smile to Dara.. “What do you mean by we CAN’T continue whatever happen to us Bom?!  You approve of that Dara?”

 

“Huh??” That’s the only word I utter.. Geez that just sounds like I didn’t approved of it.

 

“Kris I know you too well so just back off!! I know you know what I mean!!” Bom who is obviously irritated..

 

“And what do I mean??” Kris smirk he knows that Bom is talking about the little hot scene that her sister and I did on LA.. He just love to teased Bom.  it’s not always that she is like this, that he can pissed her because most of the time he loose to her on tongue battle..

 

Uhhh-OHH..

 

It’s  NOT  what you’re thinking..

 

 

 

 

 

Ok..

 

 

 

 

Verbal Battle..

 

 

When Dara saw that Bom is getting worked up on Kris she immediately stand and  pull Kris out of the table and bring him on the study room.. She want to end this and it’s obvious that Kris is the one who is having fun..

 

“Oh comeon.. Bom unnie.. Why you’re so strict on Dara unnie? Let her have a little fun” Chaerin said casually while drinking her coffee.

 That earn her a disapproving look from Bom and Gummy and a smack on the head from her mom..

 

“CHAERIN!! What do you know huh? And why are you butting in? Go back in the shearing shed  if you’re done already!” Eunju who is enraged on her daughter’s mouth.

 

“OUCH!!” Chaerin scream while tending the back of her head  “I’m just giving my opinion! Plus I already had enough on the shearing.. I need to put some cold cucumber on  my eyes, paint my nails and have a nice shower later!! I’m going to the Colusa Fair!! I can’t go there without preparation!!” Chaerin  exclaimed

 

Bom and Gummy just snort on Chaerin.. They are so used to her, she is too fussy and a Drama Queen.. It’s even surprising that she wakes up and help them do a little shearing earlier..

 

“Who told you that you can go?? You didn’t even ask me for permission first? You just decided??”

 

“As if you’re not going MOM! And you know that I don’t like shearing its so sweaty and itchy over there!”

 

“Aunt Eunju just let her be. You know Chaerin we will not hear the end of it if you will not allow her.. I’ll just call for help” Bom Butted in.  

No one will win to Chaerin specially when it comes to going on fair, party, as long as there are lots of happening she will be present and she needed a long time to prepare!!

 

===============

As soon as the door on the study room close Kris dive-in on Dara’s lips and gave her a full on kiss..

 

“Now that’s a punishment for ratting our steamy secret on Bom” and he dives again biting her neck lightly then kissing the crook of it..

 

“Mmm salty” he whispered

 

“And what’s that for now?” she said looking up on him and trying to distance herself on Kris but failed. He is already holding her waist tight.

 

“That’s for not calling me last night.. I waited” he said disappointingly to her

 

“Oh yeah!” she suddenly remember. “I was already texting you but unnie came to my room, and ofcourse we talk for a long time that after that I just fell asleep, I’m sorry”

 

“That’s ok, but you ratted US and that deserves a punishment” he suddenly lifted me up and I automatically wrapped my legs on his torso.

 

We kiss and he is kissing me with fervor that I gladly welcome..  Our tongues are fighting with each other he walks to make me sit on desk. Once I feel the desk on my behind my hands are suddenly unstoppable on taking Kris shirt off.

 

Once a shirtless Kris is infront on me I feel more turn on.. My tongue roll from his neck down to his chest. Oh almighty one he got a nice pecks and I’m tasting it.

 

“Your liking it” he tease

 

“I bet your loving it”

 

“ohhh yeah These I’m loving it” he slowly playing both of Dara’s  peaks on his hands,  Kris reach for Dara’s lips and hungrily kiss her again, there is something on her lips that Kris can’t get enough of.

 

“Oh by the way.. You’re making fun of Bom Unnie earlier.”

 

“Gahhd do we have to talk about it now?”

 

“Yeah.. We have to” Dara sternly said

 

“Well I’m just teasing her.. Besides if you didn’t ratted us out she won’t think badly..”

 

“You should have just said yes”

 

“Why would I? Look on what we are doing here right now? I’m abusing your s and lips right now and your hands are not behave as well” he stated

 

She quickly take out her hands on Kris bulge (oh Dara whatta naughty hands you have)

 

“I know.. I’m sorry I blabber but I didn’t know that you really have this bad reputation on women.” I suddenly stand up and started to button my shirt again..

 

“They just know what they want to believe in.. and come on  were not done yet what are you doing!” he said noticing she is fixing herself already..

 

“Were not going to have here in my Dad’s Study room! Plus they might think we are having if I will be gone for long”

 

Kris just pick up his shirt and wear it again “I know this is Uncle’s study room.. I’ve been here a lot of times before. Dara we can do it in your room instead just let them think what they want” he winks hoping to continue on what they are doing.

 

“Ughh as much as I wanted, not right now cause I am sure once I go back in the shearing shed Bom unnie will  going to fire balls of questions on me so no..”

 

Kris come close to Dara and kisses her eagerly again and bites her lips lightly. “You’re a tease I am sure you just stop on the right moment when you felt my hard on”

 

Dara giggle and and look at him. She really is not going to have on his dad’s desk specially when she felt Kris is already stoned on there,  she knows she had to stop or else it’ll be bad and she don’t want to see her Dad’s ghost scolding her.

 

“I’m sorry” she tiptoed and kiss his nose.  It’s Dad’s desk we can’t do it here plus I was just supposed to talk you and you just suddenly kiss me and we suddenly ughh you know what happen”

 

“So does it mean it’s not that this is not last time? He playfully smile

 

“You’re a beast! Ughh Im going back to shear more sheeps, want to help us?” she is hopeful

 

“haha well we haven’t finish.  It always to be continue.. And no shearing is not my thing anymore and I’m really not good at it”

 

“Tsss whatever! I’m going  now”

 

“Hold on when am I going to see you again?”

 

“I don’t know.. I’m going to the fair later are you coming?”

 

“I won’t miss”

 

“Right-O.. See you later then” Dara turn the knob and walk out the study room.

 

As soon as Dara was out of the room, Kris searches his phone on his pocket and dials a number. Just two rings and the person on the other line pick it up.

 

“Kris? This is new you’re calling me this early morning”

 

“It can’t be helped I need to see you now.. Are you home?” he replied with his baritone voice

 

I am and I know that sound”

 

“I’ll see you then Jessica”

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was on her way to Shearing shed when she saw Chaerin..

 

“Dara unnie!! How was Kris oppa coffee tastes like?”

 

“Kris coffee? What?” she clearly doesn’t get that.

 

“Kris oppa’s  coffee.. Don’t deny, uneven button shirt. I am sure you taste his coffee from his own mouth!”

 

 “Chaerin!!!! What the!!!” Who can stop this kid? Really!

 

“Hahaha Im not a kid anymore I already graduated high school and I’m turning 18!” She said proudly

 

“Is that what you learned from your school!! And why are holding a cucumber instead of a clipper?”

 

“I’m preparing myself for  the fair I can’t come there unprepared.. Mino will be there!!!”

 

“Is that why you’re preparing? How does he looks like?”

 

“Yes definitely for Mino.. Unnie HE IS A ONE GORGEOUS GUY!!” Chaerin said dreamingly

 

“I bet he is noting looks like Kris” Dara arrogantly said.

 

“He doesn’t really looks like Kris he is way Hotter than Kris oppa!” Chaerin retort

 

“Hotter than Kris??” Dara scoffed  “ No one is Hotter than Kris Chaerin he is the iest guy here in Maxwell so stop dreaming kid!”

 

“Ehem! I think I am the iest guy in USA!”

 

Both stop and look on the owner of the voice. Dara eyes got bigger and a smile crept on Chaerin’s face.

 

“How on earth I forget you ofcourse Seunghyun Oppa! You are much hotter than my Mino!” Chaerin smile on Seunghyun that earn her a laugh.

 

“Ofcourse you will allow me because if you won’t. I will not send him at school and make him go in the vineyard at Williams and make him pick the grapes one by one” He teasingly said to Chaerin

 

“Op-PAaaa~ doesn’t be mean!!”

 

“Why are the Choi’s loitering around here at Drovers?” Dara butted it on the two

 

“Choi’s huh? Does that mean my brother is here too?”

 

“Nope not anymore.. I kick him out of the house.”

 

“oh yeah I forgot.. So how’s Kris oppa’s coffee taste like huh unnie?” Chaerin suddenly voice out

 

“CHAERIN!!!  I didn’t taste Kris coffee!!” Dara panicky said, she is now  conscious because Seunghyun is there and she doesn’t like the idea that he knows that she is hooking up with his brother.

 

“I told you unnie you’re uneven buttons are the give away!” Chaerin answer back with her brows moving up and down with a sly smirk on her face.

 

“CHAERIN STOOOP!! Gahhdd can you just go to your house and paint your nails or do whatever!” Dara desperately exasperated hoping Chaerin stop.

 

“Ok Ok I’ll take my leave.. Geez why so sensitive!!” Chaerin said and move forward to their house

 

Dara felt a big relief when Chaerin walk away but the she still can’t be relaxed since Seunghyun is still there..

 

“I am going now Seunghyun, got stuff to do” she moves her feet away from him thinking he will escape him..

 

“So Kris and you huh.. Seems like you guys are hitting it off” he said while walking beside her

 

“Why are you here?” Dara who is dodging on what he just says

 

Seunghyun just look at her because he knows that she heard him. “Hmmm avoiding the Kris talk”

 

Dara look back at him. “I am not avoiding the Kris talk.. So why are you here?”

 

“Well if you are not why it seems like you don’t wanna talk about my brother?”

 

“I don’t think I need to talk, I’m quoting ok?? WATEVER Kris and I to you! And why are you here?”

 

“Well I’m just concern on my brothers welfare” Seunghyun said and give a smile to Dara that made the latter eyes grew bigger on what she heard

 

“Your brother’s welfare? HUH as if he is an innocent one”

 

“So is he a good kisser?” Seunghyun said with a serious voice

 

Dara fully stopped on her feet and look at Seunghyun and surprisingly he is looking at her too.. She can’t read Seunghyun there is something in his eyes that she can’t read.  Is he mad? Or..

 

“Seunghyun Dara what’s going on here?”

 

Dara heard Bom’s voice..

 

“Umm..I.. I was..” Dara stutter

 

“I’m here because your Bom unnie calls me to help you guys do the shearing” Seunghyun answered..

 

“Sandara is asking me here why I’m here. I think you didn’t tell her that I’m the expert in shearing. Does this little lady here know how to shear?” He continues hoping that Bom will not notice the tension that both of them just had

 

Bom laugh at how boastful Seunghyun when it comes to shearing but it’s true. He  is really the expert on shearing. “You are with Kris when I call him for help because as you know Chaerin NEEDED to prepare for the fair and Hyunnie I already teach my sister how to shear.. Its decent..” Bom chuckled

 

“Ok so well ladies let’s move on we have sheeps to shear” he said and look at Dara, he gave her a wink and march inside the shed.

 

The wink didn’t left unnoticed to Bom she looks at Dara and she is looking at Seunghyun with a worry eyes.

 

“What’s with the wink and the look?” she ask she clearly saw it

 

“Huh? What look?” She innocently ask

 

“Dara there is only the two of us here he winks at you.. And you got this look on your eyes on him.. What’s going on?” she doesn’t like that she is acting like she don’t know

 

Dara doesn’t like the situation now..What she will say to her?

 

“Dara I’m asking you.. What’s going on? Is there something that I need to know?”

 

“Nothing unnie there is nothing.. He is just being playful.. I guess”

 

“Playful? Do guys bond enough for him to be playful to you? Do guys talk?” Bom keeps on questioning..

 

Dara’s mind is on chaos her unnie doesn’t know that it was Seunghyun who talk to her and made her  comeback on her senses when she wants to sell her share and that both of them bond on the café..that I already sang a song to him and him aswell to me and.. And we almost kiss..

 

“YAH! I’m talking to you” Bom is becoming territorial..

 

“Yeah we talk”  I blurted.. out of nervousness

 

“When?” Bom followed

 

“When she wants to sell her share of Drover’s.. I talk some little sense to her and told her that no one can take away even a tiny bit of Drovers from the Mighty Park Bom” Seunghyun suddenly appear..

 

“And why does it sound like you’re mad huh?” Seunghyun walks closer to Bom and put his arm on her shoulder that made Bom gasp..

 

Dara can only look at her sister and got amaze..  She saw how instantly she change her mood from being a tiger to a cub just by the small  action of Seunghyun..

 

“I am not mad” Bom excuses, she obviously cant admit that she got jealous.. “I got just curious” Bom continued with a smile plastered on her face. She is liking it being this close to Seunghyun she loves it her heart is fluttering once again..

 

“Oh well so let’s go continue the shearing the time is running” Seunghyun said and walks back to shearing shed  with Bom who is still on his arms beside him, before they completely go inside he looks back and gave Sandara  a sign to follow them, smile and wink.

 

 

 

A/N: Good Morning, Afternoon or Night guys!!! Hope you will like this new update and thank you for the feedback please keep it coming^-^ and ofcourse nothing can beat on the welcome comment.. And again thank you for subscribing and SUBSCRIBE for more ^-^ talk to you guys again on the nest chapter..

xoxo elvee