Dinner

Drovers Run

 

 

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I Know I usually put my A/N at the end but i want to greet you all A MERRY CHRISTMAS before reading this chapter. I updated today as I want to give this chapter for my subscribers as a present. hope you guys will like it and lets all Enjoy guys and lets all stuff our belly with lots of foods, have fun with our loveones and dont forget to greet papa jesus a Happy birthday!! 

 

 

“That’s exciting!” She sits beside him with a bowl of fresh popcorn on her hands. “What’s  Seunghyun reaction?”

 

“As the usual. Façade, but hers, she got embarrassed as if I caught her doing something wrong. But I know the truth” he rest his legs on the table and pick the remote besides him.

 

“How can you be so sure?”

 

“I saw it in her eyes”

 

“Are you an eye reader now or even a face reader?” She snatches the remote control on him as he keeps on flipping the channel.

 

“Why are you so addicted on Criminal Minds?!” he doesn’t like Criminal Minds because she watch it all the time even the rewinds.

 

She looks at him as if he is asking a dumb question “Duh! Because of Derek Morgan and ofcourse Hotchner and ohh let’s not forget Spencer!”  He just grumbled and piut some popcorn on his mouth she then lie  down and put her head on his thighs “So I’m asking how can you be so sure?”

 

“She doesn’t really care for me” he voiced out.

 

“Awww.. Kris. I’m sorry”

 

“For what?” He looks down at her “Jessica, Don’t tell me you thought that I like her”

 

“Don’t you? You seem so interested with her and she is pretty” she said and she was sure he does.

 

“Maybe” he stops “before I found out that my brother likes her” a small tug of smile appears on his lips.

 

“What if she is faking it up. Acting like she really doesn’t care because HELL-OH, you became a stand up guy to her, she might felt you are the one who is not fancying her. If she knows why you don’t go to fairs anymore she will understands”

 

“But she became fidgety when I kiss her in front of hyung. Isn’t that a giveaway?” he look down at her.

 

“I told you tell her what your brother did to you” She vex.

 

“I don’t have too. She will find it  out but not from me”

 

“So what is your plan?” She put his hands on her hair signaling him to brush it with his fingers.

 

“I don’t have now. I’ll just wait first”

 

“Wait for what?” She looks up to him; she didn’t understand what he means but Kris just smirked on her while brushing her hair.

 

++

 Seunghyun:

I watched but it was boring :/

Me:

It was not. Just because it’s a chick flick it’s boring >:$

Seunghyun:

It’s not because its chick flick. I watch clueless with you! >.<

Me:

I watch Crouching Tiger with YOU TOO!!!! >.<    (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Seunghyun:

FINE! Hows your day by the way?

 

I knew he will ask it. He never forgets to ask. Even though he is at the Drovers sometimes and know what I am doing he still asks me how’s my day. He said seeing how I am doing and knowing how I feel on that day is a big difference. And this small gesture of him again makes me feel special. I know I’m such a girl!

 

Me:

Ughh! I hate mustering the sheeps! L Especially if Roy doesn’t follow what I said! x(

 

Seunghyun:

I told you to use a stern and loud voice on him. The dog won’t follow you if you are calling him like his lover.

Tired?

Me:

Superr Tired! I could use a luxurious bubble bath on your bathtub right now.

Seunghyun:

Are you coming this weekend? 

Me:

Maybe? :-?

Seunghyun:

I wanna see you TT.TT

Me:

You just want me to clean your bathroom -.-

 

 

I push the answer button “Am I obvious?” I heard him on the other line.

“Duhh! Your always obvious” I lift my legs up and lean it on the wall and put a pillow on my head.

 

“I don’t think so. You’re oblivious most of the time” he answers back. I roll my eyes eventhough he can’t see me.

 

 

Eversince I went to Seunghyun’s place I don’t know what happen but we got closer. Well actually it started on his shower, Hold up right there we didn’t took a shower together ok :p. 

 

Since he got a flashy bathroom I ask him if I can used it once in awhile since our bathroom here in Drovers got nothing, on his if only I can take home his shower ceiling. He didn’t agree to me first because I said I want to used his bathroom like thrice a week and he said he said that its not a good idea but I didn’t stop until we came to a same page that I will just use it once a week.

 

But the once a week became twice and now it’s thrice a week I hope it won’t became every other day. Because I am doing it behind bom unnie back. You got it right we are meeting secretly. The wall that I thought I build up trying to avoid him got crushed. When? Again I don’t know when.

 

Its good thing that Kris drives me to Drovers from Choi’s because Bom unnie was waiting for me at door, speaking of that. When I was at Seunghyun’s place, I’m playing the guitar while he was cooking the one fish that he caught. Do you know that the guy can even cook and can make the most delicious hot choco too? I don’t know what he can’t do now. We are talking about everything that comes up to our mind and it seems like we can talk about anything.

 

We both love to watch movies, he loves actions and comedy ofcourse while I love chick flicks movie but horror movie?  We are both crazy over it. One time we watch the same movie while we are talking on the phone, that was hmm my first time do that and it was fun.

 

Ok I’m rumbling about Seunghyun. As I was saying when Seunghyun and I are eating the fish, Kris appear on the kitchen all of a sudden and I’m telling you it was awkward, but he became chatty and the awkwardness pass and as if it’s the right way to do Seunghyun tells Kris to send me home. He was quiet in the car and not like the chatty Kris when we are in his brother’s house.

 

 “DARAAAA!!!!”

 

“Seunghyun I gotta go, unnie is calling me” I cutted him while he is telling me that he prefer Clueless over Mean Girls. AS IF!!.  Yes we watched that too.

 

“Talk to you later”

 

As soon I ended my call with him I run downstairs.

 

“What took you so long again?” Bom query

 

“I’m just fixing my clothes in the drawer, it’s all mixed up” I lied and I heard Chaerin sneered. I look at her and she tilted her head and smile at me.

 

“Comeon lets eat, don’t make the food wait” Aunt Eunju, who is placing the corns on the table.

 

“It smells good Auntie” I praised her.

 

I put MASH on my plate then pick a big piece of bbq chicken and some sides. I take a spoonful of mash potato  and I can’t helped but compare it to Seunghyun’s. Don’t get me wrong Aunt Eunju’s mash  is nice but Seunghyun’s tastier.

 

“Dara I am planning to develop a quarters for horse a breeding program”  Bom informs me, though I don’t fully understands what it is yet  I’m still  glad that she is telling me her plans.

 

“That sounds good” I responded

 

“Bom will train the horses from people who wants to breed their horses and get some horses to breed aswell on the  horse association here in Collusa County” Gummy explained

 

“Then that is really really good then” I beamed  “I am sure you can do that Unnie, you are good with horses” I lifted my right arm to her “FIGHTING!”

 

“That’s why I am attending the seminar for 2 days in Kallani”  She informed me.

 

“Really 2 days?! That’s good” I naturally said without realizing that the people with me on the table felt uneasy.

 

“Dara it’s going to be on Monday, I will double work on weekends so that you don’t have to work on too much. So don’t worry”

 

“Do you get what she meant Dara unnie?” Chaerin ask me

 

“Chaerin, don’t be like that to your unnie, you are going to help her when your Bom unnie is not here” Aunt Eunju told Chaerin which make the latter frown.

 

“Well you don’t have to overwork yourself on weekends, if you are going to the seminar on Monday, just leave it to me!” I chime. I’m actually a little excited to  be the one in charge at Drovers, I can finally show them that I can do it too.

 

Bom give an unsteady smile before she put some corn on “Dara I just told you that you don’t have to do too much on 2 days, so I don’t want you to overdo anything. Always ask for help if you don’t know what to do” She reprimanded me.

 

I was about to answer her when Chaerin beat me to it.

“Dara unnie” Chae called me “Why Kris oppa doesn’t come here as often as before?” she asks, which makes me wonder aswell.

 

 

“Now that you ask that, you’re right. He doesn’t even call me frequently as before.” Chae is right. Kris all of a sudden lay low. Unlike before that he will bug me and just appear here in Drovers.

 

“I think that’s good, right?” Gummy said.

 

“What do you mean by that?” She obviously doesn’t like Kris.

 

“Well, Kris is not the best guy to hang around with” Gummy stated and it annoys me. She is judging him!

 

I exhale first before I talk. “And what are you implying? Just because he got this so called reputation he can’t be my friend?” My voice got a little tiny bit louder than usual and I think she didn’t expect that.

 

“Dara what she is just trying to say is Kris just got you know a little bad reputation here” Aunt Eunju rescued.

 

“So what. Oppa is hot!!” Chaerin voiced out while scooping her Mash potato.

 

“CHAERIN!!”  Aunt Eunju  shouted, she can never get used to her.

 

“It doesn’t mean that he is labeled, he is a bad person he is my friend right Bom unnie?” I seek for her approval.

 

“It just happened that you guys are always kissing right?” Bom inserted which is obviously teasing her. “Well he is coming with me in Kallani”

 

“Kris? Why not Seunghyun?” It doesn’t make sense if why will Kris going to the seminar?

 

“It was supposed to be Seunghyun but Kris needed to be in Kallani aswell for a Business venture, so Daddy Choi sent Kris.” Bom explained

 

Chaerin click his tongue “You should’ve been in heaven if it was Seunghyun oppa. Imagine unnie you should’ve been with him for 2 days alone!”

 

“I know right?” Bom said dreamingly “It will be really incredible if it was him”

 

Dara gulped water on her glass while looking at Bom who seems dreaming about being with Seunghyun. She doesn’t know that she was tcommunicating with him even taking a bath on Seunghyun place. She will be furious if she finds out.

 

“I am done” Aunt Eunju, stand up and went to the Kitchen followed by Gummy unnie.

 

++

“I saw Bom’s sister coming out of your house Seunghyun” Mommy Choi who does not like that she saw Dara coming out on his son’s place twice now.

 

Seunghyun looks at Kris but he is just non-challant and just eats his food. While his mom and dad are waiting for him to speak.

 

“She just wants to use the shower, because Drovers..”

 

“Drovers doesn’t have water supply?” My Dad cutted me and I saw Kris slightly chuckle.

 

“No, they have.. It’s just that.. That”

 

“Parentals, you know that hyung got a lavish bathroom and Dara digs that” Kris answered for me.

 

“Are you dating her?” My mom ask and it feels like she doesn’t have a good impression towards Sandara.

 

“He is not. I do” Kris answered and looks at me and he put the piece of meat on his mouth. Oh Boy he is provoking me. But my mom face is at shocked.

 

“You are in a relationship with that girl?! WHY?” she looks dismay.

 

“Mom she is hot ok? Right Dad?” Wow my brother reason that’s why he is in a relationship with her is because she is HOT! That’s deep.

 

“Son, don’t put me there please, and if she is your girlfriend why she go to Seunghyun’s house and not yours?” Daddy Choi ask Kris

 

“Don’t tell me she is playing you two” Mommy Choi  added.

 

“She is not playing us two ok?!”  I answered  “Sandara is not like that and since when did you get  in a relationship?” I query on Kris, I talk to Sandara everyday now we communicate like a lot. It’s impossible for her not to tell me if she is with Kris.

 

“Does it matter to you?” He question me back my parents look at me. I don’t know what is ON with Kris but he is acting up and obviously want to see some reaction.

 

“No. I’m just wondering, I will be actually happy if you finally decides to have a steady girlfriend” I look at him trying to read what he is doing.

“Then why she always comes to your house Seunghyun-ah, I don’t like that kind of woman. They go to man’s place as if they want to give their selves to men” Mommy Choi who is obviously not liking Dara for either of her boys.

 

“Now, Now  breathe Mom” Kris who is beside my Mom instructed her “Dara is not like that. Hyung and Dara are just friends and I told you earlier she digs a lavish bathroom. Right hyung?”

 

“Right-O” I simply replied.

 

“Bom never did that. She practically grew up with you two. But she never went to your houses and use someone else’s bathroom!!” My mom is worked up already.

 

“Seunghyun you should get engage with Bom. She is a fine lady” AHHSS IF! Was the first words that came to my mind.. Blame it on Clueless..(A/N Do you guys know Clueless? If you do.. AS IF! ^.^)  My Dad added that and a loud laugh escape on Kris that made my parents confused.

 

“Why are you laughing Kris? Bom is a nice and a proper lady, she is the right fit for  your brother” it was my mom but before Kris can answer I already speak.

 

“Dad you know that Bom and I don’t work that way. She is my bestfriend and nothing more” My dad shakes his head. Apparently I know why he really wants me and Bom to be together, well its obvious, Drovers.

 

 

Dinner just went onto weird to weirder. My mom keeps on telling us that she doesn’t like Sandara’s type. She even blames it  to where Sandara grows up. But what I can’t understand is my brother.  Every time my mom will say something to me about Sandara he will insist that she is already his girlfriend and my Mom should not think about anything going on between us.

 

 

Finally the dinner was finished. I’m already in my place watching news when my brother comes in with beer on each hands.

 

“Don’t worry hyung. I am not really in a relationship with Dara” He sits beside me and gave me the beer.

 

“Then why did you tell mom that you are”

 

“I know that you like her” I surprisingly look at him “Don’t worry its fine. I used to like her but I think she likes you more than she likes me” I spit on the beer that I am drinking.

 

“What are you saying? We are just friends” I know that I like Sandara I even think I am falling for her but I doubt that it’ll be fine saying it in my brother’s face

 

“Hyung I have eyes ok? Why don’t you visit her on Drovers on Monday  Bom Noona and I are going to Kallani for two days” He encourage me.

 

“What are you on Kris?”

 

“I’m just saying. Don’t worry about me hyung, Dara and I are just friends now ok?” I don’t know why but don’t believe that he is fine with it.

 

“Are you sure that you want to go to that seminar? I can go instead, I know you don’t like going on seminars” I was actually surprise that he will go knowing him he hates seminars or listening to someone who’ll talk for a long time.

 

“No! Its fine hyung besides Bom noona is there I will be entertain”

 

“I believe Bom wants to take her chance on starting a breeding program that’s why she is going to the seminar”

 

“We will too” he wriggles his brows

 

“Why we will do that? Are we going to compete with Bom?” I was flustered and I don’t think she knows about this.

 

“Competition is healthy”

 

“Why I didn’t know that we are also going to do that?! Why Dad didn’t brought that up?” I don’t know what they are thinking and I know that I will not like where this is going.

 

“I suggest it” he grins “You didn’t know it because you left the table early” I can’t help I. I lean my elbows on my thighs and put my hands on my forehead. I’m having a headache; another rage of Bom is coming soon for sure.

 

“I was just supposed to come there to learn new things to Ranch and how to operate it much better and you know socialize get some connections but when Bom Noona told me about her plans I was thinking why not right? We can do it better. You are better trainer than her and I can talk to the associations especially Bloodlines. They will sure come to us”

 

“You’re giving me a massive of headache Kris. Bom will go ballistic!”

 

“It will be a good way to broaden Choi’s hyung. I know it will be a competition once again with Park’s but everyone needs a competition right?” I don’t know how can my brother talks like this, thinking that he will be with Bom for 2 days in that seminar.

 

“Kris why don’t you just leave the Breeding program to Bom. It will help them financially a lot”

 

“Hyung if you are that concern with Park’s. Then just marry noona” He easily said and punch me lightly

 

“Kris” I look at him then his phone rings.

 

“Oh hyung I need to take this call. I’ll see you tomorow and don’t go telling this to noona or even to Dara.” he told me  then went out.

 

Now I have a dilemma here should I be a brother and be a Choi or be a friend to them? I know that this wrong if I patronize Kris but if you think of it, it’s really not wrong if we will have a breeding program too but what  wrong is doing it behind Bom who thought about it first and stupidly share with my brother.