Heaps of It..

Drovers Run

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara found Bom eating on the veranda and she was so focus on eating as her usual self. That brings a smile to Dara as Bom was always likes that.. Loves Her Food! You have to give Bom Food once she wakes up in the morning. Dara wonder if she’s still the same.

 

She was hesitating to approach her.. but as what she promise to herself she will do everything for Bom to believe her again, to accept her again as her sister.

 

 

“Can I have some unnie?” Dara pretending to get some strawberry crossover puff.

 

Bom immediately slaps her hand. As she doesn’t want to share the 2 crossover puff to Dara. “Yah! Since when did I share my food?! If you want to have some ask Aunt EunJu. Don’t get someone elses food!”

 

That makes Dara laugh. She is still the same "nobody touches my food". She can share other stuff but not her food!

 

“Are laughing at me? What’s so funny? You food stealer!” bom hissed to Dara

 

“Hahaha!! Sorry unnie.. It’s just.. You never change, you still love your food above anything else.. I was just pretending to get some because I wanna see if you’re still the same unnie I have before. And it confirms that you still are! I miss you unnie!”  Dara give Bom a bear hug which surprises Bom she’s thinking if she should hug her back or push her away.

 

She was going to push Dara away from her when she remember what Eunju told her. “She is here already. Don’t push her away.”  As she remember that she didn’t push Dara  away neither hug her back. The hug that dara gives her warms her heart. Its been so long since she felt the warmth that she is feeling now when someone is hugging her. She really miss Dara but her stubbornness is what stopping her from hugging Dara back!

 

“That’s an improvement! I’ m crawling back in! ASSA!” Bom heard Dara chirping.

 

“What are you talking about?” Bom ask

 

“Well you didn’t try to let go or push me away.. So my guess is..  you miss me too and enjoy my hug unnie!” Dara state it happily. Bom can tell that Dara was really giving her a sincere hug since her eyes was sparkling and her smile never fades away.

 

 

Bom just continue devouring her food while still listening to Dara’s rambles. She is still talkative as ever , its like she never runs out of topic to talk about. But why she is not opening the topic of what she really came for.

 

 

 

BOM POV

 

 

“Unnie your so pretty. I so love the long raven black hair of yours. Do you think if I change my hair to black It will look good on me as well? And your skin!! You’re so flawless who do you go to for maintaining that skin of yours. Well you know in Los Angeles the air there is really polluted so not really good for your skin. Boyfriend! I am sure lots of guys try to woo you…” Dara keeps on and on and on

 

“Dara what do you want?” I tried not to sound irritable but I guess it’s comes from her blabbing

 

“BOM UNNIE! You the one that I want!” dara pointed at me cheerfully! Why she is so happy and giddy all of sudden.

 

“Cut the crap Dara. I know that you came here for your share. Im not gonna hold it back to you. So just be honest with me.”

 

“Well.. That’s true I really want my share on Drovers. I wanna move out on my apartment unnie it’s so small and you won’t believe that someone can live in there plus I really want to open up a café that’s my dream since forever!” dara finally admitted

 

I am really right she just came here for the money not for me. Why should I be surprise, money is what all people need. She suddenly stops talking and look at me. Is that tear coming from her eyes? What’s her drama now? I just kept quiet and waits for her to continue. I show her an emotionless face.

 

“But… when I found out what really happened to US.. I want to make up the times that both of us loss.. I wanna have a relationship with you again. I want to annoy the hell out of you again when i try to steal your food, I want you to scold me and correct me when I was wrong. I want to share clothes with you, gossip with you, have a night drink with you,sing in the karaoke with you, i even want to hear you sing while im playing my guitar.  we can also just sit around here and talk about boys and everything we can talk, I want to share my dreams with you and yours to me. I want to have you as my big sister and me as your koala bear that always clings to you wherever you go. i want you to be back in my life unnie i hope it'll be ok with you for me to go back to you aswell..”

 

Dara just burst out crying and I am not a rock. i can feel the tears that coming thru my eyes. I was about to stand up and hug her but Dara beat me to it again. she stand up and rushly give me a koala bear hug that she always called.

 

When she tells me all the stuff that we used to do and that she wants to do it again with me. I realized that I want it too. I want her back in my life. I want my clingy little sister back. And I hope not to lose her again.

 

 

DARA POV

 

I can’t help myself but burst out crying, while I was telling my speech to unnie.  it was all true it all comes from my heart. I hope she’ll believe me. I hoped I reach to her even a little. My eyes are full of tears when I look at unnie. And it made my heart skipped when I saw her tearing up without any second thoughts I stand up and hug her and to my heart rejoice she hug me back! She is back! I reached out on her!

 

“Unnie I miss you! I love you unnie.. I’m so sorry for everything. Im so sorry” found myself telling her.

 

“I miss you too Dara and unnie loves you  ... I’m so sorry as well for everything that Ive said. Do you wanna stay for the night? ” I heard her say. Who am I to refused? I will stay for the night. But what I didn’t know is I will stay on Drovers longer than I expected.

 

 

I open my eyes as I heard a loud voice shouting outside. I standup and look on the window. It was Bom, she was giving directions on people for what are they going to do for today. “Ranch people surely wakeups early.”

 

 I glance at the clock and to my surprise its only 4:30 am!  I know they work early but this early?? Even Chaerin is awake already?  That kid needs more sleep so she’ll grow more.. she don’t wanna be as the same height as mine she’ll regret it tskk. Aunt Eunju should not allow her... Its SUMMER hello! Give her daughter a break!

 

I startled when I heard a loud knock on my door. I hurriedly go back to my bed. Oh no im not a morning person what’s with BOM we sleep late and she wakes up this early? Doesn’t she know the word beauty sleep?

 

The door suddenly opens and I pretend to be asleep. “Dara getup. I saw you already on the window!”

 

BUSTED! But still I didn’t budge I still pretended to be asleep. Comeon people its only 4:00 in the morning. It should be illegal to work at this time. In LA I was just about to sleep. My eyes were still close and my mouth is slightly open so it will be believable that im sleeping when I suddenly open my eyes when I heard BOM screams.

 

“DAARAA!! I said get up!! You koala!! You told me you want to experience the Ranch life now is the time!! GET UP!!!” she shouted

 

I was startled so I open my eyes I don’t wanna get on her bad side first thing in the morning. But I still bargain.

 

“Unnie its only 4 in the morning. Can we do it a little later please unnie. Comeon unnie lets go back to sleep and can you please change your granny pants that’s so out of fashion eww!!!”

 

You guess it right!! She hit me everywhere she can.. well its true she is wearing a granny pants no offense to any granny but they are the only one who can rocks it!

 

“SANDARA PARK you better get up now or I won’t talk to you ever again! And it’s not 4 am its 4:30 am already! You koala head! And it’s not a granny pants it’s a working pants!! what do you want me to wear in the ranch be fashionable and wear skinny jeans like you? Try to wear that for you to experience how uncomfortable it is while you’re working here!! Get up as I say!!” Loud voice of Bom Unnie was booming on my ears. What else can I do she is dragging me already to stand up.

 

“Ok Ok I will get up now but can we eat breakfast first?!” I look at her while batting my eyelahes.

 

“No can do I waste good 15 mins already just for waking you up,  we need to fix the fence on the west so hurry up!!”

 

Nothing else I can do but to follow her. I wore the only clothes I have since I didn’t expect to have a sleep over here so I wore my skinny jeans, borrow Bom shirt and boots. I didnt have time to to put on a powder or comb my hair as Bom is dragging me out of the room once I was all dress up on her eyes.

 

We are walking to the Horse Paddock when I saw Chaerin and Gummy already on their horses. “Good morning Chaerin, Gummy sorry for the wait”

 

“That’s nothing we understand.. you city people don’t usually start your day at this hour” Gummy said. She is one of trusted worker of BOM. Drovers is a female Ranch since Dad pass away and Bom heading the Ranch. The guy workers try to steal some cattle and sell for their own good Bom finds out and fired them all. And now all the workers here are female! GIRL POWER YO!

 

“Lets stop the chitchatting lets go to west there’s a long fence to fix” Bom Said

 

“Soo which horse im going to ride! Im nervous I haven’t ride for so long I hope im not rusty”

 

“Just get Blaze Dara he is the tamest” Bom told me.

 

Blaze is a beautiful chesnut colored horse he looks mighty standing up so I really hope he is the tamest one in here. I hopped sit on the saddle  and squeeze my calves to make Blaze move forward and he does im riding blaze now I still can ride im amaze to myself.

 

“Your doing good Dara. Give Blaze his morning exercise” and as Bom said that all 3 of them with their horses moves fast to west.

 

“Please be good to me Blaze, now lets give you your morning run” I hold Blaze’s rein and keeps on heel tapping him till I get the speed I wanted.

 

 

As we reach the Borrow Hill I saw the long fence over there. I look left and right and it looks like it never gonna end. I hopped down on blaze and tied him besides the horses of Gummy, Chearin and Bom.

 

“Wow when are we going to finish this fences and why it’s all down and not fix?” I inquired to them.

 

“We didn’t build a stronger fence that’s why the cattles of Choi’s can pass the thru the fence. And add up that the bastards who work here before try to put down all the fences as well” Gummy informed me.

 

“That’s not right they are the who at fault and have a guts to do that to us? Real bastards! And you said that Choi’s own the land on the other side of the fence?” I ask Gummy

 

“Yes the Choi’s they are richest and most powerful here in Maxwell. They own most of the land here and I heard that they wanted to buy the Drovers aswell from Bom Unnie” Chaerin informed. Before I can respond to that I heard Bom calling us.

 

“Stop the chatting ladies time to work your asses here now. Chaerin give me the pliers and please start working ok! You too Dara Bring some pliers and start fixing.” Bom instruct me

 

 

It’s been hours and we are still not finish fixing the fence and im so hungry already actually im not just hungry I’m famish I haven’t eat or drink anything yet. And it’s bloody hot right now why did I wear this jeans it’s so uncomfortable and hot as hell!

 

“When are we going to eat ladies? I’m famish already here? Bom unnie when can we go back to the house? I badly need to eat I might faint here I swear and I needed to change this bloody jeans it’s so tight!” I complained to them and they all just laugh at me. “Whats funny guys? Aren’t you guys hungry? We’ve been here for hours already!”

 

“Dara its not even 6 o’clock yet.. we are going back to the house when its 6:30 so we can satisfied your tummy is that alright?” Bom said

 

“right-o unnie.” I said to BOM wishing that 6:30 will come sooner.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After an hour when Bom , Dara, Chaerin, and Gummy finishes their hearty breakfast and Dara change her jeans to what she called Bom’s granny pants. They go back in the Borrow hill and start fixing the rest of the fences.

As Dara was busy cutting excess wires on the fence. She heard a motorcycle coming. She looks up and she saw the guy that she really don’t want to.

 

“Hello there Sandara! You don’t know how happy I am to see you again!” Seunghyun shouted while walking near the fence where Dara is.

 

“Can you not be so loud? The whole Drovers can hear you and its Dara!” Dara said anxiously as she don’t want Bom to see them and think of something else. Dara knows that Bom likes this guy eventhough they haven’t talk about it yet.

 

“Dara? Oh short for Sandara. But I like Sandara more. i like saying your name actually. And I am not loud! I just want you to hear me. What makes you stay?” Seunghyun ask

 

“Because I wanna be with my sister.” Dara said while still cutting the some excess wire on the fence

 

“That’s good seems you guys are ok now. So when are you going to go out with me?”

 

“Go out with you?! Will never going to happen Seunghyun. So can you please go Im quite busy here. ” Dara glance to Seunghyun and he was just standing in front of her and keep on following her wherever she go. Dara keeps on praying that he will go before Bom sees them.

 

“It will happen Sandara. Why does is it feel like your avoiding me? Are you scared of me?” Seunghyun said as he comes near on Dara’s face. Seunghyun can clearly see how Dara’s face blushes.

 

 Ever since Seunghyun saw Dara she was mesmerized by her. Something on her eyes that he becames drawn to her. He doesn’t know but he wants to know Dara more. But he can tell that Dara is avoiding him. What’s the reason.. that he doesn’t know,  But he will do anything just to know her more and be close to her.

 

 

Bom was going to check Dara and bring her some water.  When she saw Seunghyun talking to Dara. She won’t deny that she feels jealous about it. But she just ignores her jealousy and walk to them. “Dara everythings alright? Seunghyun why your nose is here? Didn’t expect to see you here!”

“I was just passing by when I saw Sandara. So I came by. Im just glad to see her again.” Seunghyun tells Bom.

 

Unknown to them Dara is in little panic as to Seunghyun just call her Sandara everyone she knows calls her dara only him calls her that. It will just show he already knows my name and I don’t know if Bom will like to hell she doesn’t even know if Bom is ok that she talking to Seunghyun.

 

“Youre glad to see her huh.” Sarcasm can be heard on Bom’s voice and that didn’t leave unnoticed to Dara. “ Well now that you saw her already you can shoo and leave her alone she is busy can’t you see? I don’t want any delay on fixing this fence. I don’t like your father nag me about it!” Bom was eager to make seunghyun leave make him stop talking and looking actually not looking.. make seunhgyun stop staring at Dara. Good thing Dara walk away a little to them but Bom didn’t leave her eyes to Seunghyun aswell Seunghyun to Dara.

 

Seunghyun left the girls without any idea. Why Bom wants him to leave. Before he can hang around all day long and Bom will even ask for his help but today he was curious as why Bom just push him away. He wanted to stay to get closer to Dara. he said to himself that there will still be chance to talk to Dara again and he will find a way for sure.

 

 

“Unnie. Im not interested with Seunghyun I know that you like him. So I hope that won’t gonna come between us.” Dara tells Bom. Bom was taken aback as she never told Dara anything about Seunghyun but she read her. So there is no use in denying.

“How did you know that I like him?” Bom ask

 

“The way you look at him and yesterday you look at me in the eye and I get the message to  back off from him. So unnie don’t worry about it. I’m not interested with him. If you like I will even avoid him for you.”

 

“Wow. Good for you. You can tell easily that I like him. But Seunghyun? It’s been 2 years and he still doesn’t know, he was so dense. I try to lure him but still nothing happen. I’m being extra nice to him but still nothing. Whatever I do I’m just a bloke to him. So don’t worry about it.” Bom tells Dara she knows that there is nothing she can do if Seunghyun likes Dara but she is still hoping that Dara won’t give in to Seunghyun cause it will really hurt her.

 

“Guys are usually like that unnie. They will not know if you will not gonna tell them straight to their face. Im sorry about your unrecruited love unnie. If you want I can help you to him!” Dara said to Bom as she knows that even her sister said that nothing is to worry she is uneasy about it and she won’t do anything to destroy again what they are to starting build.

 

“It’s ok Dara. I don’t need your help on him. I want him to notice me as me not because of some stint that we are going to do and thank you for the offer” Bom knows that Dara is trying her best not to put on a crack on their sisterly reunion. So she will try her very best to accept on whatever will happen. She doesn’t hold Seunghyun heart anyway.

 

 

Bom, Chaerin, Dara and Gummy were back in the house to grab some lunch. They were eating when a tall good looking guy come in the Dining and that didn’t pass Dara’s eyes.

“Hello ladies. I don’t wanna disturb your lunch but Bom.. I need to talk to you, Dad sent me here. Can we talk to your office please?”

 

As soon as Bom and the tall guy left.. Dara ask the 2 girls immediately who he was. “Jesus is that why there is no hot. No cross tha..t smoking hot sizzling guy in the city is because they are here!! Who is he? God he is GOR-GEOUS!!” Dara exclaimed while she earn a giggle from the 2.

 

“He is Kris Choi unnie. And yes I agree with you he is GOR – GEOUS!” Chaerin laughingly told Dara.

 

“Choi brothers are really good looking. Most of the females here really fantasize them and wanted to get laid by them.” Gummy added

 

“Seunghyun and Kris? Brothers? Wow! Their mom must be awake when god showers all the godly looks from heaven her mom got heaps of it. I mean that Kris guy is HOT HOT HOT mamasita” Dara said while still imaginig kris face.  Chaerin and Gummy was just laughing as Dara really looks stoked to see Kris.

 

 

The 3 girls are still busy talking about godly looks and how many they got on their genes when Bom and Kris arrived on dining hall again. Dara looks to Kris again as she can’t keep her eyes away from him.

 

“Dara this is Kris Choi you met his older brother Seunghyun already, Kris.. Dara my sister” Bom introduced them to each other.

 

Dara tried all her might to stop from herself from being so giddy and shakes Kris hands. “Nice to meet you Kris.”

 

“Likewise.. I didn’t know that Bom got a sister. And not just a sister a very pretty sister I must say” Kris told Dara, and dara cant stop herself from blushing who wouldn’t be. A tall godly guy was standing in front of her and holding her hand.

 

“Thank you for the compliment” Dara said to Kris

 

“Are you staying for good?”

 

“uhmm that im not sure. I just came here to talk about some stuff with my sister but I don’t think ill stay longer”

 

“Where do you live? I hope it’s not far. Cause itll be a shame not to see you again.” Kris told dara and that earn him another blushing Dara

 

“Well it’s not that far just in LA.. hahaha..”

 

“You came from LA using the bug outside? I’m happy you got here safe”

 

“Hey Hey Hey don’t belittle my beetle. That rhymes haha.. You don’t know what that beetle can do for me.” she looks at Kris giving a teasing smile.

 

“ha-ha ok I’m sorry. So when are you going to leave I hope not tonight cause I wanna invite you for a dinner.”

 

“Sorry Mr. Choi but I’m leaving tonight so maybe next time when I come back” dara said

 

“ok then I won’t snatch some of your time with your sister.. I’ll be going then. Tell them that I left already” Kris said.. and to Dara's surprise Kris kiss him in the cheeks..“I’ll see you again” Kris whispered to Dara’s ear.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello guys i know my story looks like moving slow mostly evolving on the sisters but i want to settle their issue first before we go on juicy stuff ^.^ 

Thanks for those who subscribe and to others itll be nice if you do.

Give me some love

xoxo.. elvee314