Kamikaze

Drovers Run

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris walks to Dara after he finishes talking to his brother. He found her drinking another shot of kamikaze, The girl can really handle her alcohol… impressive.. He pulls Dara on the stool and she gladly come with him on the dance floor..

 

“Sorry if I made you wait.. It’s my brother”  Kris told Dara while dancing with her and slowly trying to close their distance.

 

“Seunghyun?!”  She blurted..  Crap!! Seunghyun call Kris?!

 

“You know hyung already?” Kris ask

 

Double Crap!!

 

“Um.. Yeah, Yeah.. Bom unnie introduce us..” I consciously reply..

 

“Oh Right.. So.. How do you find him?” he said with a little grin on his face as he slowly put his hands on Dara’s hips while they are swaying slowly..

 

Geez what’s with this brothers asking me how do I find them both.. I was about to answer him when I notice that my back is touching his chest already and his hands are on my hips and we are grooving really slow.. Gah…

 

“How about..”  She turn around and put her arms on Kris shoulder and give him a sweet smile.. “Let’s not talk about him.. Let’s just have fun”

 

Kris let out a boyish smile.. He comes near to Dara face and whisper to her hear..  “ I actually like that”

 

“Well.. I like that too..” she banter , she felt Kris hands on her waist and she didn’t have any plan to  object..

 

Both of them continue dancing. And  their body are too close that Dara can feel the warmth of his skin underneath his clothes and anyone can tell that they are hitting it off.. Dara keeps on giggling and Kris keeps on whispering into her ear..

 

“Can we go back on the Bar? As much as I wanted to dance more with you I want a drink” Dara whisper to him

 

Kris didn’t reply and just hold Dara’s hand and walk with her to the Bar.. As soon as she sit down She ask Seungri for a 2 Kamikaze shooter and Black Velvet for Kris..

 

“Dara I’ll just go to the restroom ok?” He said and give Dara a kiss on the cheek and wink before he left

 

“Both of you spell !!” Seungri tease and hand  the drinks to Dara

 

“Don’t be crazy!”  She laughs while drinking

 

“Yeah right! You guys are practically bumping and grinding with your clothes on already! AND  you’ve been drinking!  SOO~ … I am Sure Dara is coming soon ” he smirked

 

“Shut up!  I AM just enjoying my night!” She stated though she knows that she’s getting a little dizzy already.. “ I’m not going to have with him..”  She said with a low voice to Seungri

 

“Right.. Your flirty laugh and the sway of your hips babe!! Besides you haven’t been boned for a year.. Unless someone boned you that I’m not aware off?!? Dara! Dara! You’re Pants on Fire!!” He sings while walking away to serve the other customers

 

That’s right it’s been a year since I got laid.. I’m not going to lie that Kris wakes it up and Well who in the world will reject Kris?! Gosh he is Confident, Funny, Gorgeous, Hot, all over y and most important Bom unnie is not interested with him BUT he is obviously a player.. Met a lot of men like him..

 

“Do I look good?” Kris suddenly whisper to Dara and turn the stool around to face him..

 

Dara, who got startled,   look at him and only replied “Huh?”

 

“I said.. Do I look good, while you’re thinking of me?” Kris said slowly while brushing of some sugar on Dara’s lips..

 

“I.. I.. I am not.. not thinking of you” Dara stammered while failing on  avoiding Kris gaze.

 

“You can deny all you want but I know it’s true” He said while sipping his black velvet

 

“Conceited Much?! Mr. Choi?” She backfires

 

“Well then that’s too bad for me”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Because I’ve been thinking about you” He reply with a wink

 

“Ewww!! You’re thinking of me while you’re pissing!!”

 

Kris could only laugh on her disgusting face… “Well yeah that’s gross if you think that way.. But what I really meant is I’ve been thinking of you since I left Drovers.”

 

Dara eyes suddenly twinkle and a trace of a smile appear on her lips…OheMGee who would’ve thought..

 

“Really?! Now I’m curious as to why?”

 

“I’ve been thinking on..  when will I see you again.. And what will I do if I’ll see you again..” he confidently said while looking straight to Dara

 

Dara notice that Kris gaze never left her and as the alcohol is keep on coming into her system her confidence is escalating up and not bowing down on his gaze..

 

“Hmm interesting..” she replied in a flirty tone..  “ Soo  what are you planning to do now?”  

 

He near his face to Dara and reply with a low husky voice that he opted to for her only to hear.. “The question is what do you want me to do?”

 

Dara didn’t back down and move her face more to him challenging him “Depends on what you can do.”

 

Kris lowers his head to bridge the gap between them..  As soon as their lips get contact..  no one  back out for the battle of dominance.. Both of them can taste the alcohol from each other’s mouth and they are liking it. Kris caged Dara on his arms and pressed her back on the counter of the bar. While Dara’s hands are on his chest..  Their kiss is is getting hot, wet and full of hunger..

 

“DARA!!! here is your two  Kamikaze shooter!!” Seungri said.. but the two was too engaged on each others lips they didn’t heard him!!

 

“HEY!! HeEE~y!! I said here is your shooter!! YOU doll!!” He yells and making sure to be eard

 

Dara and Kris stopped their make out session and look to Seungri guilty and smile..

 

“Can the two you stop hovering and eating each other’s mouth in front of my Bar!” he continued

 

Both of them can only left out a smile. Both guilty that they are making out for everyone to see. Dara took the Shooter and drink it.. She look to Kris and he is still just staring at her with a smirk plastered to his lips.. Lust can clearly see on his eyes and his hands is not leaving Dara’s waist..

 

As soon as Dara finish Drinking his  another shooter Kris whisper something to Dara that earned him a giggle and go with him.. He brings  her on the Man’s Restroom..  he check all the cubicle if there is someone there.. When he is sure that No one is there  he locked the Door..

 

“Why Men’s restroom?” Dara said while coming near to Kris

 

“Because we don’t use restroom much compared to girls” he said while lifting Dara up on the sink

 

“And why is that?” Dara said while taking off Kris Blazer and slowly ing his shirt

 

“Because we are busy to make you girls drunk” He said and captured her lips..

 

Dara welcome Kris lips and both of their tongue battle for dominance.. Kris hands moves as he took out Dara’s vest.. He nibbled and her lower lips and Dara let out a soft moan..

 

“Your lips is addicting” he hoarsely say in between their kisses. His hot breath that smells like alcohol and his y scent didn’t help to Dara’s sanity..

 

“God you smell so good!” she whisper to his ear and it..

 

Kris expert lips molested Dara’s neck.. his tongue is slowly moving down to her .. Dara left out a moan when Kris bite her with her clothes on.. He lower down the strap of Dara’s dress and get surprise as she is not wearing any bra and that instantly  expose her ..

 

“Im lucky you’re not wearing anything underneath on the top..” He said and give a wet kiss on her collar bone slowly lowering down to her  mounds, his tongue started to play with her while moulding her other ..

 

“Ughh..” Dara moaned   “That ing feel so good”

 

Dara left out another moan and move her body closer to Kris if it’s  possible. And her hands move around his torso and to his hair..She can feel that she is getting moist down there..  She wrapped her legs on Kris body and the guy suddenly carry her and pressed her on one of the cubicle doors..

 

Kris hungrily crashed Dara’s lips again and put his tongue on her wet cavern. Dara grab fistful of his hair and felt that Kris is ing her and that didn’t help her moisten cave.

 

“Hey!! Is anyone there?! Why the door is locked?!”  They stop when they heard someone banging the door.

 

Both of them chuckled and didn’t mind the guy who is banging the door outside and continue their hot session..

 

A loud bang on the door can be heard again and it seems like a lot of people is already waiting outside..

 

“To my Hotel?” Kris ask while nibbling Dara’s ear

 

Dara smile and Kiss his lips “Can’t wait”

 

Both of them fix their self-up and open the door.. Surprised eyes  welcome them and both of them laugh.. It’s not like this doesn’t usually happens in the club..

 

Kris hand smoothly holds  Dara’s waist as they are leaving the club to continue their desire for each other.  When they are approaching her car he saw that she is driving a beatup bug..

 

“I’m amaze this bug delivers you safely here” He playfully said while his arms are already wrapped around her..

 

“You don’t know what that beetle can offer”  she playfully said and kiss his chin

 

“Hmm.. Can you show me?” Kris reply and before they both get in the car he captured her lips again..

 

 

A/N: I know!! Its so akward!!Hope you guys let that makeout scene pass hehe.. I actually dont know how to write i just go with it thats why i think my attempted one is really AKWA~~RD..

And again I wanna thank you guys for reading and subscribing..SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE... And to my commenters you guys dont know how your comments make my day!! PLease Give me more love.. ^.^

 

PS: Guys have you heard Kris is leaving EXO that's sad.. Im not a die hard EXO but I like them and I soo fantsize Kris and its sad that he is leaving.. OH well there are things that can work to others not for you right?!

 

xoxo elvee