Phone Calls

Drovers Run

 

 

Dara wakes up with bad headache because of the amount of alcohol she drinks last night. She was holding her head and reaching for the glass of water. When she saw Kris coming out from the bathroom with a towel draping on his hips.. How hot Kris looks right now should be a crime..

 

“Good morning sunshine” Kris greeted Dara when he saw her sitting up..

 

“WOW! Can you get any ier than that?!” She said before drinking the water

 

Kris chuckled and sits beside her and kiss her hair.. “And it should be illegal to be as beautiful as you are in the morning”

 

“I know right?!” She laughs and pain on her head  strikes  “! My head hurts!”

 

“That’s not surprising” He stands up and get some pain killers  “You were so drunk last night  here take this” He said and hand her the pain killers

 

She gladly took it and lean on Kris chest.. It’s really comfortable and she likes it.. “I know right.. I’m so sorry if I fell asleep..”

 

YES nothing happened to them last night.. When they arrived in Hotel where Kris is staying, they rode the elevator and once the elevator door close they can’t help but to taste each other’s lips… they shared a hot hungry kiss.. And even their hand can’t get enough of each other.. But when they reach Kris suite he excuse himself as he just want to freshen up a little, and the last thing  I can remember was I saw him going in the bathroom and when I wake up in the middle of the night I just saw him sleeping by my side.. So yeah I’m such a bummer right?

 

“That’s ok..”  Kris said and hold her face.. “But your awake now” he is  grinning and give her a chaste kiss

 

She giggles while Kris keeps on kissing her.. “I have a bad breath”

“It doesn’t matter” He replied and continue kissing her..

 

Their kiss started slowly but as soon as Kris taste her wet cavern Dara fight for dominance.. Kris hands starts to move as he is caressing Dara’s back.  Kris lips moves to Dara cheeks giving her a wet kiss and he slowly moves to her ear and it “You still smell so good its intoxicating” He whispered to her ear..

 

Dara left a moan when Kris tongue is playing on his ear.. But he slowly moves down to her neck and that makes Dara arouse.. She suddenly straddle to Kris lap and she felt his bulge she removes her dress so Kris can have free access to her ..

 

“Hmm y” and he devour on her neck again.. She moves her head a little bit to give more access to Kris and he started to squeeze her .

 

“Uhh.. You are making me so hot” She moans and her hands are all over him..

 

RIINGG!!!

 

Dara phone rings but the two didn’t care and ignores it.

 

Kris lays her down and he went on top of her.. He captures her lips again and slowly kissing her down..

 

Riiingggg!

 

“Do you wanna get that?” Kris ask her while giving a kiss on her collarbone

 

“I’m busy” she smirk

 

Kris continue devouring her body and he reach her .. He started her and caressing Dara’s inner thigh which made Dara moan and feel wet.. Kris left on her and move his tongue slowly on her abdomen Dara getting more arouse and  can’t help but arch  her body as Kris keeps on teasing her..  His hands keeps on touching his inner thighs near on her wetness..

 

RiIIIINGGGG! Dara phone keeps on ringing.. He stops what he’s doing and looks up on Dara

 

“Take the call.. It seems like the caller needed to talk to you..”

 

“No! I’m busy” she replied while caressing Kris face

 

“It keeps on ringing.. Just take it” He sits up and kiss her neck

 

“Ok.. Ok.. such a nuisance..” She stands up and gets her phone “Its unnie” she told him

 

“Bom unnie?”

 

“Is it a bad timing?” I heard her say and I look to Kris and walk back to the bed.. I want to say  yes but that will be rude right?

 

“No.. Is anything wrong?” 

 

“I just want to know. When are you coming back.. I haven’t heard anything from you since yesterday.”

 

Oh yeah I forgot to call  her yesterday and MY stuff are still in the apartment,  I told to my landlord that I will be moving out today before 1 pm..

 

“I’m sorry unnie if I didn’t call yesterday.. I was busy packing my stuff and I talked to my landlords and manager from my work that I’m leaving..” I informed her.. Kris snake his arms to me and kiss me on my neck..  And that didn’t help me.

 

“Oh Im sorry.. you must have been busy.. When do you plan to come back here in Drovers?” I heard her ask but My mind is all over Kris as his hands is exploring my body..

 

“Dara? Are you still there?” She ask..

 

“Ye.. Yeah.. Im still here” It’s hard to focus talking to her if there is a hot guy kissing you.

 

“End the call pls..” He whispered to my ear.. And right there I know that I will..

 

 

“I think your busy I’ll just call you later..” I heard her and I agree I’ll just call her later as I am in a heat of the moment right now

 

“Ok unnie bye” I ended my call hurriedly to her and face the culprit that is making me lose my head..

 

I face Kris and kiss him wildly.. I nibbled his lower lips and inserted my tongue on his mouth, he kiss me back same on the way as I kiss him. I made him lay down on bed and  I climbed over him and went down on his neck and taste him.. Did I forget to tell you that he is only wearing a towel right now? My hands are all over his torso and he his hands are on my .. I was going to taste his body when

 

RIIIINNGGGG!!

 

“GOSH!!” I sigh… can’t  we do this without anyone keep on calling”  I heard him chuckled and he sits up and cage me with his arm and kiss me.. We are waiting for the ring to end but we failed..

 

“Get it” I told him.. Right it was his phone this time..

 

He let out a big sigh and he moves heavily reaching for his phone..

 

“Waee~?!!”

 

I laugh on how he answer his phone.. He is not hiding how annoyed he is on whoever is on the other line.. But I became silent when he mouthed to me on who is he talking to… “It’s HYUNG”.. 

 

I just smile at him.. I don’t know why, but I don’t like Seunghyun to know that I am hooking up with his brother.. I don’t want him to know that if he didn’t ring his brother right now,  I would  probably having with him right now..

 

I stand up and put on my dress again.. I’m not in a mood anymore.. And no its not because Seunghyun called,  trust me.. I look at my phone and the clock says that its already 11:40 am.. Shoot I need to go back in my apartment and get my stuff.

 

I went to the bathroom and I saw how crappy I look.. I’m washing my face when I heard Kris talk.

 

“Youre leaving? I’m sorry Seunghyun called.” Hearing his name,  it makes me anxious and I don’t know why.

 

I look up and he was leaning on the door giving me his boyish smile.. I can’t help but smile back..

 

“Why you didn’t tell me that I look like crap..”

 

“No you’re not.. You look hot!” He said and he walks near me

 

“Yeah right.. Anyway I need to go now.. I have to get my stuff before 1 pm and it’ll be a 30 minutes drive I guess from here to my apartment so I need to move my ”

 

“Hmmm ok.. You just gave me a hard on and you’re going to leave..” he leaned forward to kiss and  her again

 

“I know right? But it seems like we can’t do it right now” I said while kissing him back

 

“You owe me twice.” He said laughingly

 

“When you coming back to Drovers?”

 

“My flight is at the afternoon, But actually I have a bright idea.. If it’s  going to be ok with you.”

 

“What is it?” I curiously ask

 

“Can I ditch the plane and ride with you?” He ask me and his face shows like it was a brilliant idea and I think so too.. I will not be alone in my car on the way to Drovers for almost 7 hours and Kris is really fun to be with..

 

“I will like that.. But don’t complain on my beetle ok?” I warned him and he just laughs, hugs me and carry me..

 

“Why will I complain if I will be with you?”

 

I smile on his reply and I know that I am blushing.. “Ok so I’ll just go back to my apartment to get my things then I’ll just go back here to pick you up.. Will that be ok?”

 

“More than ok.. I’ll give you my number so that you can just call me when you’re down there already so you don’t have to go up.”   Smooth right?

 

When I finished washing my face and we exchange our numbers.. I left his suite and go back to my apartment to pick up my stuff.. It’ll be a fun ride for sure now that I’ll be with Kris going back to Drovers

 

 

 

“I’m with Dara, call you later” The voice of Kris keeps on repeating on Seunghyun’s head.. He doesn’t know what to feel..

 

“What to expect.. She is with Kris in the club.. Sleeping together is next expected thing to happened.. Plus that’s Kris.. That will surely happened! !!” He exclaim

 

I tried to kiss her the last time that we are together and she avoided it and next thing I know she sleeps with my brother.. She clearly doesn’t like me and she obviously like Kris better than me? Did she even have a nice conversation with him? We shared something that day I listened to her problems.. Did Kris even know what happens to her and Bom.. Knowing Kris he only flirts to Sandra on infinity and beyond. I doubt that he even knows what happens to the sisters. I also bet that he doesn’t know that Sandara can play guitar and she learned it for her sister….

 

He suddenly stops on what his thinking.. “Am I comparing how I spend my time with Sandara to Kris?” he voice out  “This is just not right.”

 

He knows to his self that he likes Sandara he wants to know her more but his brother is attracted to her too.. What he doesn’t know is,  will it going to end up like the other girls he met at club or they are going to continue it to Drovers.. That will be a heavy sight for him..

 

He haven’t even started yet and it seems like it ended already.

 

RIIIIINGGGG!

 

He looks on his phone and it was Kris.. He released another sigh before he answer it “Is it ok to talk now?”

 

He heard Kris laugh and he knows what that means.. “Hyung, I know what is in your mind but Dara and I didn’t do it!”

 

It seems like heaven is still on my side “Are you for real?” I can’t help but smile and I’m hoping it’s real.

 

“It’s not like me right?!” Kris said.. “She fall asleep last night. she drunk a lot that’s why”

 

Now a smile is officially  plastered on my face.. I want to feel bad for him but I won’t “Well that’s too bad for you..”

 

“Haha.. I know.. But before that why did you call? Don’t tell me that you’re checking up on me because that ain’t cool Hyung” he laughs

 

“Your big enough to be checked.. I call cause Dad keeps on asking me to ask you how did your deal go..”

 

My Father wants to buy another piece of Land.. He just can’t get enough of what he has already.. My Father is one of the Richest Man here Colusa County. And he wants to be powerful and be needed by people around here that’s why he keeps on buying land.

 

“It actually didn’t go as planned he didn’t accept the offer that we gave so I added Hundred Thousand Dollars more..”  He informed me

 

“Well,  did you got it? That’s the only thing that will matter to the old man”

 

“Of course I did.. You know that I can’t go back there if I didn’t..” he affirmed

 

In Choi Brothers Kris is assigned in Business Matters. My Dad appointed him as the Business Man because he has the Mind and Mouth for it.. He is really good with dealing people and he has a good sense in Business.. While I am the Brawl.. I’m the one who is in charge of  the Ranch.. I work with horses and actual job in the Ranch. SO it’s like he is Neck tie and Suit and I’m Cowboy hat and boots. Which one do you prefer?

 

“Well as long as you did what he asks you.  no matter how much it added that’s good.” That’s right my father doesn’t care about the money

 

“Who is going to pick you up later?” I ask him, He is going to be back  later.

 

“No one..” I heard him say

 

“You are not going home today? I guess you’re still having fun” and I hope it’s not with Sandara.

 

“No hyung, I’ll be home later but I will ride with Dara”

 

My smile instantly fades.. As when I thought that the sun is shining it became cloudy again..

 

 

A/N: Hello Hello everyone!!! Thank you for leaving me some comments guys. It never fails to make my day and keeps me motivated.. And Im sorry for another awkward M scene again.. Should I put M on it or it doesnt matter?? Please dont forget to subscribe and Give me some love ^.^

xoxo elvee