Casbah

Drovers Run

 

 

 

 

Dara was so delighted once she saw her sofa bed.. She turns on the Fan and hurriedly lie down.. She is deadly exhausted from the long drive.. She took out her cellphone out from her bag, it turns out that its past 7 already..

 

"Yoboseyo?" She heard Bom on the other line

 

"Unnie I literally just got to my apartment.."

 

"What happened to you? I was worried sick that you got to accident, you left 8 in the morning.. I was expecting your call this afternoon.. You should've left your number... Are you ok?"

 

Shoot.. Bom Unnie strictly instruct me to call her once my beetle wheels reach LA.. She will really get worried as it's past 7 already.. The drive from Drovers to LA is 6 hours or 7 hours Top.  I obviously can't tell her that I was with Seunghyun that’s why I arrived late here in LA.. 

 

"Traffic.. I got stucked on the freeway.. " I can do better than that.. But I’m totally exhausted to make a good excuse..

 

"That bad?"

 

"When I’m almost through 5 it became congested unnie.. Add up the accident in 170.."

 

"I'm sorry to hear that you got stucked there.. Rest and eat.. I won’t hold you any  longer so you can rest.." She worriedly say.

 

"I’m sorry too if I make you worry.."

 

"Goodnight Dara" 

 

"Goodnight unnie.."

 

I feel bad that I need to lie to unnie,  because of Seunghyun.. I know that to myself that I'm not doing anything wrong with Seunghyun either.. We just hang out earlier because he help me to realize that I was wrong.. Maybe If I tell it to Unnie she will understand.. WAIT! But Seunghyun and I, we almost kiss.. Nahhh it's just because of the atmosphere yeah it’s just because of that..

 

Dara was thinking if it’s a good idea for her to come to the club that night where she works as bartender.. She's going to talk to the manager that she’s  quitting the job.. And she wants to say goodbye to her coworkers as well... As she tried to get ready she can feel that her body really needed to rest.. So instead she heats a canned food and sleep after...

 

 

Its past 10 in the morning when Dara wakes up.. She picks up her phone and call her friend Seungri who is a bartender on the same club that she works..

 

"I thought your sister killed you already"  said once he answer my call

 

"That's what I thought too hehe.. I’m going to the club later are you going to be there?"

 

"About time...You got to talk to Amy she really gone wild when you didn't show up for work"

 

"Haha I’m ashamed to myself for not witnessing that.. I will really going to talk to her and to you aswell."

 

"I will see you then later.. I need my sleep doll"

 

"I'll see you."

 

After talking to Seungri, Dara started to gather all her stuff in her apartment.. She doesn’t own much.. She  just have  a  sofa bed, a round table she used when she eats, and 2 chair and most of the things in there are already in the apartment when she rents it.

 

She looks on the 2 big suitcase that is in front of her and look at the apartment that she called home for 2 years.. Even it’s really small and doesn’t look like anyone will live there she will surely miss it. But she is also ready to face the new challenge that she will encounter in Drovers..

 

After Dara talks to Seungri she spend all her Day on gathering the stuff that she needed.. She put all the clothes that she will bring on 2 suitcase that she owns.. When she finished on doing all that,  she went to her landlord’s place and informed her that she is leaving already..

 

==================================================

 

It was 6 PM already when Dara look at the clock.. She decided to fixed herself already so she can go to the club.. She wants to stay there for the whole night because it’ll be her last day there..

 

She just put on a very light makeup as she really don’t wear much of it.. She choose to wear  a black sleeveless mini dress that stops on her mid-thigh and put on her red leather vest .. She was about to get her pumps but opted to wear a sneakers.. She is for comfort than fashion.. She picks her phone and car keys and stepped out on the door..

 

 

I saw our manager immediately when I entered at Casbah (name of the club where I work). I know that she is mad as I just disappear from work..  But I explained to her what happened and told her I can’t work for Casbah anymore.. She is not happy on my sudden resignation but she still wish me luck and told me that all my drinks tonight will be on the house..

 

 

I found Seungri checking all the alcohol, shaker and stuff he will be needed in the Bar area.. I tapped his shoulder and give him a hug..

 

“You’re leaving? What’s the rushed!!?” frowningly ask me as I told him that I quit already..

 

“What’s with the face?! I’m going to work in a Ranch with my sister..”

 

“Hold on doll!! Did I heard Ranch?! Are you going to shovel a cows poo now??” That earned a laugh from Dara..

 

“Yeah I’ll pick cows poo now and also sheeps and horse poo..” I laughingly told him

 

“Geeez doll.. You’re too pretty for that.. Are you tired of the city now?”

 

“No.. NO ofcourse not.. It’s just better for me now to go to Drovers..”

 

“When are you going to leave the city?”

 

“Tomorrow.. If I don’t have a hangover..” I chuckled.

 

“So I won’t going to see you again huh.. That’s unfair your just going to leave?”

 

“Of course You will see me again.. We will going to keep in touch.. You can even visit me there.. If you want a quiet time”

“You’re going to be a suburban Girl.. I can’t imagine how you will look like..”

 

“I didn’t imagine this as well but… I’m ready to face it..”

 

“Since it’s going to be long time before I see you again.. Sit on front ill serve you a drink.. Dance with strangers and enjoy your night as well..”  He suggested

 

“That’s a good Idea.. I thought you will want me behind the Bar but as you suggest it, Give me a Kamikaze then..”

 

While Seungri prepares my Drink,  I hurriedly sit on the stool of the Bar.. The night was still young and people on Casbah is still not thick..

 

I did what Seungri suggested I drink and Dance on the Dancefloor.. I need to enjoy before I go back to Drovers..

 

 

As the night goes deeper the people in Casbah is getting thick.. Its Saturday its always like this.. As I got tired dancing I went to my stool which Seungri reserved for me once I got seated I ask for Mojito..

I was about to Drink my Mojito when I felt someone hold my waist and kiss my cheek.. I look up and I saw Kris.. I was really surprise to see him here in LA. And he looks extremely hot in his suit..

 

“Another Mojito for her and Black Velvet for me..” Kris told to Seungri..

 

While I was drinking my Mojito Kris seat beside me.. “What are you doing here?” I ask him

 

“I talk to one of the land owners that Dad wanted to buy..  Do you usually go here?”

 

“Yes.. because I work here..”

 

“What kind of work do you do?”

“Bartending.. Is this your first time here?”

 

“Yeah this is the nearest club I can go to.. And why you are sitting in the tool and not standing behind the bar?” he looks at me with teasing eyes

 

“Because I no longer work here.. Im going back to Drovers.. Are you alone?” I ask him since I don’t know if he has friends here in LA

 

“Do you prefer me to be alone?”  Kris grinned  while sipping on his drinks

 

He is greasy!!

 

“Well.. if you are just by yourself I can keep you company.. I’m by myself too..”

 

“You’re not with your boyfriend?”

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend..” I said while giving him my sweetest smile..  “ What about you where is your girlfriend?” 

 

“I don’t have a girlfriend either.. Sound like we are a match” he cheekily replied

 

I just laugh on his silliness he is obviously a player.. I asked Seungri For another shot of Kamikaze..

 

“It seems like you want to get Drunk tonight..”

 

“Don’t worry I can handle my alcohol.. Besides my drinks is on the house so, I’m taking advantage of it..” It’s obvious that we are flirting..

 

“Do you want to dance?”

 

“Sure but let me finish my drink first..”  Dara tells to Kris..  He was helping me to stand up when Kris phone rings..

 

 

 

 

RINGGgggggg

“Let me just take it..” Kris said and walk to a little quitter place.

 

“Hyung? You always have a good timing!” Kris said

 

“Why did I you again?” Seunghyun said teasingly

 

“Not yet.. Im just about to have fun with her..” he laughs.. “So why did you ring and destroy my momento?”

 

“Never mind  I’ll just call you back again and enjoy your night bro”

 

“I will!! So just call me in the morning alright!!”

 

“Yeah right!! Hold on.. Did you even know the name of the chick you’re targeting now?” Seunghyun knows his brother well.. The kid is a hard on player most of the time he flirts with girls and doesn’t even bother to ask for their names.

 

“Dude I sure know her name this girl is a capital H-O-T!! You might know her too” Kris excitedly  said

 

“Really?! Now that made me curious.. Who is that capital H-O-T girl” He curiously ask

 

“Does Dara ring a bell to you?! Bom’s sister” Kris excitedly informed Seunghyun

 

Seunghyun went quiet on the other Line..  He called Kris to ask if he knows Sandara but I guess he doesn’t have to ask anymore because..

 

Kris is

 

 

 

 With Sandara

 

 

 

 

Right now

 

 

 

With his brother

 

 

 

 In the club..

 

 

 

A/N: So how is this Chappie doing to you guys? Hope you guys like it.. Thank you to my 33 subbies!! Give me some love!! ^.^