Chapter 2

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 2-Let’s get married

“Soo, please! I beg you”

“Why are you doing this? You’ll hurt Sunny”

“I know, but I don’t know what else I can’t do”

“Buddy, I know you love her very much. Don’t do this to her, and besides you deserves her best than me.”

“I love her, but I already made this agreement with Tiffany.”

“Then tell her the truth.”

“I don’t want her to suffer more. I better let her go, and I’m willing to give her to you Sooyoung.”

“No, please don’t say that.”

“I’m sorry, please don’t tell her Soo. She deserved to be happy, even without me.”

“Why you sacrificed your life and your love? You know you love Sunny, not Tiffany.”

Taeyeon hesitated at first before said the words that Tiffany had said to her three days ago.

“Blame my stupid heart.”

            She smiled weakly before she walked away to face Sunny. She came to Sunny’s room and sighed before she walked in.

            “Sunny, there’s something that I want to tell you.”

            “Woah, we’re clicked. Me too”

            “Sunny listen *hold Sunny’s hand*, I think I fall in love with other girl”

            “Tae, your joke is not funny. You know”

            “I’m sorry, this is no joke”

#SLAP#

            Taeyeon saw Sunny’s tears flew down on her cheeks. She keep silent and let her head watching the floor.

            “How could you do this to me? You said you love me”

            “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry Sunny”

            “No, I won’t take your apologize. Let’s break up”

            “I’m sorry.”

            Taeyeon said her last words and went out, Sooyoung stopped her by placed her hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon just shook her head and left her.

            “Please take care of her for me.”

***

            “Now I pronounce you as husband and wife. Now you may kiss your bride”

            Taeyeon was looking at Tiffany, she knew Tiffany looks beautiful but Sunny is the one who took her heart away from her. Taeyeon seemed out of her mind, it made Tiffany whispered to her.

            “Tae, smile. Remember your promise to me. Now kiss me”

            Taeyeon forced a weak smile and kiss Tiffany. The moment their lips touch, Taeyeon fought the pain in her heart.

            “I love you, Tae-Tae”

            Tiffany hugged Taeyeon’s arm tightly, afraid to let her go. She knows that she forced someone that she love the most to be with her, she knows that she’s selfish for making Taeyeon married her. All that she wanted is having Taeyeon for herself, at least for three months from now Taeyeon is hers.

            The night after the wedding ceremony, at Tiffany’s apartment.

   “Tae-Tae, please me”

            She laid on the bed waiting Taeyeon to come closer to her. Taeyeon slowly came near her, she s her shirt and let Tiffany dominated her.

            “Tae-Tae I love you, do you love me?”

            “You know the truth Tiffany Kim.”

            “I don’t want to hear the truth, lie to me then”

            “I love you too, Tiffany”

            Taeyeon laid on the bed while hug Tiffany, she then took the blanket to cover their body before fall asleep.

***

Hope u'll like it (woah, i can't believe i have subscribers, keke) Nice to meet you all of my readers. And thanks for comments.

See u later...