Chapter 6

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 6-Smile for me, Please

            “Tae-Tae, please eat slowly. I don’t want you to choke.”

            “I’m hungry Fany ah..I..uhuk..uhuk”

Taeyeon choked, it made Tiffany walked to her side and rubbed her back.

“See, I told you”

“Seriously this is the best food that I ever eat”

“You dork, kekeke”

Tiffany flashed her eyes-smile and then laughed at Taeyeon comment. Taeyeon looked at her quietly before she joined her laughing together.

“Let’s go home, Fany ah”

She patted Tiffany’s head lightly, before she stood up and gave her hand and soon they intertwined their hand. Tiffany felt happy, she thought that finally Taeyeon forgave her and became softer to her. She even could see Taeyeon dorky smile twice today.  

            “Tae”

            “Huh?”

            “I know this is a stupid request from me, but Tae-Tae smile for me once again please”

            “Huh?”

            “Forget it, I’m just asking.”

            “Sure, I’ll show you once again. Teehee”

            Tiffany blushed seeing how Taeyeon smile did affect her a lot. She felt the urge to kiss her by now, but she hesitated to do that.

            “Ummm…Tae-Tae, M…May I…May I kiss you?”

            “Hm…Sure”

            Tiffany suddenly felt angry, she never heard rejection from Taeyeon even for once. It made her thought that no sincere in Taeyeon’s tone.

            “Fine, I don’t want it. Let’s just forget my stupid request.”

            “Yah, why are you yelling at me? You are the one who asking me to kiss you and now you’re yelling at me.”

            Taeyeon finally reached her anger, she talked back to her like scolding the naughty kid. Tiffany surprised to see that Taeyeon mad at her. She usually stayed calm even when Tiffany was so frustrated and yelled but she didn’t talk back.

            “I…I’m sorry”

            Tears flown on Tiffany’s face, she only looked at the ground. She was afraid when Taeyeon came closer to her, so she stepped back a little.

            “I’m sorry Fany ah, I didn’t mean to”

            “No, I’m the one that you should be blame.”

            “Fany ah, stop blaming yourself will you?”

            “No, Tae-Tae it’s my entire fault. If only I didn’t force you to marry me now you might still be with Sunny. I’m sorry…”

            Taeyeon kissed her to stop her saying something that she knew will hurt each of them. Taeyeon then placed her arm around Tiffany’s shoulder.

            “You are right, Sunny is my life but you are my wife and I’ll keep my promise.”

            “Do you hate me?”

            “At first, yes but now I no longer can hate you.”

            “T…Thank you Taeyeon ah.”

            “Let’s go home, I want to sleep.”

            “But Tae-Tae it’s still day time.”

            “So? Am I not allowed to sleep at day time?”

            “You weird”

            Tiffany finally could smile again after their conversation end, she was so happy that she received a kiss and seen her husband smiled a lot today.

***

Hello again, this is the last chapter for today. Yeah, i like being fast kekeke. Well, see u later. Thanks for comments and subscribe, hope u didn't hate me for making Tiffany as a bad person. Anyway, have a nice day.smiley