Chapter 17

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 17-Break the wall

              “Is that right?”

            “What?”

            “About I’m your first love”

            “Nope.”

            Taeyeon looked a little bit disappointed and Tiffany noticed it, she smiled at her and walked closer to hug her from behind.

            They were in the kitchen, Taeyeon was cooking and Tiffany only going back and forth before she rested her head in Taeyeon’s shoulder and hugged her husband tightly. She could smell Taeyeon fragrance, the scent that she likes the most and missed when she’s going to work.

            “Stop sniffing, your breath tickles my neck.”

            “I love to tease you, Tae-Tae”

            Tiffany said playfully, she whispered to her husband’s ear. It made Taeyeon shivered, she tried hard to calm herself in this situation.

            “Taeyeon ah, please me”

            Tiffany whispered seductively. She felt herself , but once again held herself to calm down.

            “Y…Your dinner will be finish right away”

            “But I want you Tae-Tae”

            “F…Fany ah, s..sit down. We’re going to eat our dinner.”

            Taeyeon finally managed herself and calm down a little. Tiffany insisted to hug her and even kissed her neck. It surprised Taeyeon and made her cut her finger.

            “Aww”

            “Huh? Tae, are you okay?”

            Tiffany then looked at Taeyeon blood finger, she pulled her husband finger to and the blood.

            “Look what you’ve done.”

            “I’m sorry Tae-Tae. I just can’t control myself when I’m too close with you.”

            She looked down on the floor, felt guilty for causing Taeyeon into a trouble. She felt Taeyeon hand caressed her cheek gently, she slowly looked at the girl in front of her. Taeyeon looked so mature and the way she smile reminded Tiffany of her mom, it made her cried slowly.

            “Why are you crying, I’m not mad at you Fany ah”

            “Mommy”

            “Huh?”

            Taeyeon left clueless when she suddenly got a hug from Tiffany. She didn’t know what to say, so she calmed Tiffany by rubbed her back slowly.

            “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scold you Fany ah”

            “Mommy, I missed you.”

            “Huh? It’s me, Taeyeon Fany ah. Are you okay?”   

             “I’m sorry Tae-Tae, the way you looked right into my eyes reminds me about my mother.”

            “Really, I’d like to see your mother. Why don’t we come and see her? You missed her that much right?”

            “She passed away since I was ten years old.”

            “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you sad Fany ah”

            “It’s okay, Tae-Tae. The last thing that I’ve always remembers about her is her eyes.”

            “I’m sorry I didn’t know much about you and your family.”

            “That’s okay Tae-Tae”

            “How’s your father? Why I didn’t see him on our wedding?”

            “Huh? Uh…He’s busy with her work and rarely come to Korea to visit me”

            Tiffany looked away from Taeyeon, she didn’t want her finding the truth that she was lying to her.

***

Hm...I don''t know if i could update another chapter, so see you later. Thanks for keep reading and your comments really make my day. See you again soon,keke.