Chapter 11

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 11-Way to go

            “Sooyoungie, let’s go. I can’t wait any longer”

            “Yah, Sunny Bunny. It’s your fault for being fast, I can’t caught you up.”

            “Hurry up Sooyoungie”

            Sunny showed her best aegyo to Sooyoung, when they finally arrived at the amusement park gateway. Sooyoung smiled weakly, she’s still panting from running with Sunny.

            They finally entered the gateway and were walking through the park, they intertwined their hands together and smiled to each other.

              Sooyoung was excited and looked around while she walked, until she bumped with someone whom passed her by.

            “I’m sorry, I didn’t look carefully.”

            “Yo, Girl! That’s okay, you don’t have to apologize”

            “No, I should apologized to you since I’m the one who bumped into you”

            Sooyoung keep insisting to apologize to the short girl that she bumped into. The short girl approached her and looked at Sooyoung’s eyes.

            “SOO!”

            “HYO!”

            Their yelled to each other angrily, left Sunny look at the worriedly.

#SLAP#

            Sooyoung slapped the short girl in front of her, it made the tall girl the next to the short girl that she slapped, shocked.

#SLAP#

            Now it the short girl turned to slap Sooyoung back, then she smiled widely.

            “Woah, I didn’t know it was you Sooyoungie. I’m happy to meet you again, this coincidence is a fate.”

            “Hyoyeon ah, how are you? You still look FabHyolous”

            They laughed and hugged each other, leaving the tall girl beside Hyoyeon and Sunny confused.

            “This is Hyoyeon, my partner in crime when we’re in high school”

            Sooyoung then introduced her to Sunny, Sunny and Hyoyeon was shaking hand and smiling to each other.

            “Hi, I’m Hyoyeon and this is my little sister Seohyun.”

            Hyoyeon introduced her and the girl besides her to Sunny. Sooyoung confused when she introduced Seohyun to her.

            “I didn’t remember you have a little sister Hyo?”

            “She’s my step little sister, my mother and her father were getting married.”

            “Ah…I see”

            “You still the tall as always Soo”

            “Yes, and you’re still the midget as always.”

            “Yah, you want to pick a fight with me?”

            “Calm down, I can’t beat you. You know that very well, Hyo.”

            “Yup, you’re right. Who’s she?”

            Hyoyeon pointed Sunny, Sooyoung then placed her arm around Sunny’s shoulder.

            “She’s my girlfriend, Sunny”

            “Sunny? Wasn’t she your first lo…”

            Sooyoung cut Hyoyeon off by placing her hand to Hyoyeon mouth, then she dragged her away to talk. They were leaving Sunny and Seohyun clueless.

            “Why are you talking like that to Sunny?”

            “Why? Am I doing wrong?”

            “Yah, I don’t want her to know the truth”

            Sooyoung keep yelling at Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon keep silent when somebody approached from Sooyoung’s back.

            “Who?”

            “You know what we’re talking about Hyo.”

            “Me?”

            “Not you, Hyo. I talk about Sunny, my first love from we’re still in high school.”

            “You love me?”

            “It’s not you that I have crush since high school Soo, it’s Sunny”

            Hyoyeon shivered and pointed at Sooyoung side, Sooyoung turned around annoyingly.

            “Yay…Su…Sunny!”

            “What are both of you doing?”

            “N…Nothing, you know the weather is really good, why don’t we try ferris wheels.”

            Sooyoung dragged Sunny to the ferris wheel leaving Hyoyeon, but before she walked away she talked to Hyoyeon.

            “I have to go Hyoyeon, well see you later. I’ll call you, okay. Bye”

            Hyoyeon could only giggled to see her nervous best friend, she then went to the merry go round with Seohyun but she bumped again with someone else.

            “Aww…This is my bad day, for sure”

            “I’m sorry, are you okay? Is it hurt?”

            “Nicole?”

            “Hyoyeon?”

            “Woah, let’s have a date today baby”

            “Huh?”

            Hyoyeon didn’t wait for Nicole reply, she pulled her closer and walked with Seohyun besides her.

***

I think this will be my last update for today, my niece wants to play with the computer too. Aish, she's ruined the mood, well i still like her, though. Thanks for comments and subscribes, and happy reading to all of my readers here. See you later.

P.S: I think i'll add another characters here, but i'll keep it as a secret. u'll find it later,kekeke. I like to tease you my readers, it's fun,keke. Enjoy your reading.