Chapter 7

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 7-A tale about Bunny and a tree

            The children gathered around Sooyoung while Sunny was cooking in the kitchen. Sooyoung sat down and started to tell a story from the book that she knew. The children complained her because the story was too boring since they were already knew the whole story.

            “Okay, now listen to me, kids. I’ll tell you a tale about a Bunny and a tree.”

            “Huh? What is it about?”

            “Shh…just listen okay, because I won’t repeat the story.”

            “Okay”

            The children finally keep their mouth shut and listen carefully to Sooyoung.

            “Once upon a time, there lived a group of rabbits. They lived happily with their family and one of the daughter of rabbit family was called Bunny. She has a lot of aegyo, it made her being loved by the rabbits group.”

            “Wow, it’s cool. I want to be Bunny, being loved by her surrounded. I envy her”

            The little girl in front of Sooyoung was excited to heard the story, it made Sooyoung giggled before continued her story.

            “I’m sure you will be a cute Bunny like her, Soojin ah. Now, let me continue this story okay. The Bunny likes to befriend with other rabbit. She found a rabbit that looks so dirty and shivered in the corner of her house. She helped her and allowed her to stay at her house with her family. She then knew that the rabbit that she found was an orphan. She soon became a good friend with this rabbit. They grew up together and never let each other go. When suddenly a storm came to crushed their home and divided each other. The Bunny was thrown far away from her home, she knew that the placed she were now is unknown. She searched and walked without knowing the road that she take. Until she finally found a tree, there is a small hole on that tree and she rest in a hole. It was raining hard, when she found herself was covering with the leaves. It made her warm and didn’t have to feel cold anymore. ”

“Who’s help Bunny?”

Kyungsan asked her, he was curious to know the answer.

“Let me finish my story and you will see who’s help the Bunny”

“Bunny woke up and came out from the hole. She was willing to search who’s help her from catch a cold when suddenly she heard a sound from her above. ‘Good morning my dear, how’s your sleep?’ the tree suddenly spoke to her. ‘You can speak? It’s weird, you are a tree’ Bunny started to questioned the tree. ‘Yup I’m a tree, well usually I didn’t like a stranger rest in me but I like you’ the tree said to her. ‘You like me? But we’re didn’t know each other’ Bunny said again. ‘I know you from the very first time, I can see your village from here. See, I’m tall.’ The tree said while laughing at her. ‘Can I trust you? You might lie to me?’ Bunny started to doubt. ‘I’ll help you to find you home, you can climb on me and see the road.’ The tree said to her trying to convince her. ‘I don’t want to go home right now, the rabbit might now forget about me.’ she said sadly. ‘I won’t force you, but I’m sure your friend will always remember about you because you are nice and cute.’ The tree said again. ‘I don’t want to go home, I’ll stay with you. I know you are alone.’ She pitied on the tree. ‘Don’t pity on me, it hurts me.’ the tree said while showing the sad face…”

“The Bunny finally knows that the tree was so sincere helping her and that Bunny realized the love that the tree gave to her so stayed with her happily ever after.”

            Sunny interrupted Sooyoung story and made her own ending. Sooyoung looked so surprised. Sunny told the children to go to the dining room for eat their lunch, they left Sooyoung with Sunny alone.     

      “It’s not a pity anymore. I’m willing to give us a chance, Sooyoung. I want us to be happy.”

            “No, Sunny I can’t replace her. I…”

            Sooyoung couldn’t continue her words, Sunny who stood behind her gave her a kiss from above (just like the Spiderman kiss).

            “I think I fall for you, Sooyoungie.”

***

Hello, i'm back with the new chapter. Thanks for waiting patiently. Wow, i don't know i have a lot of people whom read my first fanfic (it's just 2 day), seriously i'm happy to see you guys excited to read my fanfic. Thanks for comments and subscribe. See you soon...