Chapter 12

Blame My Stupid Heart

            Chapter 12-Merry Go Round

            “Seriously Soo, why didn’t you tell me anything?”

            “Umm…Look, the ferris wheel. Let’s give it a try”

            Sooyoung looked so nervous, she brought Sunny to ride it with her. Her mind was completely in a mess, thinking about what she should do next. Sunny pouted when she’s sat beside Sooyoung. When the ferris wheels started, she forget about what happen and enjoy the ride.

            “No, Sunny. I give up, don’t take me to ride with you again”

            “Why Sooyoungie, it’s fun to ride ferris wheels with you”

            “It’s no longer fun after we rode it for 6 times already. I’m dizzy Sunny ah.”

            “Um…Okay let take a rest and sit on that bench.”

            Sunny pointed the bench that seemed empty, they both walked and sat down on the bench so close.

            “Here, rest your head on my lap Sooyoungie”

            “But”

            “No but, just rest your head now”

            Sooyoung obeyed Sunny’’s command and she placed her head on Sunny’s lap.

            “Are you okay now?”

            Sunny gently Sooyoung hair and gave her cute aegyo smile to the tall girl.

            “Never better, Sunny bunny. I love it”

            “Good to hear that. Now, explain to me about what I’ve heard back then”

            “Huh?”

            “You can’t make another excuse now, Sooyoungie or else I’ll take you to ride the ferris wheels once again”

            When Sunny mentioned the ferris wheels it made Sooyoung defeated. She sighed before tell her the whole story.

            “Yeah, I do admit that I like you since we’re in a high school. I have a crush on you, but I know you love Taeyeon more. So I decided to give up and let you two together.”

            “What about Hyoyeon? Why you know her?”

            “Like I said earlier she’s my partner in crime. We’re both troublemakers and we slapped each other because that’s the way we greet each other when we meet”

            “So you love me from 3 years ago until now?”

            “Yes Sunny, I only love you. I tried do replace your picture in my heart but it always end up made me cry. I guess I have a stubborn heart”

            “Yes, you are so stubborn but that’s why I love you Sooyoungie. Thanks for loving me”

            “Sunny”

            “Huh?”

            “Can I have my kiss now? I supposed to get my gift for telling you the truth right?”

            “Yah, so all this time that you think is to get a kiss from me.”

            “Blame your kissable lips”

***

Hello, i'm update again. So sudden right? Once again i'd say that i like to tease the readers. Well, this is the last for today,i'll go to sleep. Thanks for comments and subscribes, see you soon...