Chapter 20

Blame My Stupid Heart

            Chapter 20-Awkward moment

            “Tae-Tae let’s have a dinner outside. I want to have a romantic dinner with you.”

            “Why so sudden? Hm…Alright, I’ll change my clothes.”

             Taeyeon felt a pair of arms wrapped around her stomach, Tiffany backed hug her.

She smiled sheepishly and turned around to hug her wife. She slowly caress Tiffany’s long hair and played with it.

            “I love you Fany ah.”

            “I love you too Tae-Tae”

            Tiffany gave her eyes-smile but then she felt Taeyeon’s lips were on her, it felt so soft and gentle. Taeyeon slowly released the kiss, Tiffany once again gave her eyes-smile to her.

***

            “Sunny, please hurry up.”

            Sooyoung looked impatient than her usual self. She’s nervous because she’s planning to propose to Sunny after their romantic dinner. Sooyoung usually didn’t act romantic but she asked Hyoyeon before how to make a romantic dinner. She’s convinced herself to do it tonight and made sure it will go well just like her plan.

            “Okay, but I’m in trouble if I rushed. Look, the dress that you bought for me is too long, I might slip and fell if I didn’t walk carefully Sooyoungie”

            “I’m sorry, I thought the dress will be fit on you”

            “That’s okay, Sooyoungie. I’m thankful for giving me this beautiful dress from you. You look so handsome tonight.”

            Sunny was blushing when she said her compliment to Sooyoung, Sooyoung smiled widely when she heard that and gave Sunny a kiss on her cheek. Sooyoung was holding Sunny’s waist and they’re walking to the restaurant to have their dinner.

            At the same time, Taeyeon was holding Tiffany to the restaurant as well. They were meeting each other and it made an awkward atmosphere.

            “Sooyoung, S…Sunny”

            Taeyeon stuttered when she said the last name, she released her hand from holding Tiffany’s hand.

            “H...Hello, Taeyeon.”

            Sunny looked at the married couple awkward too, she took a glance at Sooyoung. Sooyoung shook her head as if she didn’t know too that they had this coincidence.

            Sooyoung then brought Tiffany by held her wrist to come along with her. She wanted her Sunny and Taeyeon have a conversation just the two of them. She’s away with Tiffany, left Sunny stood there keep glancing at Taeyeon, they gave an awkward smile before they started the conversation.

            “H…Hi, how are you Sunny?”

            “I…I’m fine, how about you Taeyeon?”

            “Me too, I…I’m sorry about what I did in the past, I didn’t mean to”

            “Nah, that’s okay. I forgave you already Taeng”

            Sunny gave her usual smile at Taeyeon, it made Taeyeon at ease. Taeyeon then continued her talk.

            “I see you’re with Sooyoung right now”

            “Yup, she’s my girlfriend. How is your wife?”

            “Tiffany, she’s doing well and we’re happy with our life. Uh, I mean…”

            “That’s okay Taeng, I’m glad that you’re happy and that’s same as me with my Sooyoungie.”

            “Uh…I’m…I think I want to be your friend again, you’re my best friend and it felt awkward if we’re still being cold towards each other, but if you’re willing to, I won’t force you.”

            “Okay, friend”

            Sunny gave her hand to Taeyeon, they both shook their hand and smiled.

            “Friend”

            Taeyeon kissed Sunny’s forehead and gave her pray for Sunny and Sooyoung being happy too. Sunny at first startled because of Taeyeon acted but she soon gave her smile and said thank to her.

            ***

“Why did you drag me out from my Tae-Tae? Are you stupid? Are you planning to make Taeyeon and Sunny being together?”

“Look, I’m not you. I believe in Sunny. I don’t mind even it will break my heart seeing them together as long as she’s happy. If you love her, you’d sacrifice everything for her.”

            Sooyoung and Tiffany were arguing when they saw that scene. Taeyeon kissed Sunny’s forehead, and they saw that with sad drew on their face.

            “Thanks for your speech ms.Sooyoung. Look what you’ve done”

            Tiffany was walking slowly with Sooyoung behind her, they were approach their lover. Sooyoung stood besides Sunny and kept silent when Taeyeon and Tiffany bid goodbye to Sunny and Sooyoung.

            They were separated, Sunny and Sooyoung walked to the restaurant and Taeyeon walked with angry Tiffany to go home.

            “Sooyoung, me and Taeyeon…”

            “Don’t say anything Sunny, you know whatever you’d do I’ll support you.”

            She said while showing her weak smile, Sunny looked at her worriedly. Sooyoung asked her permission to go somewhere else and said sorry for cancelled their dinner. She left Sunny without hearing Sunny’s answer.

            On the other side, Tiffany was silent all the time until they reached their apartment. Tiffany was walking to their bedroom but Taeyeon held her wrist. She faced her coldly, tried to keep her calm although she was too disappointed and hurt.

            “Fany ah, I want to inform you that Sunny and I are…”

            “Please save it to yourself Tae-Tae, I don’t want to hear anything, I’m tired and I need to sleep now.”

            She released Taeyeon grip on her wrist slowly. She left Taeyeon confused by her sudden reaction.

***

Hi, i'm back and bring a new drama,keke. Thank you for keep reading and comments, and of course for keep sucscribing my fanfic. It support me a lot, and how should i say this...hm...I love you guys, and let's be friend keke. See you soon

I still have 4 chapter to end this*sighed* i'm still writing the last chapter, wish me luck okay and don't worry even though i like drama but i love comedy. So keep reading, okay?