Chapter 23

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 23-I never told you

            Taeyeon woke up and slowly opened her eyes, she looked around and found herself all alone. She began to cry again.

            “Yah, Tae-Tae why are you crying?”

            She didn’t stop her crying when she saw Tiffany walked closer to her. Tiffany even hugged her to comfort her but she’s still sobbing. Tiffany cupped her face to make her look at Tiffany’s eyes.

            “Are you afraid that I might leave you again?”

            Taeyeon only nodded her head and still sobbing. Her heart hurt so much from imagined Tiffany might leave her alone again. Tiffany leaned closer and gave Taeyeon a warm and gentle kiss.

            “I won’t leave you again, besides the door locked and I can’t go out. I should phone Gyuri unnie to unlock the door.”

            “Promise me”

            “Huh? What?”

            “That you won’t leave me again”

            “I promise, now let me take you a glass of water. You must be exhausted from crying.”

            She linked her finger with Taeyeon and made pinky promise, she was about to go outside when she felt the tip of her shirt was held by Taeyeon’s finger. She looked to her husband confusedly.

            “Why? You still can’t believe me? Here, hold my hand as long as you want, to prevent me to leave.”

            Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hand and they walked to the kitchen.  Taeyeon just quietly followed whatever Tiffany’s doing since their holding hand all the time. Tiffany then sat on the couch and asked Taeyeon to rest her head on her lap. Their eyes met each other, they just kept staring and didn’t say anything.

            Tiffany slowly caressed Taeyeon’s hair and played with it, while her other hand was held by Taeyeon. Taeyeon placed Tiffany’s hand with her on her chest, she finally could smile.

            “Fany ah”

            “Huh?”

            “Tell me about why were you having a crush on me since our high school time?”

            “Ummm…should I tell you?”

            “Please tell me Fany ah, I want to hear it from you”

            “Hm…I think I saw you on rainy days back then, I saw you back and forth to the garden of our school. I never knew you, and so did you I think. I saw you were taking care of abandoned cat, you even let yourself get wet just to protect the shivered cat beside you. The way you took care of it made me touched. You know, the abandoned cat reminded me of myself. That’s the first time I have a crush on you.”

            “Huh? I didn’t know you see me helping that cat.”

            “My feeling towards you grew bigger from ever since, but when I heard you’re with Sunny I felt something inside of me was broken. We rarely talked with each other even didn’t know each other very well, but you still nice to me”

            “I didn’t remember that I treated you like that?”

            “Well you might have already forgotten, you lent me your umbrella and said that you’ll share the same umbrella with Sunny. At that time my heart hurt so bad but later did I know that you are catch a cold because you ran to home without brought your umbrella.”

            “Ah, you are the glasses girl? That’s why I felt something familiar with you.”

            “You remember me?”

             “Just a little bit, that’s because sometimes I saw you being alone and it reminds me the old me before I met Sunny.”

            “Yeah, I’m afraid to be close to new people and I’m afraid of being hurt if they’ll ignore me or leave me after they knew the real me.”

            Tiffany said while her face looked sad and started sobbing. Taeyeon got up and hugged her tight.

            “That’s okay Fany ah, I’ll be by your side.”

            “Thank you, Tae-Tae. I thought you’ll hate me because I left you and actually I cheated on you.”

            “Shh…I know everything Fany ah.”

            “You know? How did you know?”

            “Gyuri unnie, she told me everything, she even bought me first class ticket to come here. She wants me to bring you back, she said that she loves you and that’s what a sister will probably do.”

            Taeyeon put her forehead on Tiffany’s forehead, they were gazed with the little distance that they had, Tiffany gave her usual eyes-smile and Taeyeon couldn’t control herself anymore so she pressed her lips on her.

            “I love you Fany ah”

            “I love you too Tae-Tae”

              Tiffany was back hugging Taeyeon when she was trying to call Gyuri to say her grateful.

            “Hello, Gyuri unnie.”

            “Oh, hi Taeyeon.”

            “Where are you now? I want to meet you along with my Tiffany.”

            She felt Tiffany kissed her cheek from behind, it made her happier. Tiffany then rest her chin on Taeyeon shoulder while Taeyeon continued her talk with Gyuri.

            “Me? Oh, I forgot to tell you that I’ve going back to Korea”

            “Huh? That fast?”

            “Kekeke, I want to chase my target but Tiffany asked me to come with her before. That’s her fault.”

            “Gyuri unnie, I’m sorry if only I knew it.”

            Tiffany said her apologized to her since she could hear Taeyeon conversation on the phone.

            “Well that’s okay. Oh, she’s here. Please wait a little bit.”

            Taeyeon and Tiffany keep their silent when they heard Gyuri was walking toward someone. They could hear clearly by phone.

***

            “Hello, I’m Park Gyuri. Your new neighbor, nice to meet you”

            “Huh? Oh, yeah nice to meet you too. I’m Kang Jiyoung. I’m sorry I’m in a rush now, I’ll be late to go to school.”

            “Wait, do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?”

            “Huh? Excuse me, what are you talking about?”

            “Nothing, you know I like philosophy and poetry so I’m a little bit cheesy”

            “I’m sorry Gyuri unnie but I need to go now. Bye”

            “Hey, I’ll drive you to school.”

            “Huh? No thanks, woah… is that Ferrari?”

            “Still want me to drive you to school?”

            “But you are a stranger, I can’t trust you that easily.”

            “Well, we might be a stranger to each other now but who knows that we might be close as time goes by”

            “I’m sorry, I won’t allow you to come with me unnie.”

            “No, I don’t want to hear any rejection. Let’s go Kang Jiyoung.”   

            “But…”

            Taeyeon and Tiffany could only giggled, they hang up the phone for preventing they hear another cheesy line from Gyuri.

***

Woohoo, my wish come true i finally have 24 subscribers and more than 2400 viewers. I love you guys, keke. I'll update the last one later, thanks for comments and subscribes. See you soon. Keep reading.

P.S. I'm sorry the last chapter won't include SooSun marriage. I didn't plan to put it, sorry.