Chapter 24

Blame My Stupid Heart

            Chapter 24- I wanna have you, Baby

Tiffany was still lying down on top of Taeyeon in the couch, she wanted to heart Taeyeon heart beat. They said nothing but their hand was intertwined all this time, they just wanted to cherish the moment they had now.

            “Fany ah”

            Taeyeon slowly caressed Tiffany’s hair, she could feel that her wife was smiling when she called her name. Tiffany stared at Taeyeon’s eyes before she answered.

            “Yes Tae-Tae”

            “Let’s go back to Korea”

            “Huh?”

            “I can’t wait any longer to touch you.”

            “Yah, you ert. We’ll go back to Korea but I need to go to my father and tell him that I reject this arranged marriage with Gyuri unni.”

            “May I come with you?”

            “You still couldn’t believe in me, Tae-Tae?”

            “Nope, it’s not like that. I just want to be there with you to face your father together. So I can protect you if the things go wrong.”

            “Thank you Tae-Tae, but how do we go now since the door locked”

            “Ah, about that. Gyuri unnie already gave me the key.”

            “Yah, why didn’t you tell me earlier Tae-Tae?”

            “What? You didn’t ask.”

            Taeyeon smirked to her wife, Tiffany got up and sat on Taeyeon stomach, she pouted and crossed her arms.

            “Fany ah don’t be mad at me. Besides I feel uneasy watching you from this side.”

            She said when ert thing invaded her mind. She saw Tiffany blushed and got off from her stomach.

            “Y…You ert husband.”

            “I can’t help to think like that since I have a y wife, teehee.”

            “Stop smiling like that or else…”

            “What?”

            “I’ll kiss you rough”

            “I won’t mind it, kekeke.”

            Tiffany leaned down to Taeyeon’s face, she pressed her lips to Taeyeon.

***

            Tiffany was standing in front of her father office door, she shivered a lit but Taeyeon was holding her hand and it made her feel at ease. She then knocked the door, and came in to see her father.

            “Hello my dear Tiffany.”

            Her father approached her to give her a hug but Tiffany walked a step back. It seemed that she’s afraid. Her father then looked at Taeyeon and gave her a weak smile.

            “Dad, I want to cancel this arranged marriage. I fall in love with Taeyeon and we already married.”

            Her father looked at her seriously, he came closer to her while raised his hand on the air. Tiffany closed her eyes as if she’s ready to get a slap from her father, but Taeyeon protected her by using her body and being her wall.

            Tiffany’s father then walked closer, it made Taeyeon shivered a little bit but she didn’t want her Tiffany get hurt so she let her face stiffened. She’s ready to get punch but she felt a big hand patted her hair gently.

            “I’m glad to see you both come to see me. And I’m happy that finally Tiffany’s found someone that she loves. I already cancelled the agreement, I heard everything from Gyuri and I’m sorry to force you to be with her, I’ll blame myself for my whole life if I destroyed your happiness for my own sake.”

            “Daddy”

            Tiffany came and hugged her father while the tears flown on her cheek slowly, she’s glad that her father support her decision.

            “Hm…Taeyeon”

            Tiffany’s father signaled her to come to his side. Taeyeon walked silently to approach his father-in-law.

            “Yes, uncle.”

            “Call me daddy”

            “Huh? D…Daddy”

            “Great, now give me a hug”

            Taeyeon slowly wrapped her arms to Tiffany’s father while on the other side Tiffany’s already hug her father and giggled to see Taeyeon felt awkward.

            “Taeyeon, promise me to take care of my daughter”

            “I promise, D…Daddy.”

            “How about both of you stay at our home? Right, Tiffany?”

            “But Dad, we’re planning to go back to Korea tomorrow.”

            Tiffany said to him about their planning, and she didn’t want to say the real reason to her father. Her father then nodded understand.

            “Okay, but can you two stay at our home before you come back to Korea? I miss you my dear Tiffany, and you can take Taeyeon to see our house. I think she wouldn’t mind it, right Taeyeon?”

            “Ummm…yes D…Daddy”

            Taeyeon smiled shyly, she wanted to see the place where her wife grown up and she also wanted to know about little Tiffany’s picture. She’s curious to know it all. Tiffany could only smile seeing her husband feel awkward to call her father, ‘Daddy’.

***

            “Uh…Not again, why you love pink? I can’t believe it, all I can see is pink around me.”

            “I love it, and it’s girlish. Every girl will love pink.”

            “So you said that if I don’t like pink mean that I’m not a girl?”

            “I didn’t say that, well you’re too handsome to be a girl Tae-Tae”

Tiffany held Taeyeon hands all the time while they’re on Tiffany’s bedroom. Taeyeon looked at the pictures on the wall, she could see little Tiffany’s with her mother and of course she’s wearing pink dress. It made Taeyeon chuckled, and Tiffany pouted seeing Taeyeon chuckled when she’s looking her picture.

Taeyeon then turned around and saw Tiffany’s pouting to her. She gave a peck to her wife’s lips.

“Why do you kiss me?”

“Why? Should I have a reason to kiss you? No special reason, I just want to do it.”

Tiffany could only blush to hear Taeyeon said like that. Her face reddened as Taeyeon gave her a warm hug.

“I just think about what if we had a baby, I like kids anyway.”

“B…Baby? You mean you want to get pregnant?”

“No, I wanna have your baby”

“Me? Y…You want me to get pregnant?”

“Yup, why? You don’t like it? Uh…It’s okay, I won’t force you Fany ah”

“I don’t like kids, Tae-Tae”

She could see that Taeyeon a little bit disappointed, but Tiffany can’t think about having a baby. She just doesn’t like it. She saw Taeyeon tried to go out from her room, so she stopped her by holding her wrist.

“I…I’m willing to, if only you could please me now”

“But, Fany ah. It’s still day time, what if your father heard us?”

“I want you Tae-Tae”

She whispered seductively on Taeyeon’s ear, it succeed to make Taeyeon turn on. Taeyeon locked the door and carried Tiffany to the bed. 

***

            “I want to have a baby that inherited your eyes-smile, Fany ah. Ah, and also I’ll make the baby love blue color.”

            “But I want to have a baby that inherited your charm and I’ll make the baby love addicted to pink, just like me”

            “Then how about we’re planning to have two babies?”

             “Two babies? Uh…Let’s not talked about this tonight, we’ll discuss it later when we’re come back to Korea Tae-Tae”

            Tiffany snuggled closer to Taeyeon, she hugged her husband and received a kiss on the forehead before they fell asleep.

****

The end

I didn't put SooSun wedding because i'm planning to make a sequel of this story. But before i start the sequel with the main character is SooSun, i want to make side story of this fanfic. So see you again (I hope so). Wow, thanks for supporting me this far, now i have 25 subscribers and your comments means a lot to me. Thank you, see you again on my next story, kekeke.