Chapter 8

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 8-No worries

            “Fany ah, why are you in such a hurry? You even didn’t go home for a few days.”

            “I’m sorry Taeyeon ah, I’m so busy with my work. I think I can’t have a dinner with you again. See you later”

            “But, Tiffany…”

            Tiffany was in a rush, she left Taeyeon without asking her morning kiss again. Taeyeon thought that she was so busy and she sighed to know that today she’s alone again.

            On Tiffany’s office, Tiffany was spacing out. She even didn’t do anything from the first time she came today. She’s only tried to ignore Taeyeon a little longer, she knew she loves her so much but seeing Taeyeon hide her sadden hurts Tiffany the most. It’s been three weeks since their wedding, but Tiffany couldn’t stand any longer from hurting her Tae-Tae.

            “I’m just too stubborn, why am I being this way? Taeyeon ah, I’m sorry for bringing you in a mess that I’ve made.”

            Tiffany was still saying to herself when suddenly her cell phone rang. It’s from her husband, at first she hesitated but she picked it up then.

            “Fany ah, can I come to your hospital?”

            “Why Tae-tae? Are you hurt? I’ll call a doctor to our house then.”

            “No, Fany ah I’m just too bored staying at home and being alone.”

            “I…I’m sorry Taeyeon ah, I’m busy right now. You can go to anywhere you like it, I already give you my key car.”

            “Um…about that, actually I can’t drive.”

            “Huh? I’m sorry, I didn’t know. Well how about I pick you up right now?”

            “But you said you’re busy”

            “Er...about that, um…you right, but I can drive you to the place that you want and the n go to my office again.”

            “Okay, pick me up then, I’ll wait for you on the lobby.”

             “Okay, Tae-Tae”

            She hung up the phone and quickly took her key car. She drove back to her apartment and saw Taeyeon in the lobby. She looks so handsome with her sunglasses and short hair, Tiffany blushed seeing her from a far.

            “Where do you want to go, Tae-Tae?”

            “You lied to me”

            “Huh? I didn’t get what you mean?”

            “I know you’re not busy, you’re just trying to ignore me. You said you love me, I’m just a toy that you can buy and you can throw away after you’re bored with me.”

            “Listen Tae-Tae, I’m not going to argue with you. Now, where do you want to go?”

            “I don’t want to go. I’ll leave now”

            Taeyeon was trying to open the car’s door when she felt Tiffany hugged her tightly.

            “Stop, please stop it. I love you that much till the extent it hurts. Tae-Tae I love you”

            She leaned closer to Taeyeon side and kissed her lips gently, Taeyeon didn’t even move a little bit.

            “I’m worried that you might hate me for ruined your life. I even forced you to marry me instead of your beloved.”

            “Don’t worry, I already said to you that I can’t hating you Fany ah”

            Taeyeon gave her smile,she patted her shoulder and hugged her. Let Tiffany cried on her shoulder.

            “Why are you being nice to me after what I’ve done to you?”

            “You’re my wife, only that’s all I can say.”

***

Hi, thanks for subscribe and comments. I updated 2 chapter, hope you like it. See you later my readers...