Chapter 3

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 3- This stupid tears calling your name

            Taeyeon was cooking the breakfast when a pair of hand wrapped on her waist. She’s a little bit surprised but keep her cold tone.

            “Good morning Tiffany”

            “Good morning too Tae-Tae, I want you to call me Fany. It’s a bit weird hear you calling my name like that.”

            “Fany ah, please let go of your hands. I need to cook for our breakfast.”

            “Why*pouted*? Fine, I’ll let go of my hands if only you give me my morning kiss”

Taeyeon sighed and turned away to face her, she kissed Tiffany forehead and got her focus back on her cooking.

            Tiffany saw her from the back side while she sat on the dining chair, she keep smiling. She’s happy that Taeyeon now is her wife. ‘Taeyeon is a good wife, but I like it if she act like a husband. She’s so great’ Tiffany thought to herself and giggled.

            Taeyeon placed their food on the table and sat the opposite of Tiffany’s chair. She eat silently when Tiffany asked her to feed her.

            “Feed me, Tae-Tae”

            “Fine. Open your mouth, aaa”

            “Kekeke, that’s funny. Why you treat me like a child? I’m your wife you know. Why don’t you treat me more romantic”

            “Huh? Uh…Sorry, I used to feed the kid in the orphanage”

            “That’s okay, I understand *caressed Taeyeon’s cheek*. You look so adorable when you’re act like that.”

            “Here, let me feed you”

            Their breakfast end and Tiffany rushed to the front door. She was searching her shoes but found it nowhere. Taeyeon walked to her side and gave her the shoes she was searching for.

            “Thanks Tae-Tae. I’ll come home as soon as possible. I love you”

            Tiffany pecked Taeyeon’s cheek, she then walked clumsily to the door. It looks like she blushed and tried to hide it from Taeyeon, but Taeyeon already knew it. When Tiffany was out of her sight, Taeyeon locked the door. She looked out to the window, tried to fight back her tears but it failed.

            “Sunny…Why can’t I stop thinking about you? Even this stupid tears were calling your name.”

            She bent down on her knees, cover her face with her palms. She’s trying to fight back all the pains that stabbed her like a knife. She sobbed until she fell asleep on the floor.

  On the other side, Tiffany was humming happily when she heard a knock on her office door.

“Yup, come in.”

“Are you Tiffany?”

“Yup, it’s me. May I help you?”

“You know you broke a couple just for your heartless need.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Sunny’s best friend.”

“Hm…I understand if you are mad at me, but you know it still won’t change my mind besides I love her”

“You love her, huh? What did you know about love? Love is a connection between two persons whom have the same feeling and you just broke that for your own sake. You are the selfish person that I’ve ever met in my life.”

“Well, I do appreciate your speech but it’s none of your business young lady.”

“What the hell are you doing to my friend you bastard?”

Sooyoung grabbed Tiffany’s collar but Tiffany only smirked to her and said nothing. She left the office angrily and closed the door harshly.

“I know I’ve crushed Taeyeon’s heart for my own sake, I know I’m the cruel person in this world whom doing this to someone that I love. What else I can do? I love her too much and it drive me insane just to face the whole truth, that she doesn’t even love me back”

            Tiffany took a deep breath before she focus on her desktop and start working. On the other side, Sooyoung left the hospital with angry face. She just can’t bear to let Sunny alone after she heard the news that Taeyeon married with the heir of Hwang Hospital.

            She found Sunny crying in the corner of her bed, she came to her. Gently patted her back and hugged her quietly.

            “I missed her, Sooyoung. She told me that she loved me, why did she leave me for someone else? Why did she have married with other girl? Why did she lie to me?”

“She might have her own reason, I knew deep in her heart she always love you, Sunny”

“It hurts so bad, I don’t want to be cure if it means I would lose her. She means everything to me.”

“Please Sunny, don’t say that. Taeyeon might hurt more if she knew you said that.”

“I hate her, I hate her for leaving me behind. I hate her, I really hate her for giving me the scar. I don’t want to see her again in my life.”

            Sooyoung couldn’t say nothing, she knew the whole truth but she already promised to Taeyeon for not telling Sunny about the real situation. Sunny fell asleep while Sooyoung hug her tightly. She promised to herself to take care of Sunny for Taeyeon.

***

This is the last update for today. Thanks for your comments and keep reading.

See u later...