Chapter 15

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 15-Let’s go on a date

            “Tae-Tae, let’s go on a date. You must be bored staying at home all this time.”

            “Huh? But Tiffany, I know you’re so busy with your hospital.”

            “Just this time, please. I want to have a date with you”

            Tiffany begged to her by showing her aegyo, Taeyeon sighed and defeated. She then nodded her head and let Tiffany jumped happily.

            “Yay, I have a date with Tae-Tae”

            “Silly wife”

            “Yeah, I’m your silly wife and you’re my dorky husband Tae-Tae”

            “Whatever, now change your clothes. I’ll drive this time.”

            “Okay, sir”

                        Tiffany hugged Taeyeon lightly and soon she ran to the bedroom to change her clothes.

            “No more revealing dress and short pants.”

            Taeyeon shouted to make sure Tiffany didn’t wear the dress like the last week.

            “Awww…I’m planning to wear it, now I don’t know what I should wear.”

            Tiffany shouted back, heard that from Tiffany made her go to the bedroom to help her find casual clothes that didn’t reveal her wife’s body too much.

            “Here”

            “I’m a girl, Tae-Tae. Why I should wear hip-hop clothes?”

            “That’s to prevent the ert think ert on you.”

            “But, Tae-Tae”

            “Okay, you can wear what you want but I’m not going on a date with you.”

            “*pouted*you’re not helping me, okay okay I’ll wear something that didn’t reveal too much. Feel better now?”

            “Yup”

            Tiffany then closed the door when Taeyeon went out from their room. She wore her pink checkered shirt and black skinny long pants.  

            Tiffany was shocked when she looked at the mirror seeing Taeyeon was already stood there keep watching her silently.

            “Yah, when did you here? I didn’t notice it.”

            “Just now. Woah pretty”

            “Thanks Tae-Tae”

            Tiffany answered her with her eyes-smile, Taeyeon came closer and whispered to her ear

            “Not you, I mean the dress.”

            “Yah, Tae-Tae you’re so meanie.”

            Tiffany pouted hearing her husband comment, Taeyeon laughed at her wife’s cute pouted.

            “Aigoo, Fany ah. That’s cute”

            “If you wanted to compliment the dress again, I’ll change my dress.”

            “Why are you mad Fany ah, you look gorgeous with that dress. Let’s go”

            Taeyeon hold Tiffany’s hand and they’re went out to their car. Tiffany blushed, and let her hand intertwined with Taeyeon hand all the time.

***

Hi, excited readers it's my last update for today, hope u'll enjoy reading it. Like always thanks for comments and subscribes.

P.S: I forgot to inform you all that i'll end this at chapter 24, i like it because it's my birthday date.No special reason, keke.