Chapter 22

Blame My Stupid Heart

            Chapter 22- If

Taeyeon finally came to US and she was welcoming by Gyuri assistant. He drove her to meet Gyuri at café. She still had a jetlag but she didn’t care as long as she know what’s happen and see Tiffany again.                    

             “I’m sorry for rushing you to come here. Nice to meet you Taeyeon”

            “Tell me what’s happen? Why you said on the phone that you’re her fiancé?”

            “Well it’s kind of complicated but I’ll tell you the whole story then.”

            “I’ll listen it”

            “Hmm…How should I say this, Tiffany and I were childhood friends back then. She always with me, playing and do some stuff that girl usually do. My father who was drunk on that night with her father made an agreement to let us get married once Tiffany’s reach her 24th age. It says that the agreement will be cancelled if only us two reject it. Of course I reject it since I only treat Tiffany as my little sister and I was in love back then with Hara, but you know your wife is so stubborn. She keep insist to keep the promise so we’re engage up till now. She’s in Korea to run her father hospital while I’m here being a carefree person whom like to travel around the world. She didn’t inform me at first that she’s married with you, I’m glad that she’s happy but then she came to me with her luggage and her teary eyes asking me to go back to LA just like that. That girl is surely stubborn, I can’t handle it myself. So I think you might be able to help me to stop this stupid agreement and I can be free to leave her with you, Taeyeon”

            “Of course I’ll do anything to bring her back, she’s my whole life.”

            “Good to hear that from you Taeyeon.”

            “May I ask you something? I want to know about her past so I won’t surprise when she’s act unusual.”

            “Hm…Tiffany once a lively girl and hyperactive sometimes, but that’s before she got car accident that caused her mother died when she’s ten years old. She slowly began to be anti social to people outside her, and what made her worse is her father blame her for causing her mother died. I know uncle didn’t mean to, he just too drunk that night. I know Tiffany’s hurt deeply by her father’s comment so she decided to go to Korea and stayed there until now. I know you changed her a lot Taeyeon.”

            “May I ask you again, just once question. Why you didn’t fall for Tiffany?”

            “Me? I’m into highschoolers, they are cute and innocent. What? Don’t look at me like that? I know you’ll say that Tiffany’s cute and innocent too, right? You know that Tiffany isn’t innocent as her look, right?”

             Taeyeon laughed at Gyuri’s mark, she agreed since she knows her Tiffany really good at being seductress.

            “Okay, now I give you my apartment key and have a good talk with her. I’ll come again tomorrow morning and I hope I’ll hear good news from you both.”

            “Thanks for helping me. I owe you a lot, Gyuri unnie”

            “Aww…You’re just say the same thing as Fany ah. Hurry up and meet her, Taeyeon fighting!”

***

            Tiffany was sobbing in Gyuri’s room when she heard the door opened and she heard the sound of a lock. She slowly came out to welcome Gyuri, but she’s surprised when she met her husband sat on the couch.

            “Tae-Tae, why are you here?”

            “…”

            “Um…Taeyeon ah, w…when did you come?”

            “Where is your wedding ring?”

            Taeyeon looked at her seriously, it made Tiffany more nervous. Taeyeon looked mad and her tone became so serious, that made her scared.

            “Um…I left it.”

            “Come here”

            “Huh?”

            “I said come here”

            Tiffany startled when she heard Taeyeon serious tone once again, she obeyed her to sit next to her silently.

            “Not there, here, sit on my lap”

            Taeyeon gave her command once again, Tiffany did what Taeyeon ask to her. Taeyeon arms wrapped around Tiffany’s stomach, Tiffany stiffened her body since she’s too afraid of angry Taeyeon.

            “Give me your left hand”

            “Huh?”

            “I said give me your left hand”

            Tiffany obeyed her without say anything, she then felt something on her finger.

            “There, now don’t ever think to leave it again or else I’ll punish you Fany ah.”

            Taeyeon said slowly turned her serious tone to her usual. She leaned her head to Tiffany’s back.

            “I miss you Fany ah”

            “Why are you here Tae-Tae?”

            “…”

            “When did you arrive here?”

            “…”

            “Tae-Tae?”

            She moved her body a little bit to see Taeyeon was already falling asleep. She smiled at her husband and carried her to the bed.

            “You must be tired Taeyeon ah. Sleep well”

            Tiffany caressed her cheek before she fell asleep too besides her.

***

My mom scolded me because i sleep again in the morning, keke. I can't help it since i get insomnia lately. Anyway, guys here is another chapter that i update for today and another two chapter i'll update it tomorrow. Thanks for subscribes and comments, and don't forget to keep your eyes on my story because tomorrow i'll end it.So, see you soon.