Chapter 14

Blame My Stupid Heart

Chapter 14-Accidentally in love

            It’s been a month of their wedding, Tiffany felt so happy for having Taeyeon as her husband. She was spacing out while smiling. She remembered about their sleep last night, Taeyeon hugged her all night and she could feel Taeyeon heart beat that made her fall asleep peacefully.

            She stood still near the refrigerator when she felt a pair of arm hugged her from the back.

            “Good morning Fany ah”

            Taeyeon gave her dorky smile to Tiffany, she startled at first but slowly she loosened her stiff. Let Taeyeon rested her chin on Tiffany’s shoulder.

            “Good morning, Tae-Tae.”

            “Are you hungry? Want me to cook something for you?”

            “Hm…Nope”

            Tiffany rolled her eyes but suddenly ert thing came to her mind. She smirked before turned away to face Taeyeon.

            “I want you Tae-Tae”

            “Huh? Didn’t you already having me as your husband?”

            Tiffany forgot that sometimes Taeyeon too innocent to realize what’s really going on. Tiffany then placed her hand on her own neck, felt frustrated.

            “Yeah, let’s go eat. I want a pancake”

            “Why you sound frustrated?”

            “Nothing”

            “Tell me or else I’ll tickle you”

            “Try me”

            Tiffany playfully answered Taeyeon, she began to run away and Taeyeon chased her. Tiffany ran fast until she slipped and fell on the couch. Taeyeon rushed to see her, checking if she was okay but Tiffany pull her closer so now she’s on top of her.

            “Do it”

            “What?”

            “I want my morning kiss Tae-Tae”

            Taeyeon then came closer, their lips finally met. She felt something in her heart while she kissed Tiffany gently. Tiffany’s hand were slipped under her shirt, it made her startled and pulled out their kiss.

            “W…What are you doing?”

            “What, I just rubbed you back Tae-Tae”

            Tiffany said while her face was reddening because of embarrassed. Taeyeon blushed too. They’re just stared at each other until suddenly Taeyeon’s stomach grumbled.

            “Haha, let’s eat Taeyeon ah.”

            They ate silently until Tiffany’s arm tried to wrap around Taeyeon’s waist. She looked away as if nothing happen and keep eating her food. Taeyeon didn’t do anything, she even didn’t reject her like in the past.

            “Tae-Tae, I like your scent.”

            Tiffany started sniffing near her neck, Taeyeon startled because of Tiffany’s sudden reaction. She felt her heart beat faster, when Tiffany’s face came closer to her.

            “Look, there’s something on your face”

            “Huh, where?”

            Taeyeon rubbed her face trying to figure out what’s on her face. Tiffany’s back hand started caress her cheek.

            “I lied, I just want to touch your face Tae-Tae, keke.”         

 ***

Hi, it's me again. Thanks for comments and subscribes. i don't know why i turn from drama to comedy, glad that you all like it. Keep reading and see you later.